Newbie Game Queue

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
patzer
patzer
Goon
patzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #0) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by patzer »

/out
patzer
patzer
Goon
patzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Post by patzer »

/in
patzer
patzer
Goon
patzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:49 am

Post by patzer »

In post 1079, singersigner wrote:...but have not completed a non-newbie game (so you are not eligible to be an SE).
I have completed 4 marathon games. Do they not count? I can't see anything in the rules saying they don't count.
patzer
patzer
Goon
patzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:37 am

Post by patzer »

In post 1085, Malakittens wrote:They don't count.
Okay, maybe that should be added to the rules.
I assume Mish-Mash games don't count either, though that's not in the rules either.

I feel like playing in a more simple game after those hard marathon games, so I'll just wait until a newbie game comes up with not many pages that I can replace into.
patzer
patzer
Goon
patzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4626 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by patzer »

In post 4625, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 4624, kyndy101 wrote:
Um, what about me?

You currently don't have anywhere you can start a newbie game from scratch, as you've completed your two newbie games already.
You can replace into a game or go join another queue so that you can in future join Newbie games as an SE.

I had exactly the same problem a year ago. Those rules are
annoying
, and imo useless.
And apparently non-Mafia games and marathon games don't count. (Although this is not written in the rules, apparently it's "obvious" so they don't need to put in the rules :roll: )
Upon coming back to the site a year later, having practically forgotten how to play mafia but wanting to try it again, I find out this rule is still in place, as is the rule that one must have only one account, and it's almost impossible to find a newbie game to replace into as you need to be checking this thread all the time.
So basically. I can't play any newbie games at all now. Which is a shame, because this site has a good setup for them. :mad:
They say "but you can just play another game like a micro". Newbie games are hard enough. No thanks.
Never mind. Can't argue with bureaucracy. This site's almost as bad as wikipedia.

Sorry, just needed to rant there.

Maybe I'll come back in another year to see if the mods have finally come to their senses.

Return to “Completed Signups”