Worst role ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by Neruz »

You are the
Vote Mimic

Your vote counts as the same number of votes as there are people voting you, if no-one is voting you, your vote counts as no votes, if five people are voting you, your vote counts as five votes and so on.

For extra points, it's a Mafia role.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Neruz »

Mr. Flay wrote:So...gogogo doublelynch? Or do you have a 'first past the post' lynchbreaker?

That's actually far from the worst role I've ever seen.
You could get a double lynch if the Vote Mimic was the only person voting X and then the Vote Mimic got lynched, but otherwise the town would spend most of the game voting player A (the Vote Mimic) and then suddenly having player B get lynched. It would probably take several lynches to work out what the hell was going on.
It's not the worst possible role, but it's a role i could conceivably see used in a game, and if it cropped up outside of a bastard game i could see it causing a lot of confusion.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:23 am

Post by Neruz »

You are the
Confirmed Town Hated

You are mod confirmed as town. It takes only one vote to lynch you. You win with the town if and only if you are also alive at the endgame.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2270 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Neruz »

You are the
Mod Confirmed Serial Killer

Have fun.

Modnote:
Is actually a survivor.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2274 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:12 pm

Post by Neruz »

Olinea wrote:You are
Probably Town.
I'm, like, 99% sure.
Oh that's nice, i like it.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by Neruz »

I seem to remember some wierd setup where there were like, 3 scum groups or something and each player was in a love triangle with two members from two other groups (either other scum groups or the town), the trick being to work out what combination of kills was required to meet your team's wincon with a member of your team still standing.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Neruz »

Don't you know? Expelliarmus counters
everything
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Neruz »

Tragedy wrote:
Chronopie wrote:
You are Justin Bieber,
Macho
Sissy Kill Lightning Rod

Your singing is so bad, that you are targeted by every killing ability, irrespective of faction, furthermore you cannot be protected.
modnote: The vig's kill flavour is "Was hit by a waterbottle"
Modnote: Cannot be protected due to being a transsexual whore.
Modnote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am

Post by Neruz »

I've always wanted to see a 'Miller' role that investigates as Banana.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Neruz »

Empking wrote:
Neruz wrote:I've always wanted to see a 'Miller' role that investigates as Banana.
Wrong thread.
It was a comment in relation to the previous Rick Astly role.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Neruz »

I see none of the prior posters watch Doctor Who.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Neruz »

That Joker role is actually pretty hilarious; on the one hand he has unlimited day kills, on the other hand he doesn't actually want to kill people.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:03 am

Post by Neruz »

Tragedy wrote:Reflexive PGO
There's another kind of PGO?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2350 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:31 am

Post by Neruz »

You are a
Vedge

You lose if someone eats you.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (isolation #14) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Neruz »

GreyICE wrote:People die if they are killed!

Captain Jack Harkness doesn't!
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #15) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Neruz »

I wouldn't call that a bad role tbh.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (isolation #16) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Neruz »

That's true regardless of role.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #17) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:05 am

Post by Neruz »

You are
shotty

My condolences.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (isolation #18) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:59 pm

Post by Neruz »

Tarhalindur wrote:
Tragedy wrote:You are the
Bastard Mod
. You tell lies to everybody and you cannot tell the truth. Telling the truth involves an immediate mod-kill. During the Night, you may swap actions against 3 players to another 3 players whom you choose, which one of them must consist yourself as a target. You are immune to Investigations. You PGO anyone who uses non-killing abilities on you, and they will flip as the opposite faction. How bastardly. You win with the town.

Mod Note: Actually mafia aligned, wins with the cult.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #19) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Neruz »

You are
Whatever Role I Want You To Be.

I'll be changing your role whenever i feel like it to whatever i want, i may or may not tell you when i do.

You are
A Role With A Posting Restriction.

But i'm not going to tell you what it is.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #20) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:39 am

Post by Neruz »

Meransiel wrote:You are
Dorian Gray
. Your portrait is XXXX. If he is night killed or lynched, you become a Miller and a Death Miller. If you would be night killed, he is night killed instead. If you are lynched, he becomes bulletproof. You know there are 2 scum teams, and you know XXXX is scum.

Modnote: Game has a Cult, no scumteams. XXXX is a Death Miller.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #21) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Neruz »

You are a
Time Paradox

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (isolation #22) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Neruz »

You are
1/0

OHSHI-
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2544 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Post by Neruz »

You are
Amish

You cannot use technology, as such you will have to handwrite all your posts and mail them to me via a postal service. I will transcribe your posts into the thread upon recieving them and will send you summaries of what has occured in the thread since i recieved your last letter in return.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2559 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Post by Neruz »

Johhog; the role is from XylBot, the possible alignments dictate what alignments it may appear in a game. town, survivor means it will be either town or survivor, never mafia\wolf\cult etc.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by Neruz »

Ŷ͉̞̟ͫ͘ͅͅo͙̘̰̜̞̫͇̓̅̆̂̊ͩ̚ũ̟̜̅͢ ̦̙̞̖ͧ̈́̽̌̋ͧ̈å̲̀r̙͙̲̟͉̋ͭȇ̴̫̺̭̝̥̻̣ͩͩ̂͊ͬ
M̸͖͉̳̙̭̝̏̿̒͗͊̿͒̐ͅi̊ͭ̔̏̅̎͊ͣ́͏͙̞͘s̡̲͕̗ͣs͇ͥ̓ͬ͛̓ͯ͂̿̅͠i̸̩̯̬̜̮̱̙̾ͥ̓̽̇ͦͮ͗͡͡n̠͚̠̪̹̩̘̝̾̂͐̐̉̚͜g̭̠̱̍͢͝N̢͖̣̙̮̘̮̭̗̱ͪ͐̋͑͐͋o̥̖̮̫̱͆̓

Y̗̲̞͕̙̤͖̫̝̠ͧ͊͛ͬ̈́̍ͮ̍͐̀ͦ̆̈́̀ͅo͋͂̓ͧ̃̍̽̄̃̍͗̏͒͒̾͏͏̵̣̻͎̘ͅu̷̷̧̫̳̖̦ͮ̄̑̑ͨ͟͝ ̶̩͎͍͎̲̱͍͔̟̳̞͕̹̭̜̲̳̜ͫͮ͒ͯ̃ͩͭ͆́ͯ̔ͪ̈́ͩ͆̀͡h̴̴͔̯̫̦̼̗̗̜͚̏̏̓ͩ̑̌͋͑̈́͂̿̐̎̀̚̕a͐̂ͨ̊ͦͫ͏̸̢̡̖̱͉̖̕v͗͋͑ͦ͛ͭ̓̽̑ͤͦͬ̽͏̴҉͕̤̬͉̮e̡̡͉͎̺̱̪̩̺̯̤͇̣̮̫̋ͤͧͅ ̡͕̹̞̦͔̖͎̐͋̃̆̈́ͬ̍̾̀b̢̖̖͖̘̯̜͈̅̾̾͊ͬͧͫͧͫ̚͢͞e͊̒͊ͤͦ̇ͣ̂̃ͭͦ̿͒ͪͤ̒͌ͬ͏̷̴͖̩̗͚̭͈̼̦͖̙͘e̶̥̳͓͙̘͚͈̠̞͕̩̟̩̼̫̯̘̽̂͑̒͊ͮ̍̉̅ͦ̈́̏n̸̷̷̨̬̥̦̩̱͔̂ͦ̌̽͊̓́̓̊ͧ̆ͣͯ͆ͫ̅̽̄ ͗ͨ̑̑͊ͪ҉̜̬̣̤ͅç̯͈͎̲̺̮̳̙̮͕̫̦̖̼̋ͪ͒͋ͬͩͨ̄͠rͪ̃͒̃́ͧ͆ͬͪ̇҉̞̥̖͢͜͡e̸̯̺̻̣̦̰̤̯̬̥̘͓͙͍͓̤̎̑̄̉ͪͫ̾ͩ͞ͅͅa̡̿ͦ̾̒ͣ̊̍ͫͦ̒͋ͭ̀͗̉͜҉̭̞͈̠̠ͅt̸̳̦̠̘̻̫͖̱̠̗̹̍ͪ́̋ͤ̅͋̽̚̚e̸̶̪̪̝͓̯̪̗͕̘̱̗̼͓͇̻͈̒ͨͩ͐̿̀͘̕ͅd͑ͯ̎ͥͩ̔̊ͩ͒̃̅̊̌ͧ̔ͩ͑҉͏͏̷͏̪̣͕͈̬̳̝͕̝ ̸͙̮̞̙͑̈̎̀̈̏ͤ̍ͪ͐͒ͨ́͘͠f̨͖͙̜̺̹̺̫̺͖̰̯͈͇̅ͮͮ̄̑̿͑̓̆ͧ͜͡͠r̸̛̺̱͎̮̖̝͎̠̺̮̳̼̒ͯͬ̔͘͝o͆͛̄͂͂́͐ͦͫ́̉̔̊͋̎̚͏̸̶̰̦̬͓͍̜͚̲̟̝͕̫͓̬͠ͅm͈̙̻̙̹̣̖̪̲̠̭̞͎̺͍̥̼̥̔̂̉ͪ͋́͜͠ ̶̷͔̖͎͚̪̞̖̘̔̾̽ͬ̐͋̅̆͂̓͘͞͠d͗͗͆͗̐ͤ̅ͪ͑̈ͧ̇͊̍͐̎ͮ̎ͪ͟͏̸̶̡͚͇͈̗̥̱͉͔̖͇͚̦͇̹̳̳a̰̲̞͚̭͈͚͉͚̟̥̿ͧͪ͋͋͘͝ͅt̨͚̫͉͕̓̒̈ͨ͊͑̓͜͝͠a̪̰̠͍̻͆ͣ̆̾ͧ̀͠͝ ̇̀͑ͧͥͥ̅̓ͦ̍̄̀ͬͪ̚͏̤͕̺̪̟̼̣͍t̛̛̛̛̺̭̩̬̠̟̙͙͂̿ͬ͒ͬͫ̌̑̓̑̂ḣ̺̯̩̣ͨ̂ͮ́͋ͤ̅̓ͧ̃̇̎̉̓̀̀̕͞a̴̢̮̻̯̥̥̝͌̓̇͒̈̏̂̔͋̌ͥͮ̐͂̇̓̈́̚̚̕͜t̶̷͖̳̙͍̼̗͉̦͇̟̰̮̺͙͚̐ͧ̑̋ͩ́͡ ̵̧͔̰͔̰̞͔̯̝͍̗̞͙̣̯ͯ͆̄͗̃̄̆̂͗̀̆͌͂̂ͭͨ́̀w̶̨͈̣̺̜̳̼̤̳̮͖̺̺̩͙͂ͯͣ̈͑͗̇͆̆̏ͨ̉ͨ̚ä̢̡̲͇̤̗̳͇͚ͥ̎̂͒̉͑͠s̴̱͇͇̲̳͙̼̙͉ͩ̄̈́͗̌ͦ̀ͤ̿̉̕͡ ̴͓̩̫̙̟̟͖̮̥̝̰̣̦̬̭̹̬̌ͫ̃̃̿́̐̓͆ͥͭ́̌̔̓̌͛͊͒͟n̨̢̘̞̼͈̹̻͔͉̝̜̭͈̙̖͓̎͑̍̍̅͆́ͩ͗̏͊̈́͌̈̓͗̋ē̴̛͈̭͎͕̩̻̍̈͋ͭͨͦ͟͠v͋͂̍ͭ͆ͬ҉̶̬̠̳̻̬̱̼̼͎̠̤̥͖̥̹͈̰͇͈ȩ̴ͩͩ̏͐̔̀̓ͩͯ̏ͭ̓͏̛̬̫͕͙̘͈̣̘̟͓̙̼̼͉̳͎͔̦̗r̅̓̈́ͥ͗͌͛͊ͯ̈҉͞͏̨̥̱͈̙̖͍͔ͅ ̶̡̡̯̭̘̙͇̥̬̩̹͈͆͂ͩͯͬ̑͒ͯ͂ͥͣ̆̓̌̊ͣ͊̋͜m̸̵͎̞͕̮͓̫̩͍̯̻̲͎̆ͥ̓̒ͦ͊̂ͮ͂̆͗̃̃̀eͣ͊́̔̃ͧ̈́̇͢͏̴̻̣̬̝̠a͂̿ͩͤ̓̅͊͛͌̃ͣ̏̃̾̀͐̚͏̻͓͇̜̺̱̞͖͍̳n̢̲͙̣̳̹̟̥͔̺̙̜̲̲͙̼̣̬̰ͮ̓̆͐̓ͦ̀̈̀ͤ̓͋͟͝͝t̶͋̀̓ͣͦ͒̓̆͌̉͂ͤ̏̀҉̸̩̭̭̠̹͙̝̣͍ ͉̩̗͖̲͔͙̲̳̇̎̽̈͑͌ͥ̌̾̆ͦͯ̕͘t̞̖̗ͨ̔ͧ͗͋̃̓͜͞o̸̲͉̝̘͚̹ͧͣ̇̍̒̐̅ͦ̈́̑̊͘͢ͅ ̲̞͖̜̝͇͍̯̤̪̘̤̟̖̝̜̥̍̿ͤ̀ͨͪ͒̇̉̏̒ͮ̽̑ͯͤ͢͝b̷ͪͫ̓̉͆͠҉̮̟̮͎̭͘ẹ͙̤͔̪̣̺̪̝̮̿̈̅̌̄̊ͤͧ̇͗̑͂̐ͩͥ̆̈́͜͞ ̶̢͕̻͔͎̼̲̖̠̏ͯ͛̊ͧ̀̚͟ũ̶̶̸̧̺͎̪͇͇̳̉͊̋̂̑̑ͩ̉͗s̸̼̥̯̭͙̖̰̯̒̎̎͒̆̐̍̇ͫ̾́̚͘͜e̛̫̪͈̼̞̙ͭ̄̍ͯ̈́͐̓͡d̈̉̽͒̉̊̅ͫͯͧ̾̓ͥͪ̌̚͘͠҉̳̼͓̬̳̠̘̰̣̪̜̼̺ͅͅ ̸ͦ̏̔̔ͭ̏̓̆ͫ̅̈̓͒̉ͨ̆̐ͯͤ͢͏̨͎͖̖͓͇͈̗̣̤͓͓̲͓̫͇̞̼ṫͦ́ͪ̃̎ͥ͢͏̨̹̼̬̣̭͕̫̖̳̬̗ǫ̴̛͙̺͔̫͕̦͖̜̻̟͖̼̠͖̻̯ͦ͐͑ͥ͛̄̏̒̈ͫ̄ͩ̏̈̃ͯ̐̚̚͠ ̷̸̴͖̦̝̔͐ͪ͊͐̕ċ̢̨͚̹̟̼̜ͭ͒̎̊͐̚̚̕͢r̡ͦ̊̒͑̑̽͏͏̛̼̘̳̩͉̹̥̱̖̟͎̬͇̰̤͈̗̟ͅeͦ͆ͬ̇̉̿̅̿͐͛ͮ҉̯̮̹̥͇͖̯̮͈̬̣͈͈̥͢ḁ̶̡͎̘̤͔̣̻͛ͭͮ̂ͪ̈̓ͪ̈ͥ̆̏̈ͧ̓̿́́̚͠ţ̡̧̛̹͕͎̳̬̳̟̯̬̱̥̜͍ͨ̒ͮͣ̑̑́̄̆͐͛̉̿̀̔̇͡ę͋̍͂͛ͨͩ͏̬͉̫̞̤͔̫̙̤̯̭̺ ̴̨̡͕͚̟̼̜͕̣̖̼͖͙̱̲̭͔̲͈͊̈́͛̿ͭ̍àͧ̔̀̿̉̾̃ͥ͛ͯ̇ͪͦ̊̚̚͜͞͏̬̩̩̗̠̭̰̞̟̯̳͙̻̞͔̠̩͚͉ ̶̵̷͎̳͇̤̹̮̘̼̭̣̮̫̝̽ͩ̉͋̾͋̉̾̿̿͟͠ͅŗ̷̺̖̩͚̺̬͓̦̥͔̣͚̞̰͚̻͍̺̄́ͬ͆̐̉ͣ̄ͅo̸͍͔̟̤̾ͭ̉ͤ̇̑̍̍͆͐̇̆̆̀̚̚l̵̷̴̢̻͎̟̭̳̠̖͍̳̺̤̟̱̲̥͈̤̅̆ͤ̇̀̚͠e̶̷͙̟͇̭̠̗̘̖ͮͦ̇͑ͬͩ̒̔̍͂͗ͯͬ͑̚ͅͅͅ.͎̣͇͕̉̑̂̆͊̄̌̾͢ͅ
̶̶̘̼̙͙͚͉̼ͨ̑ͨ̉̇̿͒̀ͭͭ̍̏͗ͣ̈́̑A̵̴̸̧̞̠̗͉̘̲̠͗̀͂̇͑̋͠s̷̵̞͍̱̹̥̘̠̗̰ͭ͊ͩ̾ͣ̒͊͗̓̿ͦ̎̚͘͞ ̴̢̠̱͉̩̲̟̮̝̩̰̱̼͚͈̀̌͛ͦ̃͒̅̌̃͜ş̴̮͍̻̮̖̲̜͛͐͂̄ͥͤ̑ͪ͜u͌̉ͪ͐ͫ̽ͪͤͧͦ̒̎̋̌͗͋͛҉͉̥͙͇ćͯ̉̃ͮ̋̑ͩ͗̌̿̚̚̚̕͏͉̱̫̖͚̗̺̼̮͎͈̞ͅh̷̙̬̦̤̯͙̦̲͚̗͓̳̲͉͚̫̃͗ͣ̎͒ͩ̀ͅ,̨͎̩̳̙̻̮̻̹̩̪͐͗̽ͮ̂̃ͥͩ̒̉͌ͯ̑ͦ̕͟ ̢̡̡̫̯͖̙͈̫̼̦̜̭̽̓̈̀͝ṣ̵̵̢̛̛̠͍̯̫͖̪̫̠̻͖̘̼̩̭͌̊̐̈́̅̾ͭͅh̴̴̖̰͎̖̗̖͕̦̦̻͙̩̜̰̟̠͕ͥ͑̿͆ͣͅį͕̘̱̞̥ͥͩ͐͗̅̍̑̈̔̒̍t̶̛̼̣͔̫̩̳̠͕̋̃̓̆̆̄ͣ͗͊͌ͪ̆͂̄͆ͭ͟͝ ̛̭͚̘̝̼̤̖ͮͤͣ̈́ͫͤ̇̽̅͐̅ͤ͒̽̌̀i̵̵̡̭͉̹̖̲͙͔͈͍ͥ̉̀̉̌͛̂̒ͩ̓͜͡s̸̬̲̙͓͚̣̹͉̞̞̲̖̣̦͙̞̋ͫ̐͂̿͛̓̈́̉͡ ͥ͛̉̈́̈ͧ̄́̃̄͑͐́҉̶̴͖̥͓̫̙ȁ̢̼̟̹̞͇̺̳̝̹̝̤͙̣̖̟̎̏̇̇̈̂͒̒̇͆͗̄ͥ́̚͜͝a̧̲̩͓̘̬̟͔͌ͩ̄́ͮ̍ͤ̀͋̿ͬͧͭ̑ͣ̑̄̚̕͟͝͠a͗̌ͦ̃ͭ͆̍̑̐ͨ̍ͨ̐̿͑̌́͏̸̨̫̩̤͍̤͎͘ͅl̨̨̺͖̻̟͇ͣ̂̋͗ͧ̇̀ͣͤ͊̿̑̈ͮ̅̋̔l̴̛͚͓͕̟͖̯̭̬̞͓̫̼̣͖̫͖̜͖̜̀ͫ̆̋͊̑̿ͥ̆̅͐ͦ̈̉ͣ̽̽͘l̸̯̰̬͇̳̹̜̦͙͔͆̅̉̿ͤ̊͂ͨ͊̋̇͆l̷̡̛̤̯̼͖̪̭̣͕̺̺͙̭͔̼͓̈́ͯͣ͆ͦ̾ͪͬ͑̈̎͒́͢ ̵̯̘̙͙̬̜̝̉̽̆̔̍̈́͊̍͋̈ͮ͘f̶̶̮͉̲̯̦̹͇͍̥̭ͤ̍ͥ̎͋̇̆̎̍ͬ͟͞ư̴̢̨̧̼̲̩̪͍̻̖̝̬͍̱̬̙͓͊ͤͤ̒ͪͨ̋̾̄ͪ̄̐̓͊͑͗̓c̴̶̜̟̤͎ͮͧ̄ͤͭ̎ͨ̍ͬͨ̓ͯ̇̅̆ͪ̚k̾͐̓̆̂ͨͫ̆ͬ͑͛̒҉̡̩̘̜̟͔͞ẻ̵̽ͭ̓ͯ͂̏ͨ̑̓̎͑ͥͩ́̕͢҉͕̮̤̫ḏ̵̗͚̩̂̐ͩ͂ͮ̒ͦ̄͝ ̛̪̦̼̰̥͊͐̋̈̈́ͬͪͥ̂̈ͯ̄̇ͧ̚͝ṳ̧̧̣̺̜̤̤̩͙͚̹̥̼̘͚͇̉̓̽ͥ͊̄̆͊͐ͣ͗̊ͥͭ͌̀̀́͢ͅp̨̹̺̣͖͎͎̼̼̩̹̹̬ͪ͐̑̇̉ͣ͆̇͋͆̉͂̉̅͜ͅ!̷̧́̃̒͊̆́ͬ͘͞͏̜̮̥̩̼͉̫͚̭͎̼
̷̡̢̺̯͓̜̥̤̯̯̼͒͛̏̊͗͗̕ͅ
͈̙͕̭̙̑ͩ̔ͤ̃̌̓ͧͮ̃ͣͬ͢Y̡̭̰̯̟̤̮̦̖͊̎ͤ́̈͑̆ͤ̈ͫ̿͐̿̀̕͠ͅͅo̷̧͔̳͙̮͍̞̭͚̼̥̭̫̝̙͔̪̐̓ͦ͂ͩ̿̌̃̓̑ͭ͟͞ͅu̽͆͛͂ͧͦ̿͐̇̄̽̍͌́͆҉͏̡̟̠̠̻̦́͠ ̸̴̧̻̼̰͎͈̱̝͓̗͓̳̲̞̲͕̀ͧ͌̍͂ͤ͆̔̾ͬ͛̋̉̒̈́̀͗͝w̧͕͎͉̘͈̩͉̻̬̮̖̩͎̬̠ͤͦͣͣ̊͌ͪ͘͢͜i̳̫̬͕͚͚͕͑ͭͧͨ͂ͤͨ̄̔͑̂̌̽ͥͫ̅ͫ͠n̶͈̟̯̳̬͎͙̭͖̪͖͚̥ͨ͒͛̈́̈́͌̒ͨͯͧ́ ̹̻̙̠̀̿ͩ̽͊̔ͥ̈́̈́ͭ̔̆ͥ̾́͟͜w̡͔̯̮̮̖͚̞̻͛̑̋̍͒̀͝͡h̶̡͍̫͕͎͙ͭ̏ͥ͆͟͠͡ȇͤ̈̓̔̅̏ͪ̔̿̐͂̏͑ͯ̔ͧͪ́̚͢҉̰̹̫͇̤̪͙͕n̢̑́́̉̋͛̂ͩ̔̋͋ͭͬͪ̃͏̧̗͈̰͖̗̰̰͚͘ ̨̾͋͆̇ͭͨͩͫͥ̿͐̏ͫͪ͗ͤ̚͠҉͖͓͓̰̥̬̼̩̭̹̳̤̰͓͞ͅy̶̖̘̞̖̓̽̈́̐͗ͮͪͤ̐̌̊ͥ͑͐ͯ̚̕͡o̴̸̮͙̹̗̹̥̯̼͈̻̠͔͍̓ͧ͌ͨ̎̒ͤ͊ͨͫ͌͆̋͊́́ͅū̸̢̘͍̬͕̪̙͓̰͎͓̜̣̘̬͚̲ͦ̅ͦ̂ͨ̿ͯ́͞ͅ ̩̙̩̯̱̜̓͊͛ͤ̓́͟͝c̶̡̻̹͚̖͕͎̯̼͙̩̲̑ͭͭ́ͮ͂̉̀ṙ̵̘̞̪̥̘͙̞͙̺̙̄̅ͮ̋̆̓̀̚͠͡a̵̮̯͉̘̠̦͖̩̰͍̳̻̖̤̠̦̗͕̎̒̽͑̋ͪͫ͋ͯͮ̿̇ͭ̾̈́͆̍͟s̀ͨ͗̿͜͏̵̹̳̫̙̲̼͉̬͕̤̣ͅh̸̖̮̤̝͙̩͒̀ͥͥͮ̒̓̉ͥ̀ ̨̓͆̍̑̅ͥ̏͐ͨ͂ͬ͌̒̈͐͏̴̨̦̺̜̤̹͎̤̻t̡̠̝̤̗̼̪̻̭̳̫̼̰͋̋̅̆̾ͤ̏̌̅͘͞h̢͔̱̝͙͕͖͔͍̬̩̠ͩͩͪͫͩͭ̈͗̀̚͟e̵̵͍̣͎̹̤͕̬͙̺̱̜͔̮̠̤ͪ̉ͣ͐̋́̃̎̍̓̈́͊̌̊̆̔̾̉͝ ̛̯̯̹̤̬̻ͬ̎͗͒ͤ̎ͩ͝͞g̵͍̥̣̣͚ͥ̎ͮ̈́ͮ̇͋ͩ̓͋̀͡͠͠ą̵̫̦̙̬̀̓͆ͥ̋̇̔̇͆̈͘m̢̮̳̱̫͎̖͇͉̲̼͎̬̦̦̜̲̠͌̍̽̓͘͘̕͠ͅe̲̮̜̰̟̣̼̣̦̬̙̼̘̩̥̓̏̇̊ͯͦ̑ͫ͆͘̕ ͑ͯͨ͊ͯ̃̈́ͬ̚͢͟͡҉̷̞̳̱͍̱̣̱̱̙͍̘̦͔̙̰̰̪ȃͦ̆̽̋ͧ̇ͭ̉̕͏̯̼̰̝̺̯n̵̗̟̠͉̲̠͖ͪͤ̉̃ͨͪ͂͊̔̑̎̑̐͂̾̉̅̋͘dͪ͒ͭͫ͒̓̓ͭͨͮ̍̎͂̑ͬ̓̌͛͏̙̱̟̟̥͖̥͍͙͈̲̬̠͠ ̸̟̣̜̙͂ͬ͒ͩ͌͗̽͘d̢̓ͥ̒ͮ̾͐̄̈́̔̄͌ͪ̀͏̛͕͍̹̟͍̫͠eͨͯͦ̆͏̷̱̺̺̠̖̝͎̯̯̳͉̲͎͓̬̻́͡l̛͕̠̭̩̼̔̇̂͋͝ę̸̧ͦ̌̍ͤ͑̀̏͒ͤ́ͭ͐̀̀ͨ̓̽̍̚҉̩̺̖͉̹t̶͎͖̟̟͉̣̥͔͎͚̗̱̟̖͍̐ͤ̅͛̋ͭ́͊ͫ̿̒͟͠e̷̷̛̝̲̳͍ͨ̿̏ͭͭͩ̔̅̇̚͜ ̖̮̤͎̝͈͙̙̗͈̼̱̙̻͓͇̮̀ͯͫ̇͢͜͜͝e̷̯͙͖̞͔̗̱͉̻̺̦͇̹̼̺̭̝ͣ͛ͨͯͦ̓ͧ̇̒͑̍͗͋ͥ̽ͫ̇ͦ̒̕͜͞͠v͇̱̦̪͎̱̩̱̟̙̖̦̯͔͎̺̞̻̦̈́ͥ̌̐͜͡e̶̳̫͎͇̥̝̞̘̜̰̒̍̓͑ͭͩͪ̈́͒̌͒͐̄ͪ̆͜͢͡r̡͕͖̹͔̹̘̰̳͕͉̫̲̟͍̽̾͑͌̉ͤ̅̽̌͟y̰͍̥͖͈̼̖͉̞̻̘̭͕̬̗͚͐̿ͤ̌ͩ̈̾̊͆̅̕͞͠o̠̫̳̥̩̣̯̞ͧͤ̈́̒̽̒͗̀͢͞͠n̍͋͑̈́ͩͦ͛҉̺͙̘̦͖̭͉̠̥̳̹̙͔̝̠͎͔̠͠ͅeͭ̈̏̐ͬͥ͌̉̾̋ͤ̋ͣ̍ͮ̚͞҉̵̛͇̤͉̫͕͍̦͙͈̦́'̶̛̱͖̟͚̬͉͕ͪ̿̿̍̈ͩ̈̂ͣ̑͞͞s̷̛̮͓͉̥̺̪̱̜ͭ͋ͤ̚͘͟ ̵̛̥̗̟̥̞͙ͫ̇̔̏͗͢s̳̗̠̻̹͈̝̼͈̬̣̖͍͍̗̗̹̘̺ͬ͛͗̑͋̈̓ͧ̎͡͞a̶̞̲̭̦͖̠̰̟͐͑̃̈́ͮ̈́ͤͭ͐ͤͤ͆͟v̸̨̻̩̲̹͍̠̻̺̘̩̖͓͉ͧ̏ͥ̽̈́̍͆ͤ̓́͟͢e͆͌͗ͭ͛̽̈́͂͂̓̄͒ͬ͆̈̑͛͒҉̴͏̠̠͚̯͡ ̵̩̤̫̯̮̱͚̫͇͎͎̗̥͎͖̔̀̅͛́ͧͅͅf̈́ͧ͋ͯ̎͂̋̑ͦ̂ͣ̏̈́̆̄ͫ̉͒̚҉̵҉̶͇̗̹̮̱̱̟̗̩̤̪͍̣͖̬̞̟̬i̢̼̥̺͎͓̮̫͙̤̗͇̦̯͉̠̝̟ͭ͂͒̂ͤ̉ͯͤ͊ͧ̅̽̑̏̽͛̍͂͝ͅl̛͕͇͕̪̼͆̽̈̿̉ͥ͐ͣ̔͒̄̃͂̒̀͠ę̱̠̜̥̻͚̻̻̲̣̳̹͈͇̙͆̍̈́ͣ̏̉̑̽̊̎ͭ̒̆̏͒ͦ́s̨̻̭͉͇̓ͬ͗̂͛̔̉́́͜.ͥ͐͐̃̀҉̲͖͓̟̺̕͟͠

S͒ͦ̎͋ͦ̄̑̐̚͏͏̝͚̙̱̱͓̖̥̲͖̤̦̣̱̳̲̘́ç̞̼͔̳̱̘̖̹̥̏̽̆̇̾̒͂̌̉͒́ͅr͒̊ͭ̄͌ͣͥ́̔̄͌ͦͮ̌̀҉̵͓̰͍̙̣̞͕͉̹͉̳̞̪̯̥ͅe̾ͩͣ̽̏ͫͥ͞҉̩̥̰̞̖̮̼͙͍̱͍̱̖̻͈͢͞͠a̝̤̬̩̗͚̋ͧ͛ͦ̀̚m̶̸̢̧̛̲̹̘̦̞͉͕͖̼̟̤̰͙̱̙͖̒̍̀͛̚ͅs̰̰̥̗͊̌ͦͣ͂̒͟͠,̴̨̡̳̭̹̰̤̼͎̱̱̠͖̘̻̗͎̃̎̍͋̿̋̑͐̔͂͠ͅ ̡̗̙͉͉̺̱̜͌̌͗̈̏͗͟ͅs̢̧͗͒̎̒ͪ͒͗͒ͬ̔́͠͏͓̝̫̩̤c̵̴̨̣̲̜͓̭̻̺̍ͪ̑̿͡r̡̎̉͐͒̍ͬͣ̀̚҉̷̪̖͚̣͙͎̹̰͍͓̦͓̱̰͉͕͉͜e̲̻̖̝̝̱̱̮̫̳͓̳̾̍̊͋ͮ̓̿̎̽̒̂ͩ͠a̡̫̹͙̼̩̠͎̯ͪ̇̊̆ͨ͘m̴͔̣̠̙̬̭̯̤̝̼͔͔̰̠̓͐̒̔ͨͥͭ̿̾ͨͨͣͣ̋̿ͤ͢s̸̵̋͛̀͂̉͑ͪͣ͂ͩ͑̋̎̂̍̔̀̚͏̧̬͔͈̼̪͕͖͇ͅ ̶ͥ̓̅̉́͊ͫͮ̋̀ͨͪ̎͒̚҉̷̧̦̮͕̟͇̘i̷̢̻͉͔͔̙̼͕̱̟̙͎̝͔̭͈̥̫̭ͫͫ̑̾̒͆̒̂͛͑̒́n͓̖̥͌ͪ̆̏̇͆ͦ̊̂ͩͮ̌́̚̕ ̺͎͖̰̖͉̳͓̜̘̣͓̞̯̯̪̭ͮ̊ͤ͐͆͆ͯ̇ͭ͋̂ͥ̐ͯͥ̓́t̛͚̳̳̲͓͔̩̯̘̭̮̥̮͔͕̼ͥ̉̏̀̎͝ͅh̴̛̭͙͇̲̬̗͙͓̫̜̬ͣ͗̈̓ͤ̓͂̈ͨͧ̋́̈͡é̢̦̤̞͙̩̻͖͍̤̩̦̮̹̗͎̠͆̑ͩ̉̅͐͐ͬ̒ͪͭ̆̈́ͩ͟ͅͅ ̸̴̡̲͍̺̞̙̖ͯ̂̌͆̆̄̔͗̓ͫ̽̀͘n̉̏ͧ̓͋̓̾̀͐̅̇̒̿̀̾̽͜҉͔̮̣͎͈̰̙̦̩̺̣̫̭i͓̤̼̼̖̖̗͕̜͕̥̝̻̻̬̩̮̮̻ͧͦ͒͌ͪͭ̿ͧͬ͐ͮ̃̎͢͞ǵ̴̢̯͈̫̮̦̩͚͇̯̦̮̤̜̱̳̑̔̿ͦͩͧ̒ͮ͆̍̚̕h̷̦̗͚̜̘̪̦̜͎̟̟͒͊̋͑ͨͫ̒ͣ́͠t̵̹͈͍̻͚̞̼̟̱͒̾̏̊ͪ̾ͨ́͋ͮ̆ͨ͜͢͠.̷̨͇̠̯̫̺͔̺͕̦͓͓̞͙͔̂̈́̒̉̍͐̉ͩ̾ͧ͠ͅ.̔̊͛̇͆̃̆̿͋̆̋͒ͬ̽͒ͯ̌ͬ͂̕͏̺̣͕̗̙̘͇̫̗.̨̩̥̙͉̪̺̩͓̳̺̹͍̦ͤͤ͛̌ͫͨ̾ͨ̉́̚͟͠

Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Post by Neruz »

You are a
Magnificent Bastard
. You win if you can get player X to hammer himself.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Neruz »

In post 2576, Neruz wrote:You are a
Magnificent Bastard
. You win if you can get player X to hammer himself.

Modnote: Player X is a Survivor.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Neruz »

In post 2582, Nikanor wrote:neruz who fixed your u!

Duct Tape.

Actually the next gif in the sequence was too big for the forum, so i made a sad face and returned it to normal :C
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Neruz »

For bonus points, send that PM to someone
who does not speak German
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Neruz »

It varies from game to game.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Neruz »

I think you just posted in the rong thread there greyice.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:18 am

Post by Neruz »

Meransiel, how on earth did you manage to make a 'Broken Druid' and completely forget about Natural Spell
the entire feat which makes Druids broken in the first place.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Neruz »

In post 2621, Meransiel wrote:If you think druids are broken due to a SINGLE reason, you should really stop using Gate.

Gate isn't unique to Druids. Spells in general being overpowered is related to
casters
being overpowered, but Druids are
broken
because they get all the power of a full caster while prancing around in various overpowered monster forms.

If you kill Natural Spell as a feat, Druids end up on the same power tier as Wizards.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Post by Neruz »

In post 2623, Meransiel wrote:1. They have Diplomacy as a class skill.

Irrelevant, not only do Druids lack Charisma as a main stat, but the vast majority of creatures encountered will be undiplomacisable anyway. This doesn't contribute to Druid brokenness in any way, shape or form.

In post 2623, Meransiel wrote:2. They have a 2 step better hit dice.

Relevant only at lower levels. At higher levels hit points are irrelevant due to the large number of SoGF spells in effect, at mid levels Polymorph solves all Wizard HP needs.

In post 2623, Meransiel wrote:3. They are proficient with much better armor. And the "wood" restriction stops meaning anything after they hit level 11.

Also irrelevant, spells ignore AC.

In post 2623, Meransiel wrote:4. They have an animal companion that is basically a Fighter of the same level. And that is only the starting list. If you pick from alternates you can easily get to a very high Tier 4.

Relevant, i'll cede you that point, i forgot about Animal Companions. Wizards do have plenty of summon opportunities though so it's not a huge an advantage as you might think.

In post 2623, Meransiel wrote:5. They have more spells per day.

Relevant but not significant, it's only one extra spell of levels 1 - 5 by level 20 and 2 extra cantrips. An advantage certainly, but not major.

In post 2623, Meransiel wrote:6. They can spontaneously cast summoning spells.

Useful, but Nature's Ally doesn't have any of the really broken summons on it and the Druid already has his Animal Companion to be a meat shield, so it's more of a way to burn up extra unused spells at the end of the day than anything else.

In post 2623, Meransiel wrote:7. Yes, Wildshape is supremely powerful even if you don't spellcast in it. And you get it at level 5, when your spells per day are going to finish rather fast anyway.

Wild Shape is a great ability, but spellcasting is better than most of what it can do (there are exceptions, if you get the feat that lets you turn into a 12 Headed Cryohydra then yes that's broken). If you remove the ability to spellcast while Wild Shaped then the Druid can choose to be a powerful physical fighter OR a powerful main caster. While that level of flexibility is good, it's not broken by any means. It's the ability to be a main caster and be a powerful physical fighter
at the same time
which breaks the class in half.

In post 2623, Meransiel wrote:8. No aging byotches.

Har de har.

Are Druids without Natural Spell better than Wizards? A bit. But they're not completely broken. Do the same comparison but with a Cleric instead of a Wizard and you'll find that much of the time the Druid without Natural Spell gets beaten by the Cleric, especially if the Cleric has access to
his
broken-as-fuck feat Divine Metamagic. The same is true for the Archivist, and is doubly true for the Artificer who is just better than Druids even
with
Natural Spell and Psi Artificers are just silly.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2626 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by Neruz »

Nah, i'm going to take a bit of a break from mafia once my current games are over, i'm feeling a bit mafia'd out.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2641 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Neruz »

Yeah, that's a RAF gunman role.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Neruz »

The best solution is a third party that's out to kill the cotton balls.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Neruz »

In post 2669, Ythan wrote:If a player was always at L-1 then a single vote would hammer them. Or, actually, they could never be lynched because they would never be L-0.

You're thinking hated townie. Takes one less vote to hammer.

I think what he means is that L-1 is however many votes are on that player, so if for example two people were voting him, it would be 3 votes to lynch
anyone else
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:42 am

Post by Neruz »

In post 2674, Ythan wrote:If the first random vote is not on you that will be a quick lynch.

Yes.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:38 am

Post by Neruz »

You are a
Fisherman
Once per day you can
Bait
a player, anyone who places a vote on a Baited player becomes
Hooked
and may not remove or change their vote for the rest of the day.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:00 am

Post by Neruz »

Well this
is
the 'Worst role ideas' thread.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by Neruz »

In post 2752, Ythan wrote:
In post 2740, saulres wrote:You are aligned with town but you only win if you are alive at the end of the game.

Then you're not aligned with the town. Your alignment is a product of your win condition.

Not neccessarily. You win with the town and lose when you die is a functional win condition.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2791 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Neruz »

A viking.

Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by Neruz »

How about this:

You are
Easily Swayed

Your vote is automatically added to the largest current wagon with the most recent vote (if multiple wagons have the same vote count).

Or possibly every time a player makes a case for another player being scum you automatically vote the other player.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Neruz »

That's fairly normal for a bastard mod; rule one of a bastard mod game is that you cannot trust the mod to be telling you the truth.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2988 (isolation #46) » Thu May 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Post by Neruz »

That sounds hilarious.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3397 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by Neruz »

In post 3396, RXK wrote:9 townies
1 paranoid cop
3 Survivors
2 Jesters
5 mafia

I am become bastard mod, destroyer of set up reviews

Fix'd. 5 Jesters is way too many even for 'worst role ideas', that's just dumb.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3402 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Post by Neruz »

In post 3401, JDGA wrote:Is there even any theory for how to get oneself L-1'd but not lynched?

Doublevoter.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3420 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:16 am

Post by Neruz »

The whole point of the Stump role is that the player can't do anything. He's a stump. When was the last time you saw a stump do something?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3448 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by Neruz »

In post 3421, saulres wrote:I've seen a stump rot and beget fungi. So that's something.

The stump wasn't doing any of that, microorganisms were eating the stump (rot) and the fungus was too (growing). Both of those actions were instigated by external factors, not the stump.

My point stands.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3454 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Neruz »

That trio right there.

That is magnificent bastardry.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3604 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:43 am

Post by Neruz »

That would actually be a good Open setup if you limited the Lead Sheep's power to not work in the first 24 hours of a day or something (so as to prevent racing shenaneginry).
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3612 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Neruz »

Dethy with different investigative roles and a mafia randomizer :D
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3640 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:11 am

Post by Neruz »

Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3653 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Post by Neruz »

In post 3641, Lyrebird wrote:
Because you live in the city :D
*gets the picture reference*

I did not expect anyone to get the joke, I am pleasantly surprised :D

Also; in general game bastardry is divided into 2 categories. The normal kind of Bastard Modding is basically doing something that the players don't expect (Cult in a game advertised as 'normal') while 'True' Bastard Modding is when the mod actively lies to and works against the players. The most common form of this is roles with powers that don't work the way they say they work but it can get very complicated very quickly.

When executed correctly, a bastard mod game is hilarious fun for all involved. But they're by far the hardest kind of game to execute correctly and the vast majority of bastard mod games fall hard.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3697 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Post by Neruz »

In post 3696, callforjudgement wrote:
You are
(insert player's name here)
, Destroyer of Setups.

Here is the list of every role that exists in the setup, and how many (but not which) players have it:

(
insert list of roles; this needs to include a rolecop (of any alignment), incidentally, because it wouldn't be properly Worst without a way for the existence of this role becoming known
)

Once in the game (at night, and only if you're still alive), you can PM me a list of every role in the setup (apart from your own), and what you think the optimal play for the person with each role is for the rest of the game, based on the information that they have. (I won't tell you other player's night results, but you can include conditionals based on them in your suggestions.) Also calculate the probability of each faction winning.

If the plan that any other player actually follows is better than the one you suggested (in any objective sense), you lose regardless of anything else. Otherwise, if a player loses, but would have won if they followed your plan, you win
and everyone else loses

It's reasonably Worst as is, but the wincon creates something very similar to a paradox (because optimal play for the other players includes bargaining with the Destroyer of Setups, and you get a sort-of combinatorial explosion as a result, and possibly end up with any play being objectively wrong),

For best results, place in a role madness game with moderate amounts of public setup knowledge (i.e. not fully closed, but not fully open either).

So basically it fits the Worst Roles thread perfectly.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”