Normal Idea Mafia Discussion

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:27 am

Post by Aureal »

So I expect the roles are all staying the same for future games even though there's been some changes to what's Normal since the list was generated? Like my precious Town 1-Shot Bulletproof Lazy Multitasking Checker Shield got hit with the removal of Multitasking, but now with the update a week ago would be able to have Simultaneous there instead.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:47 am

Post by Aureal »

See, I don't know if that's the only thing, just the only thing that I noticed for obvious reasons. :lol: Figuring out if there's others would require a lot of effort going through all the roles to check them against the updates, so I figured that it's probably just all staying as is, as a testament to what was Normal at the time.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:15 pm

Post by Aureal »

Does this SK run afoul of the rule against an antitown faction not being able to kill?
-furtiveglance

Return to “Mafia Discussion”