Describe the Playstyle Above You

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Xyl: He attempts to look scummy in every game he plays, whether consciously or not I cannot know, and often succeeds. This tends in one of three ways. Either A) He gets lynched immediately (rarely), B) He almost gets lynched, but then diverts or otherwise survives and lives to end game, or C) He gets nightkilled or vigged. Tends to avoid night kills while town because of his tendency to toe the line.

Tough player to read well, but has a few signs, specifically I've noticed that he tends to be slightly more aggressive as town, especially if he is under suspicion. That being said I've always seen him play in some form of aggressive posture.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Xylthixlm wrote:Kinetic: surprisingly enough (maybe), I've only ever been lynched as town once, and that time involved all five scum piling onto my wagon and still just barely getting the lynch. There is method to my madness.
Doesn't surprise me really. You are the type of player where only a quick-lynch or a straight trade-lynch is likely to get you lynched. If the talk lasts longer, you're likely to either poke enough holes to make people second guess or distract enough until a better target comes along.

I've seen a few good players with this trait, and its definitely one of the better practices among those players.

Also a reason why you're such a good NK target.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life

Return to “Mafia Discussion”