Mini Theme Game Queue (Players and Moderators) (OLD)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: I don't know why you're linking me to pictures of babies on Facebook

Post Post #1609 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Bicephalous Bob »

/in to mod ⅋

1 Mage
3 Druids
7 Romans

You're a Roman. You win when the druids and the mage are all dead or gone.

You're a druid. You win and leave the game when the two other druids are dead. You're immune to nightkills. Every night including Night 0, you have to send in the name of another player. At the end of the night, you receive an anonymous, randomly ordered list of the druids' choices, including your own. You can't send in the same name twice. If you're lynched, all lists you received are made public.

You're a mage. You win when at least 50% of the living players aren't aligned to the Romans, even if you're dead by then. Every night and during pre-game, you receive a list of the druids' choices. Your lists will be in the form of "Druid A targeted TheIrishPope. Druid B targeted Bicephalous Bob. Druid C targeted Not_Mafia," where the pseudonyms Druid A, Druid B and Druid C correspond to the same people every night. You have a nightkill that can't be used Night 0 and that fails on druids.

6-day deadlines, impromptu flavor, BaM-like ruleset:

Spoiler:
1. Follow the Boilerplate Mafiascum Game Rules unless contradicted below.
2. If you insist on using bold tags for votes, make sure they have a colon in it or the votecounter won't pick them up.
3. Don't lie about serious things in your real life to justify in-game behavior.
4. pre is my tag. You may use it occasionally.
5. Players will be modkilled if they don't post anything for three days straight on day 1, or if they don't post for six days straight on a later day.
6. Players will also be modkilled when their vote hasn't been on anyone 144 of the last 168 hours (= 6 of the last 7 days), ignoring in-game Nights, or if there's nothing they can do to prevent that from happening. In practice, this means someone will be modkilled if they haven't voted anyone for six days straight, or if they only quickly vote and unvote.
7. Days last six days, Nights last 24 hours.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:07 am

1 Mage
3 Druids
7 Romans

You're a Roman. You win when the druids and the mage are dead or gone.

You're a druid. You win and leave the game when the two other druids are dead. You're immune to nightkills. Every night including Night 0, you have to send in the name of another player. At the end of the night, you receive an anonymous, randomly ordered list of the druids' choices, including your own. You can't send in the same name twice. If you're lynched, all lists you received are made public.

You're a mage. You win when at least 50% of the living players aren't aligned to the Romans, even if you're dead by then. Every night and during pre-game, you receive a list of the druids' choices. Your lists will be in the form of "Druid A targeted TheIrishPope. Druid B targeted Bicephalous Bob. Druid C targeted Not_Mafia," where the pseudonyms Druid A, Druid B and Druid C correspond to the same people every night. You have a nightkill that can't be used Night 0 and that fails on druids.

Impromptu flavor, BaM-like ruleset:

1. Players will be modkilled if they don't post anything for three days straight on day 1, or if they don't post for six days straight on a later day.
2. Players will also be modkilled when their vote hasn't been on anyone 144 of the last 168 hours (= 6 of the last 7 days), ignoring in-game Nights, or if there's nothing they can do to prevent that from happening. In practice, this means someone will be modkilled if they haven't voted anyone for six days straight, or if they only quickly vote and unvote.
3. Days last six days, Nights last 24 hours.

-----

This game has shorter deadlines than usual. Make sure you have enough time to participate. No hydræ, brand new players or serial killers. Knowledge of turned ampersands is not necessary.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:07 am

Got a pre-in from vonflare.

Return to “Completed Signups”