Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1905 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2077 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Max wrote:
DGB's Brain - Mafia!
Did someone find it? I can't afford to pay a reward.
Damn and I needed the money, but meh maybe you are better without it. I mean can you imagine playing against a sane DGB?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4171 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

is this the thread where we advertise a game we plan to run in the future and test people's interest or am I thinking of another thread?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4173 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

thanks future me
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4175 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

i was looking for right thread. could not find it so i posted here. found right thread later. so i feltt like making a joke becuase i was reading the alt threads earlier today

also becuase i made that post with timetraveler account its easier to find it and the right threads given how few posts i have with that account

tldr: shananigans!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4236 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

Upick Invitational = Upick X = game where mod picks a player and invites them to the game. That player picks another player and invites them to the game. This continues until all 11-13 slots are filled. Then all players pick 3 roles they want to be. Mod makes balanced setup based on roles

thoughts?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4238 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

That would be an issue though I don't think it would be that bad of one since there is only one pick per player

What exactly is the sites policy on popularity contests again?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”