Is it really fair...

This forum is for discussion related to the game.

Am I crazy?

You're crazy.
65%
You're not crazy.
35%

Total votes: 17

mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:03 am

Post by mole »

I agree that my win was completely undeserved, so I'll speak in general about this. The situation can still come up when the town plays better than we did--if the mafia get lucky and don't kill each other off too much during the night, for instance.

Usually, the SK has the advantage of being immune to the first attack on their life. It's (like all things) up to the mod though--Fletcher just decided that the game would go well without that bonus. In my only game as SK (Quantum Mafia) I was able to hold on to this for the whole game and win the shootout.

If you don't have (or have lost) this advantage, though, you still have options:
1. Lie low and hope the mafia thinks you're a townie. I've yet to see this happen, though--the real townie will be trying pretty hard to expose both scum so he gets a shootout.
2. Lynch the other scum. This one is probably more difficult, since once the other scum feels threatened he's going to push for a no lynch and we're back to the shootout. You might be able to pull it off if the townie thinks you're a vigilante, or that all of your family is dead, or something.
3. Lynch the townie, so even if you do kill each other, he doesn't get to win. We also did this in Quantum, but the mafia didn't know that I'd beat him in the shootout.
4. Kill the other guy first. In 140, if tawana had killed justin instead of halo, the mafia had a pretty good chance of winning. We both thought the other was scum, and one careless vote would have ended the game for us.
mole is now sleeping with the fishes.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”