Micro Queue (Players & Moderators) (OLD)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #665 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Equinox »

I am going to regret this...

/in for 430
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #668 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Equinox »

/in for 431
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #956 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Equinox »

/in to mod

Game Name: Nomination PictoMafia
Game Type: Open
Game Size: 7

Optional Caption/Description of Game upon announcement: Nomination Mafia in pictures! In fact, only pictures! No hydras, please.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1078 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Equinox »

I have a pre-/in from Nobody Special.

Spoiler: Rules
Rules

Please Note
- All site-wide rules and guidelines apply, and the game rules outlined here assume that you are familiar with the site-wide rules.
Make sure to read through all of the rules, as many are specific to the PictoMafia mechanic.

Images
- You may only communicate in pictures, with the exception of votes and very succinct V/LA announcements. No emoticons. You are allowed one vote per post. Quoting text still counts as posting text, and you may not refer to or bring attention to text (e.g., by posting an arrow pointing to text). Pictures cannot have text in them. Irrelevant text in a picture is fine, such as the word "Pepsi" on a soda can; however, to be safe, you should still just edit the text out somehow. Emotive punctuation, such an exclamation mark above a surprised character's head, is allowed. Sign language is not allowed. Filenames and URLs should indicate nothing other than that the picture is, in fact, a picture. Don't stretch the page.

Hotlinking
- As a general guideline, please try to avoid hotlinking to images. Saving the image and re-uploading to an image host, such as imgur, is preferred. I can do this for you if you request it. Per site rules, you will be held accountable for any malware warnings that result from hotlinks.

Profiles
- Don't post your signature in this game. This is accomplished by clearing the checkbox labeled "Attach signature" in the posting options, under the message box. Please try to avoid changing your avatar during the game's run. If you do not have an avatar, you are required to provide a picture substitute for use during the game.

Deadlines
- Day phase will have a deadline of 14 days, and Night phase will have a deadline of 48 hours. Deadline extensions will be granted only in extreme circumstances. Actions not received by deadline will be counted as "No Action." Actions may be submitted ahead of time and can be changed as many times as desired; at deadline, the last valid action that was submitted will be used. Actions may be submitted via PM or private topic.

Lynching
- Lynches occur through simple majority (50% of living players + 1, rounded down). If no majority is reached at deadline, the player with the highest number of votes will be lynched. In the event of a tie, the player who received their last vote first will be lynched. Once majority is reached, no further votes or unvotes will count. All players, including the lynched player, are allowed to talk in twilight phase until the thread is locked, at which point Day ends.

Voting
- Due to the nature of this game, votes need to be very specific. You must use vote tags in order to vote (e.g., VOTE: Korejora) or unvote (e.g., UNVOTE: ), and you must use the player's exact username. If you have trouble spelling names or using special characters, please consider copying and pasting. Votes placed by accounts not present in the game will not be counted. Vote tricks will not be tolerated, and any judgment passed over the validity of any ambiguous votes is final.

Activity
- Prods will be issued to players if they have not posted within a 48-hour period. Players who have been prodded have 48 hours to respond in the game thread before a replacement is sought. For purposes of activity, Saturday and Sunday will be considered a 24-hour period. Prods will be sent even during declared periods of V/LA; if you expect to be gone for an extended period of time, please contact me and we will work it out.

Prohibitions
- Dead players and spectators may not post in the game until the game has officially been declared over. Do not attempt to impersonate the moderator. Do not do anything that may be considered questionable, even if you do not consider it to be such. Attempts to abuse technicalities in the rules will be considered rule violations. Slight infractions on these rules may or may not be subject to several warnings before an outright kill to allow for mistakes. I reserve the right to modkill immediately if I determine a violation to be too blatant to have been unintentional or to have significantly affected the game. I will be editing out illegal pictures and/or text as I find them, regardless of what action I took in response to the violation.

Graveyard
- There is a graveyard topic available for dead players and spectators. Any living player who wishes to send a message to this topic may send it to me in a PM, and it will be passed on.

Questions and Concerns
- Please contact me if you need clarification in anything in the rules or if you'd like to check if something you want to post is okay. To get my attention in the thread, you may use my avatar, and your question must be in picture form. Otherwise, send me a PM.

Acknowledgments
- Bits and chunks of the rules set and moderation procedures were taken from hitogoroshi, Hoopla, Korejora, RedCoyote, Tierce, Vi, and zoraster. Many thanks to Korejora for allowing me to use Korejora's images. PictoMafia was previously run by Korejora, Pomegranate, and Nobody Special.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1081 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Equinox »

A question came in regarding GIFs: GIFs are allowed as long as there is no text associated with them and there is no chance that they can be lip-read.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1296 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Equinox »

Micro 453 has ended in a town victory.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1396 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Equinox »

/in to mod

Game Name: Grey Flag Nightless
Game Size: 9

Optional Caption/Description of Game upon announcement: Information about the setup can be found here. No hydras, please.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #2259 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Equinox »

/in to mod

Game Name: Mafia for the Vengeful
Game Size: 5

Optional Caption/Description of Game upon announcement: No hydras, please (but why would you hydra in a 5-player game).
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #2299 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Equinox »

A Simple Plan was a pre-/in for Micro 511.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #2385 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:10 am

Post by Equinox »

Micro 511 has ended in a mafia victory.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #2575 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Equinox »

/in to mod

Game Name: A Night on the Town
Game Type: Closed Normal (wait, what?)
Game Size: 9

Optional Caption/Description of Game upon announcement: n/a
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #2789 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Equinox »

I have two pre-/ins from Malakittens and RedCoyote.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #2794 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Equinox »

In post 2792, Metal Sonic wrote:/in equinox

This /in has been rejected. Sorry.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #3046 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Equinox »

Micro 539 has ended in a mafia victory.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #3292 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Equinox »

/in to mod

Game Name: Cult C9
Game Size: 8

Optional Caption/Description of Game upon announcement: They used to say that cults sucked. Well, let's see if that is still true. No hydras, please.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #3562 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:22 pm

Post by Equinox »

Micro 562 has ended in a cult win.