Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3361 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:24 am

Post by iamausername »

Maybe if I post this in a more appropriate thread I might get more response. From the Mafia Achievements thread:

In post 27, iamausername wrote:p. sure this thread is going to make me start designing Achievement Unlocked Mafia.

may or may not involve elephants

I have actually been working on this on and off since making this post. I want it to happen, because I think it will be incredible, but it is also undoubtedly the most ambitious game I have ever attempted to design, and possibly the most ambitious anyone has ever attempted to design, and I probably need some assistance if I'm ever going to actually see this through to completion, so basically, this is a post to whore myself out for co-mod/designer/whatevers, because I think that is a smart thing to do on my first day back from a four-month siteflake.

Generally, the idea is that everybody begins as vanilla, but each player will be assigned a unique set of 20 achievements, which will be various tasks to perform, through which they can unlock the full potential of their roles. Obviously, this requires me to come up with 20 individual achievements for every player slot, of which I am aiming for 18, making a total of 360 different achievements. That's as much as I want to reveal to the public. If you think this sounds like something that you could and would like to assist with, please drop me a PM.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere

Return to “Mafia Discussion”