The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2832 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Davsto »

I have an idea for a Mini Theme with different lynch mechanics (courtroom themed) I'd like to have a person or two look at, in terms of balance for making the mechanics work a bit better if there are hitches, and for balance of the number of town/scum.
Since the actual setup will be purely vanilla in terms of roles and the number of town/scum will be public, any reviewer may also get a pre-in if they wish.
The actual game isn't going to be up for a while because I have a Mini normal I haven't even started yet, but it's better to get this out of the way sooner than later.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2852 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 2832, Davsto wrote:I have an idea for a Mini Theme with different lynch mechanics (courtroom themed) I'd like to have a person or two look at, in terms of balance for making the mechanics work a bit better if there are hitches, and for balance of the number of town/scum.
Since the actual setup will be purely vanilla in terms of roles and the number of town/scum will be public, any reviewer may also get a pre-in if they wish.
The actual game isn't going to be up for a while because I have a Mini normal I haven't even started yet, but it's better to get this out of the way sooner than later.

Bumping this, still need someone. I've signed up to mod another game now since I didn't get any help for this, but would like some pointers. Thanks in advance!
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2882 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Davsto »

Looking for a reviewer for a Mini (Probably Bastard) Theme Role Madness based on The SCP Foundation.

Setup ain't started yet, will probably have the first draft ready in a week or so.

Flavour knowledge not necessary.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2884 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 2882, Davsto wrote:Looking for a reviewer for a Mini (Probably Bastard) Theme Role Madness based on The SCP Foundation.

Setup ain't started yet, will probably have the first draft ready in a week or so.

Flavour knowledge not necessary.

The setup has been designed, a reviewer or two would be highly appreciated.

Please PM me~

Edit: Reviewers gotten.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”