More Leeway for Normal Flavor

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:34 am

Post by The Fonz »

Come to think of it, my large normal was the one game I can think of where it wasn't possible to ascertain killer from method (every single kill had a different method). Though this didn't stop Adel from trying.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:49 am

Post by The Fonz »

There were also three kills a night. You really think there were, like, 15 different killers? The whole idea of every single kill being different was so that they weren't all matched up with each other. One of the kills was 'garrotted' and he did some internet research and found that a garrot was also known as a 'colombian necktie' (unbeknown to me). One of the groups was called the Colombian Cartel, so he assumed that group was responsible.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:15 am

Post by The Fonz »

The thing about normal flavour is there is no restriction on putting in a ton of flavour that's mafia-related. I don't think it's necessary for the mod to make public a list of which role fits which flavour name, but it does make sense to have one, and to give the mafia the right names if need be. I can foresee a problem with 'I'm a veteran of a previous campaign along with X, who is my mason partner.' 'I'd have thought the masons would be radio operators.' Etc.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”