(OLD)Newbie Game Queue (Players and Moderators)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4891 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:21 pm

Post by kraska77 »

/in as a newbie.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4892 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by kraska77 »

about how long does it take for someone to sign me up for a game? im asking so i know when to check this site again
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4895 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:27 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4894, Performer wrote:
If you never played FM before , ever - this text-based game is going to be quite a thrill in your life. I've honed my analytical ability and continue doing so. The neverending creative setups , playstyles, and interesting personalities, make this game very fun. It's also easily accessible on a computer or smartphone.
I've played a couple of times before, with people im familiar with, and things got touchy fast for me...comments of a somewhat personal nature were directed at me by a certain player and i found it hard to divorce myself from my emotions, i also felt awful when i made a push on certain players as i found it hard to do so without inevitably introducing personal angles to your criticism of the way they're acting or playing the game. I found playing with people you're familiar with awkward and uncomfortable, which is why I'm never going to try that again.
but I really love the concept of the game itself...I wanted to try playing with complete strangers to see if It's more fun/less uncomfortable than my past experiences with the game

Return to “Completed Signups”