Micro Queue (Players & Moderators) (OLD)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #104 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

/in to mod

Game Name: 9p RITP
Game Type: Open/Theme
Game Size: 9p

9player (6v2+1) version of Rebels in the Palace.

6 Rebels
2 Guards
1 King

Influenced by http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59260

pm me to pre-/in
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #105 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

there isn't a max pre/in allowed value for micro's is there?

I've already got 2 since posting that and have noted most games get 3
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #108 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

ok general heads up only 2 pre-/in spots left then since 2 have been taken by
Edosurist
Bert
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #109 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

1 spot left now

I was not expecting to get this many pre-/ins this soon
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 109, PokerFace wrote:
spot left now

I was not expecting to get this many pre-/ins this soon

You can pm me and I can pm you when its gets to front of line otherwise you got to time it right yourself
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #122 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 112, quadz08 wrote:Pre-/in limit is 66% (so 6 players in a 9-player game). Will add this to the OP.

2 more pre-/in slots are available in my game then
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #131 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

by the way, general headsup for anyone pre-/ining for my game

in AITP the king and guards are town by normal mafia standards
in RITP the king and guards are scum by normal mafia standards

That difference is important!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #243 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:26 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 214, WBOCampfire1104 wrote:
In post 209, shos wrote:
In post 208, WBOCampfire1104 wrote:
In post 207, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 206, FakeGod wrote:pfft

men don't cry

real men do.

REAL men cry over REAL reasons.
REAL girls cry over STUPID reasons.

LOL

that image won't display for me. what is it :(
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #271 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

I might need a backup for 9P RITP in the event of something crazy happening to me like woodpeckers poking my eyes out or some other unnatural diaster

volunteers? Please PM me
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #273 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 271, PokerFace wrote:I might need a backup for 9P RITP in the event of something crazy happening to me like woodpeckers poking my eyes out or some other unnatural diaster

volunteers? Please PM me

and I got 3 volunteers in a very short amount of time

I really like our mafia community and its helpful people

Current Pre-/ins list:
Edosurist
Wisdom
Generic

Anyone that wants to spectate, I do plan to make a spectate thread
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #299 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

yay my game will be in signups shortly

my preins:
Edosurist
Wisdom
Generic

my backup in case a zombie plague claims me is ArcAngel9
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #302 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

My game will not be allowing hydras.

I have created a private topic that will contain, setup, rules, spectating, and dead talking.

To get access, PM me and do NOT sign up for the game

or signup for the game and die. Then I will give you access. Cause being dead sucks
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #310 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:21 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 299, PokerFace wrote:yay my game will be in signups shortly

my preins:
Edosurist
Wisdom
Generic

my backup in case a zombie plague claims me is ArcAngel9

wisdom already confirmed

I'll pm the other 2
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #327 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

keep in mind that

RITP
kingdom = scum = informed minority
rebels = town = uninformed majority

AITP
kingdom = town = informed majority
assassin = scum = uninformed minority

Theres a very important contrast. And RITP is closer to true mafia than AITP is

First post in game junk

Spoiler:
9P Rebels in the Palace

The Rules, Stolen from shaft.ed, TSQ, Mr. Stoofer, Flameaxe, Jdodge:

00. I reserve the right to edit these rules at any time should something truly unexpected occur.

01. All votes must be made bold or made using the vote tag. Unvoting is not required but I heavily prefer it. Any attempts at disguising your voting will be prohibited. If its treated as a vote and I think its a vote, its a a vote!

02. A majority of votes is required to lynch. If there is a lynch, no amount of bitching will prevent the lynch from happening. I am a moderator, not a charity.

03. When you live, live well. Live long. Prosper. When you're dead, shut up. Don't post in the games thread. Lie in a grave/furnace/corpse pile. Rot.

04. All days have a 17 day deadline.
All nights have a 72 hour deadline.
There are no nights. Thread will lock when a lynch occurs so that I may write the scene. The thread will reopen soon after.

05. You can NOT vote for no lynch
to occur during the day. Simply post vote: No Lynch. Should this vote reach a majority, it will happen
. If no majority is reached during a day then
there will be a no lynch when that day ends
the player with the most votes will be lynched. If 2 people are tied, then the one who got there first will be lynched

06. Quoting or faking any PMs you receive from the mod will get you modkilled and blacklisted from any games I am running now or in the future. You may paraphrase anything in the PM. If you are worried you are quoting more so then paraphrasing you should probably PM me before I modkill you

07. If a player goes 48 real life hours without posting, they may be prodded at my discretion, or upon being asked by another player. If they don't respond to the prod or post in thread in 48 hours later, then they will be replaced. If a player responds to the prod I sent them via pm, but does not post in thread, that is fine. You are more than welcome to lynch them so that I don't have to wait for them to break the rule completely. Players are allowed to formally request replacement should something come up in real life. I will not hold it against you and much prefer you request it, rather than just disappear and i got to rush to find someone

08. Don't talk to each other outside of the game thread
unless your role says you can
. If you disobey this rule, you will be modkilled or force replaced pending the severity of your actions

09. No small or invisible text. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts if you have the power to do so

10. This is a game. Have fun and respect the other players. No insults or personal attacks will be tolerated. You will be warned once by PM and once in thread if the mod deems your behavior towards your fellow players inappropriate. If you continue, you will be ModKilled. :twisted:

11. If it seems like it should be illegal, it probably is. Considering the fact rules sometimes can't cover everything. Please use your common sense. PM me if you think something you are about to do could break the rules or possibly ruin the game.

12. I am human. If I fuck up and make a mod error that personally looses you the game, then I will give you a technical auto win at the end of the game to make up for it

13. I respect anonymity on the internet and in mafia. If there is a scum group with a quick topic or private topic, I will
NOT
be posting a link to it at the end of the game. It is that scum teams decision as to whether or not a link to their quick topic or private topic will be posted at the end of the game

14. If I have to modkill a player, the following will occur. If that player was town, the day will immediately end as though they were the lynch. If that player was non-town, the day will continue after their lynch. Basically the worst case scenario will occur for their side.
Please don't make me have to invoke
this rule or
any modkill related rules. I don't want to do it, I felt bad just writing those rules

15. The game will start with a Pregame phase. During this phase, please post in thread to confirm you received and understand your role. Once 8 out of 9 confirms have been posted the game will start.
must pm me that they understand their role. During this phase, any roles with the power to night talk, may talk. This pregame will last 48 hours.

16. If you have a night action and think you will be V/la during the night cycle, you can send the action to me in advance

17. If you have a night action and have already sent a target for your action, you can change your target before the night is over by sending me a message with the new choice

18. If you have a night action and forget to send me a choice, you get nothing.

19. Posting in the game thread can be done during twilight by any living player including the person who was just lynched, up until the mod locks the thread

20. In the event a zombie plague or some other unworldly disaster make me unable to fulfill my mod duties, your backup will be: ArcAngel9

"Open Setup Information"

*6 Rebels: win if King is lynched)
*2 Guards: knows who King is but not who the other Guard is, wins if (King + Guards >= Rebels)
*1 King: doesn't know what anyone is, wins if (King + Guards >= Rebels)

Spoiler:
==Standard Role PMs==

===King===
You are the King! To win you must lynch enough rebels that you and your loyal guards outnumber OR EQUAL them. You lose if you are lynched.

===Guard===
You are one of two guards to the Magnificent King ____. To win you must lynch enough rebels that you, your fellow guards, and the King outnumber OR EQUAL them. You lose if the King is lynched.

===Rebel===
You are one of six rebels. You win when the King is lynched. But who is the King? Happy hunting... You lose if the King and guards outnumber OR EQUAL you.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #335 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:18 pm

Post by PokerFace »

All is Who wrote:/in Micro 411
What were you saying about that rule?

/in Micro 412

its already full

also micro 420 ended? 412 has not even started...??
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #343 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

I'm at work right now so my game will go up when i get off and after the neighboorhood trick or treat ends. I need to give neighborhood kids candy while dressed as Willie Robertson from duck dynasty

coincidently the only game i was in ended this week so i got into the queue at the right time for my game to get to the front
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #483 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:23 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Micro 412: 9P RITP has ended in a
Rebel Victory!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #485 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:26 am

Post by PokerFace »

Dude i was trying to be secretive :(

Expect my alt showing up with "Mr. Roger's Neighborhood" entering the queue post in the near future

(Would You Like To Be My Neighbor Mafia)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #495 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

Part of me wants to play RWBY mafia and part of me doesn't know if I will have time for it. So I'll do caledfwitch a favor since i owe her one. Come to me if you need a replacement
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #519 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

you can always offer to replace into RWBY like me Feirei
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #593 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:35 am

Post by PokerFace »

I will be getting some watching of mr. rogers neighborhood in this weekend. No actual character names of individuals from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood will be given to the players in the game BUT I hope to be able to add some witty flavor to vote counts and lynch scenes for general game entertainment. Witty flavor will NOT be given in any means to indicate what player is or is not any one role or alignment. The flavor will be ambiguous in that regard so any setup spec on that info = DUMB!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #623 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 593, PokerFace wrote:I will be getting some watching of mr. rogers neighborhood in this weekend. No actual character names of individuals from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood will be given to the players in the game BUT I hope to be able to add some witty flavor to vote counts and lynch scenes for general game entertainment. Witty flavor will NOT be given in any means to indicate what player is or is not any one role or alignment. The flavor will be ambiguous in that regard so any setup spec on that info = DUMB!

Show no where near as good as I remembered it. Only watched a few, but still got some flavor I can use
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #625 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

Mr. Roger's neighborhood currently has 1 pre-/in

Astinus
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #636 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

this
In post 625, PokerFace wrote:Mr. Roger's neighborhood currently has 1 pre-/in

Astinus

and no hydras or new players allowed in my game. If you are new to mafiascum, but not new to mafia games an exception can be made if you PM me proof of experience
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #637 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

And in case anyone didn't notice the setup link, my game is an open game. The setup is in the wiki and also listed here

Would You Like To Be My Neighbor Mafia

1 Town Neighbor with 1 Mafia Neighbor
1 Town Neighbor with 1 Mafia Neighbor
1 Town Neighbor with 1 Town Neighbor
1 Town Neighbor with 1 Town Neighbor
1 Friendly Neighbor

9 players total
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #644 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

I got a birthday party to go to tonight so if my game fills today it will be up tomorrow evening

Quadz make sure to give thread/game making writes to my alt Mr. Rogers. Its fitting that I run the game using that account
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #645 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

The friendly neighbor in my game is 1 shot

Everywhere I have played before mafia scum the friendly neighbor has been 1 shot. And the role has only ever been in 3 player games. You could only get 1 shot off in that game type anyway

Is the friendly neighbor not always 1 shot? Like has anyone actually seen it have more than 1 shot before?

Pending the results of my game I may revise the setup to allow more than 1 shot in the future, but for this first running I am keeping with what I know and am used to
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #648 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

yes that^ happened
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #656 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

if my game fills today and I get mod powers tonight then my game will go up tonight. I got some people coming over friday evening. So if I get stuff friday, it goes up saturday morning
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #661 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

Chamber is right. 1 more spot left in 430

I have pmed quadz about the concern. If we get that one 1 and rights get to Rogers then we can get things moving tonight otherwise I'll start it saturday since i booked solid friday
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1144 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 1030, ika wrote:in to mod

Game Name: everbody is an sk
Game Type: theme
Game Size: 9p

Optional Caption/Description of Game upon announcement: taking pokerfaces fun "everyone an sk game" here

Seriously! :eek:

Is this going to be run with the same rules I had for the game? And is it actually being considered a mafia game now and not just questionably mafia?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1145 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

I put suggestions in wiki and the previous runnings of the game to make it more of an actual mafia game. Are any of those happening? Or is your setup different/closed and I don't get to know if they are happening?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1264 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 1262, Thesp wrote:Micro 460: One Night Ultimate Werewolf 2 has ended in a
 Werewolf 
win!

/in to mod One Night Ultimate Werewolf 3.

/pre-in. Not gonna miss this one

By the way I won't be in the 4th. I plan to run something very special soon. Udrink marathons encourage's alot of drinking. So much so I said I would never run a Mafia Drunk game in the main forums....until...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1281 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:45 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 1255, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1254, Not_Mafia wrote:How is that different than a regular game?

AA9 votes Not_Mafia (Not_Mafia - 1)
Quadz unvotes Not_Mafia (Not Mafia - 0)

both AA9 and Quadz don't have their votes to use anymore. if quadz removes his unvote, not mafia vote score is back to 1. if AA9 votes someone else, not mafia vote score is -1

Make sense?

So you can vote to lynch a specific player and vote to NOT lynch a specific player? You can increase and decrease number of votes to lynch a player?

Like can I unvote: Not_Mafia when i have never voted him before?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1282 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 1281, PokerFace wrote:
In post 1255, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1254, Not_Mafia wrote:How is that different than a regular game?

AA9 votes Not_Mafia (Not_Mafia - 1)
Quadz unvotes Not_Mafia (Not Mafia - 0)

both AA9 and Quadz don't have their votes to use anymore. if quadz removes his unvote, not mafia vote score is back to 1. if AA9 votes someone else, not mafia vote score is -1

Make sense?

So you can vote to lynch a specific player and vote to NOT lynch a specific player?

Like can I unvote: Not_Mafia when i have never voted him before?

You can increase and decrease number of votes to lynch a player?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1283 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:49 am

Post by PokerFace »

wait I think i get it. you can only vote or unvote. you can't do both. when you vote you lower what it takes to lynch them and when you unvote you increase what it takes to lynch them. Is that correct?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1291 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:06 am

Post by PokerFace »

Pie E7 has mafia roleblocker and goon. When that was the newbie setup for a short time, town won often given blocking and killing could not both be done by blocker in one night. Whether goon or blocker died first, mafia was screwed. Mr. Flay and myself proposed a factional role block as a means of fixing that issue so that the game would be more balanced and there could not be mass claim for the win early on. CD9* is Pie E7 with the factional roleblocking fix.

Who made CD9*? and why those letters?

I am considering joining 464 as a means of seeing if mine/flay's theory is correct
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1294 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

EBWOP: Pie E7 had 7 players (3vt's only) I forget where the E came from in that. I believe it had to deal with some hex code variant of C9. I never understood the hex code explanation of the C. I'm rather glad you threw out the hex code naming scheme entirely there. Your name is simple

I like when different people arrive at the same solution independently. You can run the game and I'll play it

9 players vs 7 players should not be too different

All /in micro 464
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1295 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:EBWOP: Pie E7 had 7 players (3vt's only) I forget where the E came from in that. I believe it had to deal with some hex code variant of C9. I never understood the hex code explanation for the E. C9 had 7 players and I never understood its hex code C or 9 explanation. I'm rather glad you threw out the hex code naming scheme entirely there. Your name is much simpler
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1299 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:20 am

Post by PokerFace »

ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1283, PokerFace wrote:wait I think i get it. you can only vote or unvote. you can't do both. when you vote you lower what it takes to lynch them and when you unvote you increase what it takes to lynch them. Is that correct?

Yes, All players can only choose between vote or unvote. Every single vote increases no of votes on a single player. If you unvote on a player who don't have votes, they will still remain at 0. A player will get lynched when they receive more than 50% of votes among the living players. If not, during deadline the player who has highest votes or the one who receive first highest votes will get lynched accordingly.

Thanks for clarifying. My next question was gonna be "aren't there gonna be alot of no lynches since it will be hard for a lynch to reach threshold with the existence of these minus votes" but it seems you already have a solution for that.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1317 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

I believe I may have misremembered somethings. Took me awhile to find old posts related to how to fix E7 and Newbie games many years ago

Pie E7 had some problems. It was fairly town sided. There was no variance in roles, every newbie game had the same setup of one cop, one doc, one goon, one blocker and 3 vanilla. Only one action was allowed per player, goon killed and blocker blocked. If either of them died, they lost an ability, blocker would have to kill and no longer block if they lost their goon. Mr. Flay suggested the Mafia Roleblocker be allowed to block and kill in one night should his goon buddy die. That would restore value to the roleblocker and balance things with 7 players total. Instead of this fix being introduced to E7 and newbies, F11 was changed to be standard newbie setup as it had 9 players and role variances

Sometime after all that, Texas Justice was exposed to be heavily Town Sided like E7. Flay and Myself worked to find solutions to that issue in that setup. Texas Justice Alternatives. One solution was to give scum a factional roleblock. We also considered applying that idea to E7 but didn't know if it would need more changes or players since both goons would have the exact same value instead of blocker > goon. Also neither of us felt the need to investigate the theory because E7 was no longer being run.

CD9* (micro 464) should be fun and provide some insight for me
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1361 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

GuyInFreezer wrote:/hammer 464

woo! Game gonna start! I out of retirement again
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1411 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

The loss of day talk will hinder the scum, but i don't think it will force them to work completely independently. They should be able to get away with some forms of coaching

The loss of previous days will hurt the town more. No previous days scum hunt info and no true rvs

In theory the math should make it 2/5 chance town win, 3/5 chance scum win, 60% v 40%. But I think in practice I think it will end up being 75% v 25%
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1414 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

EBWOP
In post 1411, PokerFace wrote:The loss of day talk will hinder the scum, but i don't think it will force them to work completely independently. They should be able to get away with some forms of coaching

The loss of previous days will hurt the town more. No previous days scum hunt info and no true rvs

In theory the math should make it 2/5 chance town win, 3/5 chance scum win. Which is, 40%town win v 60% Scum win. But I think in practice I think it will end up being 25%town v 75%scum win
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1424 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

I confirm my pre-/in for 469 one-night ultimate werewolf 3
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1438 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

If the game is only 7 players than I think its already full eek
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3467 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Confirm pre/in
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4080 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:58 am

Post by PokerFace »

HAMMER!!

/in 594 One Night Ultimate Werewolf

Return to “Completed Signups”