The Newbie Matrix6 stats thread (complete)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:34 am

Post by T S O »

it would be interesting, although borderline undoable, to see the percentage of scum wins when a partner dies d1 and they get no towncred from their death.

I managed to get to LyLo doing it, and only my laziness prevented me from winning, but it was so long and monotonous I'd wager <5% of people pull it off.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by T S O »

has 7v1 ever had a scum win?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by T S O »

That's still what I was going for.

Those are pretty impressive wins.
-Marquis

Return to “Mafia Discussion”