The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:31 am

Post by shos »

Uh I guys, I need reviews of a mini theme Pokemon mafia that I'm running on another site. can anyone help? PM me please :)
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 am

Post by shos »

In post 2094, guille2015 wrote:I would like someone to review a game of CLUE I designed. Based on the Clue Master Detectives Board game. Same as the original Clue but more players. This would have a unique mechanic as well. I plan this to be a ten (10) player Open themed game but it might as well be semi-open depending on how me and whoever reviews this think. I ran a smaller version of this game elsewhere and it balanced well.

Since this is has a unique mechanic, someone with experience in unique mechanics is welcome.

Can I pre /in for this game, whenever it happens? :)

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:46 am

Post by shos »

Looking for a few people willing to help me in design for a very interesting micro setup.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:21 am

Post by shos »

So uh, I have come to agreement that my earlier idea was just....nevermind. So I thought of another setup entirely different, hopefully it'll be interesting. should be a closed theme, and if it comes to light, will have loads of investment in flavor. if anyone is interested - I'm working on a Lord of the Rings mini :) for help balancing, view of roles and stuff, talk to me

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:51 am

Post by shos »

In post 2391, shos wrote: if anyone is interested - I'm working on a Lord of the Rings mini :) for help balancing, view of roles and stuff, talk to me
This has been started (antihero is helping), but I need more opinions, so if you have the time, I promise an interesting setup!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:08 am

Post by shos »

Hi everyone,

I've got a brand new idea that is going to be very interesting in my opinion. For that, I built a setup for 13 players, that involves the idea, and I want some people to review it / help improve it if needed. The theme is "Locked in the Asylum", contact me if you want to join the planning.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2785 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:21 am

Post by shos »

In post 2784, Navizel wrote:First post here. Looking for someone to review my 12-player Pokemon-themed mafia. Tried to balanced as best as I could but I would still like someone to review it since it's my first time modding. PM me for details.

You're going to have to run a normal or an open first, before they allow you to mod a theme.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2806 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:54 am

Post by shos »

In post 2805, wgeurts wrote:I'm seeking a qualified reviewer to review a werewolf-mafia large-theme game. If you aren't qualified feel free to apply anyway, everyone's thoughts count.
PM me if interested.

I'd help, but I wanna play that game :P

Return to “Mafia Discussion”