Worst role ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:37 am

Post by Gorgon »

Snix wrote:Dr. Jekyll-Mr. Hide: durring the day Dr. Jekyll is a mild mannered scientist working for the good of the town; but if, when day ends, he still has a vote on a living person his rage surges over and he becomes an SK. He doesn't get to chose his target, Mr. Hide has already done that for him. The person his last vote fell on is NK'd and his rage subsides for another night.
Fuldu actually used Dr. Jekyll / Mr. Hide in his Worst Role Ever game. The mechanics were slightly different, though.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:14 am

Post by Gorgon »

Snix wrote:The Town Crier: can only post in all caps and, at the beginning of each day must recap all that happened the previous day, in caps, and starting each sentence with here ye, here ye. If lynched, role reveals will not happen. Investigates town. Wins with town.
Effing rofl.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:07 pm

Post by Gorgon »

Did I lol? Yes.
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:30 am

Post by Gorgon »

Peers wrote:Nanotechnology Bomber

Each night, you may 'tag' a player by infecting them with explosive nanobots. If you vote for anyone you have tagged, then everyone you have tagged blows up at the end of the day. You win when you are the only player left in the game.
That's actually an awesome role, and hence not bad.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4136 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Gorgon »

In post 4069, mastin2 wrote:
Post limitation:
You hav a brokn "E" ky on your kyboard. You cannot typ any word--including bbcod--with that strok. If you violat this post limitation, you'll burn via modkill.

Do you know how many words use the letter e? :P

I present to you, Gadsby.
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”