How much stress does mafia give you?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

In post 6, Ectomancer wrote:It gave me enough stress 10 years ago that it affected my life outside of Mafia. How's that for stress??
Wait, that isn't normal?
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

In post 15, Ectomancer wrote:
In post 11, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
In post 6, Ectomancer wrote:It gave me enough stress 10 years ago that it affected my life outside of Mafia. How's that for stress??
Wait, that isn't normal?
No, no you see the game of mafia is always about me! How could anyone else let that stress them out? :mrgreen:
In post 16, mastina wrote:
Wait, that isn't normal?
Well mafia caused my grades to tank on no less than two occasions. First in 2010 when I was an idiot in every way possible (a period many still remember for good reason and some insist hasn't changed, though it has; now I'm only an idiot in MOST ways! :P), and then during whatever year Tales of You was because fuck that game. Seriously fuck it so hard. I gave it 200% and all I had to show for it was my slot mislynched while calling most of the scumteam correctly. :igmeou:
Wait, that isn't normal?
No, no you see the game of mafia is always about me! How could anyone else let that stress them out? :mrgreen:
Lol. I think the biggest things are just stressing the accuracy of your reads and having people misreading you when you feel it's clear how wrong they are. I hate when people are reading me based on activity levels when it's real life stopping me from posting too. Scum games are usually less stressful except the fake activity tell.
Wait, that isn't normal?
In post 16, mastina wrote:
Wait, that isn't normal?
Well mafia caused my grades to tank on no less than two occasions. First in 2010 when I was an idiot in every way possible (a period many still remember for good reason and some insist hasn't changed, though it has; now I'm only an idiot in MOST ways! :P), and then during whatever year Tales of You was because fuck that game. Seriously fuck it so hard. I gave it 200% and all I had to show for it was my slot mislynched while calling most of the scumteam correctly. :igmeou:
Ugh that's the worst. Dedicate so much to the game and being completely right but no one will listen.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi

Return to “Mafia Discussion”