The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by Plum »

I'm looking to find someone to review a 14-player Large Normal game idea I have - I believe it fits the definition of a Normal Game, anyway. Drop me a PM if interested (or if anyone is interested in being a backup Mod - I won't be running it until ~August).
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:32 am

Post by Plum »

Looking for a reviewer for a Large Normal (there are none in the Queue! People are hungering! Don't let them resort to cannibalism!). About 20 players.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by Plum »

Looking for a reviewer for a fairly large (~26 player) Large Theme game based on a story from Tolkien's
Silmarillion
. Theme knowledge not necessary or even very useful for the job. Has some mechanics to balance out.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm also looking for a backup Moderator. If you're up for both/either that'd be awesome as well.

Oh yes, and the mechanics are . . . interesting.

EDIT: Thank you Ortolan for volunteering to review. If anyone is willing to backup Mod I'd be exceedingly grateful.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Plum »

Don't worry; I'm looking forward to y'all playing. And I'd like to thank LlamaFluff for volunteering to be a second reviewer (the more the merrier) and backup Mod. Do you want me to start a list of pre-/ins? *thinks about editing sig for the first time ever*
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Plum »

Edit to the above: I'm going to help review/talk over the setup with Pom myself (mostly verbally) as well.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by Plum »

I totally would but I might need to play that game. Hmmm. Decisions decisions. Maybe I'll just tell Pom to pre-/in . . .
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Plum »

Looking for a reviewer or two for
The Fall of Gondolin Mafia
, a Large Theme for 17 players and follow-up to Lay of Leithian Mafia and The Children of Húrin Mafia. Theme knowledge won't hurt but isn't necessary.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 2407, Plum wrote:Looking for a reviewer or two for
The Fall of Gondolin Mafia
, a Large Theme for 17 players and follow-up to Lay of Leithian Mafia and The Children of Húrin Mafia. Theme knowledge won't hurt but isn't necessary.
Approved by Vi, but out of paranoia I'm looking for anyone who can help me as a second pair of eyes and/or a backup Mod (Vi called it 'so fabulous', if that sweetens the deal).

EDIT: Many thanks to Faraday, I'm covered now!
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2775 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Plum »

I have a 13-player Mini Theme Smalltown setup (based on the parody anime series Binan Kōkō Chikyū Bōei-bu LOVE!/Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!) with a minor mechanics innovation and I'm looking for review help. I've never tried to build a Smalltown setup before and I understand that breaking scenarios are a big concern, but I'm really not sure of myself on this one, so anyway, looking for assistance!
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Plum »

Hey, I have an idea and a current draft (with PMs) for a setup for a Shakespearean Mafia, a Mini Theme for 13 players. The setup itself is not Shakespeare-themed; I plan to do a character uPick that has flavor relevance only, with a preset setup. Looking for reviewers and/or advice.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”