Speedrunner Nominations Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 14, Datisi wrote:
17/02/2020
Datisi
Iconeum
Chaos is a LaddaH
Iconeum modded three games of Chaos is a LaddaH, which run a 2v4 variation of the Russian Roulette Mafia setup, and are a frustrating blast to play in. In this game, scum!Dann opened with a shot on scum!bugs, successfully killing his partner immediately despite the 1/6 chance of the first shot hitting. Then Dann immediately got called out for it by pops, who said that if she had rolled scum she would've opened with a partner shot. The game got down to a Dann/Datisi/pops LyLo, and, well... scum won.
lol
Datisi! You seem to understand my logic now, why did you not lend me your gun barrel then!?!?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

I liked AA4
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “Mafia Discussion”