Worst role ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Rope
- The rope has the ability to stop a lynch from taking place unless the rope is the one about to be lynched. If the rope is killed then the town automatically loses because it has nothing to kill the scum with. If the rope claims, it becomes a tree stump.

EDIT: It sounded better in my head
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

You are the
Unlynchable Bulletproof Jester
. You win when you are killed. God hates you.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Pentadragon »

You are
Oedipus Rex
, King of Thebes. All had been well until the anger of the gods. Apparently, the murderer of the former king Laius is living within your city. You will not rest until the wretch who slayed your wife's first husband is banished! Each night you may choose to investigate a player to see if they are guilty of Laius's murder. You win if the murderer is banished and you remain king.
--------------------------------
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Korts wrote:
Pentadragon wrote:You are
Oedipus Rex
, King of Thebes. All had been well until the anger of the gods. Apparently, the murderer of the former king Laius is living within your city. You will not rest until the wretch who slayed your wife's first husband is banished! Each night you may choose to investigate a player to see if they are guilty of Laius's murder. You win if the murderer is banished and you remain king.
--------------------------------
Good one, but it's supposed to be hard to win, not impossible.
Unless I am mistaken I have seen some impossible win conditions in this thread. There could always be a Tireseis role who has a low chance of convincing Oedipus not to go after the murderer. Really though, while I was thinking of it I was thinking of an unwinnable game.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:27 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

You are the
Russian Roulette Vigilante
. Since a child, you have had an obsession with the game of Russian Roulette. Fortunately for you, back then you could not get your hands on a real gun. Now as an adult however, you have managed to get your hands on one to help destroy the mafia in your town. You should just kill whoever you think is scum but that would not be fun for anyone.

Each night you may private message me the name of the player you wish to play Russian Roulette with. There are six chambers in your revolver, a single round has been placed in one of the chambers and you will not stop playing until either you or your target is dead. Are you feeling lucky?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:20 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Quintuple Post?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:51 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

You are the
Infected Townie
. You are in a very very bad situation here. Somehow, you became infected with a horrible disease only known as "The Red Death". There is good news and bad news. The good news is that there is a cure. Most doctors these days carry it with them. The bad news is that before you could recieve it the doctor went into hiding because of the mafia.

If any player votes, quotes or targets you during the night they will become infected like you and be put into the same situation. Each night all you can do is hope that the doctor targets you. If you have not been targetted by the doctor after three nights have passed you will die. You win with the town.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:48 am

Post by Pentadragon »

You are
The Good Samaritan
. It is a pleasure to help people. It is why you have been helping people your entire life. Unfortunately for you, some people have taken advantage of your helpfulness and gotten you in trouble. You are sure it won't happen now though. You have just moved into this lovely Sicilian village and everyone seems so nice.

Each night, you may send me the name of one of the players. If that player has a night action, they will be able to select an extra player to target. Should you be the target of an investigation, the cop will recieve the alignment of the last person you helped. You win with the town.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”