Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3936 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Touhou Upick

send in a list of Touhou characters and get a role based off one of them. I personally love the concept and I think it works really well for mafia ~ not sure if it's been done here (afaik Touhou mafia games exist here) but I've done it on another site.
I can't host it but I wanna see if anyone thinks it's a good idea www
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3968 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:16 am

Post by pieguyn »

I already got someone interested in this so might as well post it here

standard uPick

send in at least 3 roles off the wiki and get one of them. roles can have up to 1 modifier, or use vanilla as a base to gain another modifier. (I could also accept roles that aren't necessarily on the wiki as long as they're well known and defined enough, and not too insane)

definitely will end up being bastard cause crazy roles are fun, but I promise I won't make it too unfair :P

(i'll host this when it gets to the 3 month mark mith has preemptively told me that my offsite experience is "probably fine". if they turn around and and say it's not I'll flip over so many tables i don't even)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3979 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Last Minute Changes

3 mafia goons
10 vanilla townies
-after a lynch occurs there's a 24 hour twilight phase where people are allowed to secretly change their votes by PM'ing the mod. after the twilight phase is over the updated votecount is posted with the names of the voters removed (so just a list of all the people with how many votes are on them) and the person with the most votes is lynched (plurality)

I blatantly stole this from a game offsite. it seems interesting o.o

Return to “Mafia Discussion”