Mini Theme Game Queue

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1300, DiamondSentinel wrote:Note: I have a very low tolerance for "destructive play". This falls under this rule, which will be determined by WotM.

First and Foremost: Mafia is a game about having fun. Anyone who is seen a. Making personal attacks, b. Using excessive profanity in a destructive manner, or c. Making "rage" posts in a way that doesn't contribute to the game will be replaced out IMMEDIATELY. If you think this is a good scum tactic, too bad. It's dirty, and I'm sick of watching it happen. If you need to vent, make a journal entry in a word document or something, but a game isn't a place to do that.

This will be wisdom of the mod. If I dub something destructive that doesn't fall under these categories, I will give you one (1) warning. Any further infractions, no matter how small, will result in a replacement/modkill, depending on the severity.
This rule should be standard, in all games.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Also, you accepting pre-ins?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1304, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1302, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1300, DiamondSentinel wrote:Note: I have a very low tolerance for "destructive play". This falls under this rule, which will be determined by WotM.

First and Foremost: Mafia is a game about having fun. Anyone who is seen a. Making personal attacks, b. Using excessive profanity in a destructive manner, or c. Making "rage" posts in a way that doesn't contribute to the game will be replaced out IMMEDIATELY. If you think this is a good scum tactic, too bad. It's dirty, and I'm sick of watching it happen. If you need to vent, make a journal entry in a word document or something, but a game isn't a place to do that.

This will be wisdom of the mod. If I dub something destructive that doesn't fall under these categories, I will give you one (1) warning. Any further infractions, no matter how small, will result in a replacement/modkill, depending on the severity.
This rule should be standard, in all games.
Well, some people don't seem to know about this.
In post 1303, Xkfyu wrote:Also, you accepting pre-ins?
Yessir-y. This is pre-in number 2 if this was a pre-in, for anyone who is wondering.
Confirming that it was indeed a pre-in.

Return to “Completed Signups”