Commonly Asked Questions on Mafia Theory

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Actually, the first post you make is counted as your zeroth post making your second post be taken as your first, hence he has hit 100 posts but his post count hasn't registered it because it's one post behind him.

In any case though, your 100th post shouldn't be "this is my 100th post" it should be something good that also mentions that it is your 100th post.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:45 am

Post by Alduskkel »

JDodge wrote:
Alduskkel wrote:Actually, the first post you make is counted as your zeroth post making your second post be taken as your first, hence he has hit 100 posts but his post count hasn't registered it because it's one post behind him.

In any case though, your 100th post shouldn't be "this is my 100th post" it should be something good that also mentions that it is your 100th post.
Actually it's because posts in MD and GD aren't counted in post counts, nor are mish-mash or any other non-mafia forums.

Good try though, Mr. Expert!
:cry:

Return to “Mafia Discussion”