The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1503 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Oh man, I have ideas for wacky restrictions...but I also want to play Glossolalia...

SO CONFLICTED
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1508 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

mb53 wrote:Anyone want to review/write flavor for a mini normal?
Flavor is actually my strong suit, though I'm busy pre-gaming for my own upcoming game so I'm too busy at the moment. If you still need this in a week poke me via PM.

(I can also review, but a second opinion would probably be good.)
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1866 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Hey. I need two or three reviewers for my upcoming Mini Theme, Abarat Mafia.

No flavor knowledge is needed. In fact, if you're an Abarat fan, I'd MUCH prefer a pre/in to a review. I'm really working to try to make this a good theme game.

If one of the reviewers would volunteer to be co-mod, that'd be super awesome. The game isn't due for a couple of months, and there are periods I anticipate lacking access for a bit (especially if I get accepted for the study abroad program I've applied for).

Can be done by PM or by AIM (flaminghito). There's no rush because I'm far down in the queue. Thanks!
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1869 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:59 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 1866, hitogoroshi wrote:Hey. I need two or three reviewers for my upcoming Mini Theme, Abarat Mafia.

No flavor knowledge is needed. In fact, if you're an Abarat fan, I'd MUCH prefer a pre/in to a review. I'm really working to try to make this a good theme game.

If one of the reviewers would volunteer to be co-mod, that'd be super awesome. The game isn't due for a couple of months, and there are periods I anticipate lacking access for a bit (especially if I get accepted for the study abroad program I've applied for).

Can be done by PM or by AIM (flaminghito). There's no rush because I'm far down in the queue. Thanks!

Empking and Spyrex have graciously contributed their services. Thanks to them!
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1971 (isolation #4) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:28 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Looking for one or two more reviewers for
Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War Mafia.
It already has some reviewers and it's more or less complete, but I want fresh eyes to go over it free of the knowledge of previous drafts to fine-tune. This game is a 24 player Large Theme, so the draft has a fair amount of reading involved - please only poke me if you're comfortable working with a wall of text. I'm happy to cross-review although there may be delays on my review of you, since Abarat still has much work left to do in the flavor department. Thanks in advance.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2350 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:31 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

I'd like a reviewer or two for ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Mafia. I've had some excellent help for designing it, but now that it's at a runnable draft I want someone who hasn't seen any of it before for fresh eyes.

Please note that this is a game with NO vanilla townies and in fact, NO standard roles. It's also a Large Theme. Reviewing this will take a decently large time commitment, and I'd rather have no reviewers then have people reviewer-flake and stall the game progressing further.

I'm willing to cross-review, but not cross-design, since my design is done.

Also - don't review if you'd rather play. It's gonna be great~

Return to “Mafia Discussion”