Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2994 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:32 am

Post by wierdalexv »

@Twistedspoon: I have an idea for a Minesweeper Mafia that is somewhat like yours, but more easily balanced.

One person is the 'Player' of the Minesweeper game. Everyone else is either a mine or a number square.

Every night, the number squares can target one person. If that person is a Mine, their number will have one more added to it. (They don't know their number so they don't work like a cop.)

The Mines are just regular Mafia Goons.

Each night the 'Player' can do one of two actions. He can either:
A)Investigate a player. If they are a number square, he what number they are. If they are Mines, he dies.
B)Roleblocks a player. This will last until they they targeted again.

Open setup.

I think it's probably balancable.
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3022 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:30 am

Post by wierdalexv »

@Midnight's Sorrow: Come on, that was my idea! Did you mean for follow the cop?
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3353 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

Would anyone be interested in Eragon Mafia?

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3521 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

I don't have the energy to run a large theme right now, so Eragon Mafia is gonna get pushed back until this winter.

Instead, Bvoigt and I would like to co-mod
The Naked Gun Mafia
, a mostly normal 13-player Mini Theme based on the comedy movie. PM me or Bvoigt to prein.

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3625 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

Planning on running a 17-Player Large Theme based on Eragon this winter. Before I spend too much time on it, who'd want to play?

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3627 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

First book--motives change too much for the whole series to work right.

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3629 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

Spoiler: Eragon
Roran as a traitor? Why? If I remember right he stays good throughout...
EDIT: Sorry about that.
Last edited by wierdalexv on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”