Worst role ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Kayi
Kayi
Townie
Kayi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2102 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:52 am

Post by Kayi »

You are an
Overeager Wannabe Mafioso.
You agree with every ideal and action of the Mafia, but you don't know their names and they don't care to know you. You can't contact them, but you're willing to kill in their name. Each night, you
must
send me the name of the person you wish to kill. Failure to do this will result in modkilling. You appear guilty to all investigations and get a Mafia result upon death. Just one more thing - if you fail to vote you will be modkilled. If vote to lynch a Mafioso, or your night target is Mafia, they will die. But you will go so crazy with grief that will commit suicide the next night.

I don't know if it would make it more bastardly to have them win with town or mafia, or a third party xD
This could actually work if it wasn't for the suicidal tendencies and most of the modkilling lol.
Kayi
Kayi
Townie
Kayi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2797 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Kayi »

You are a
Hammer
. And as a Hammer, that's the only thing you can do. You can't vote unless your vote is the hammer, in which case you must vote. If there's a bandwagon on you, you must hammer yourself. You lose if someone else hammers. You win if you survive until endgame.

Mod note: Also a lynchee.
Kayi
Kayi
Townie
Kayi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2802 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by Kayi »

In post 2798, izakthegoomba wrote:A similar role exists already. The Hammerer passively hammers when someone reaches L-1.

Also, the above has been suggested here, under the name Hammah Slammah.

I probably read too much.

Has to actively hammer, plus the modnote makes it almost impossible for him to win.
I love this thread, how do I not remember that one?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”