[OLD] Newbie Game Queue

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2527 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:52 am

Post by abc »

/in for next
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2988 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by abc »

/in to replace maestro
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2990 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by abc »

In post 2989, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:You don't have 3 month on site? Neither, I think, 5 completed games?

Oh okay nvm then. However I don't see why I need 3 months on this site or have 5 completed games when I'm already the best player that has graced this site (Not even being arrogant).
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2991 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by abc »

/in for next
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3011 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by abc »

/in for next
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3104 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:36 am

Post by abc »

Complaint

Excuse me, I signed up for a game a while ago (see: forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21345&start=3000) and I still haven't received any info about the game.
Even newbie game 1316 has begun. Whichever moderator is dealing with newbie game 1315 please get your shit together.
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3108 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:10 am

Post by abc »

In post 3106, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 3104, abc wrote:
Complaint

Excuse me, I signed up for a game a while ago (see: forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21345&start=3000) and I still haven't received any info about the game.
Even newbie game 1316 has begun. Whichever moderator is dealing with newbie game 1315 please get your shit together.

Please remember the time of year and be patient.

I'm aware of the time of the year and I've been patient for 11 days so far. I shouldn't have to wait this long for a game to start.
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3110 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:52 am

Post by abc »

In post 3109, jmo16mla wrote:Dude, I've waited weeks for a game to start. Chill.
That's all upsetting and shit, but you don't seem to understand that people who signed up later for a game managed to begin earlier (Game 1316 beginning before 1315). Furthermore it's even been a few days since Game 1316 begun.
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3124 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:38 am

Post by abc »

In post 3118, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 3110, abc wrote:
In post 3109, jmo16mla wrote:Dude, I've waited weeks for a game to start. Chill.
That's all upsetting and shit, but you don't seem to understand that people who signed up later for a game managed to begin earlier (Game 1316 beginning before 1315). Furthermore it's even been a few days since Game 1316 begun.

I was never told the game had filled. Calm yo titties. It's going up tomorrow when I can be at a computer and not a phone.

Oh so you have to be told everything? What are you, a child? You're a moderator, you have responsibilities, no one should have to tell you when a game has filled. You've had several days to check whether the game has filled or not. Moreover, you can check the forums on a phone so don't try using the excuse that you weren't at a computer.
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3125 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:40 am

Post by abc »

I can just tell this moderator (Untrod Tripod) is very immature, from his signature "also cocks" and his choice of words "calm yo titties".
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3130 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:30 am

Post by abc »

In post 3127, RayFrost wrote:You should chill out because you did not do anything to try and solve the problem (by contacting your mod with your question about when the game will fill - complaining up a storm and being insulting toward the moderator is not considered productive toward solving the issue). Sometimes there's hiccups in the system, you got caught in one. It's been resolved, move on. If you can't be forgiving over something as simple as this, I honestly fear for your temperament when in a game setting.

P-edit: I don't think so, serra. Seems legit complaining.

UHmmm excuse me? I wasn't the one who created the problem therefore I shouldn't have to solve it. I shouldn't need to contact the mod because the mod shouldn't have made a mistake in the first place. The reason there are hiccups in the system is because of idiots making mistakes. If better people were in charge of moderating/administrating then there would be much less hiccups in the system.
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3135 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:31 am

Post by abc »

In post 3133, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 3130, abc wrote:
In post 3127, RayFrost wrote:You should chill out because you did not do anything to try and solve the problem (by contacting your mod with your question about when the game will fill - complaining up a storm and being insulting toward the moderator is not considered productive toward solving the issue). Sometimes there's hiccups in the system, you got caught in one. It's been resolved, move on. If you can't be forgiving over something as simple as this, I honestly fear for your temperament when in a game setting.

P-edit: I don't think so, serra. Seems legit complaining.

UHmmm excuse me? I wasn't the one who created the problem therefore I shouldn't have to solve it. I shouldn't need to contact the mod because the mod shouldn't have made a mistake in the first place. The reason there are hiccups in the system is because of idiots making mistakes. If better people were in charge of moderating/administrating then there would be much less hiccups in the system.

Alright, you're out of my game. Join another one.

Well that's just abusing mod powers. I point out your flaws to try and help you become a better moderator and then you remove me from the game. Also you said "my game", well it isn't your game just because you're in charge of moderating it. You should think twice before removing me from the game because I'm going to file a complaint to the admins since this is absolutely ridiculous and I have nothing to deserve this attitude from mod staff.

Also /in for the next game due to untrod kicking me out.
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3137 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:54 am

Post by abc »

In post 3136, Rob14 wrote:First of all, maybe you don't realize this, but moderators are just site members. They aren't staff. That
is
his game. He's running it because he wants to see you have fun, not because he's paid or volunteer staff on this website. He has every right to decide to exclude anyone from his game.

Second of all, please keep the posting in this thread to "/in" or "/out." Everything else can be dealt with in PMs. This is only a queue.

Thanks.

Moderators are indeed site members. They are site members with
responsibilities
. That
isn't
his game, the game belongs to everyone who is in it. He isn't running the game, he's only moderating it. Also I don't think he's moderating to see other people have fun, I'm pretty sure he's running it to try and move up the ranks and become an admin. Why would anyone possibly want to see some other stranger on the internet to have fun?
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3139 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:56 am

Post by abc »

In post 3138, Wisdom wrote:
Rob13 wrote:First of all, maybe you don't realize this, but moderators are just site members.
They aren't staff.

So yeah, you don't realize it.

abc wrote:Moderators are indeed site members
Yeah I'm totally just agreeing that moderators are site members but not realizing it.
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3141 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by abc »

In post 3140, Supah Ninja wrote:Hey... so i don't mean to complain or anything, but i /in'd on pg. 123, and it appears that my post got skipped over, as people that in'd after i did were placed into the noob queue, however, i was not. Is there a reason for this? Or is it just an honest mistake?

Thanks.

I think it was a mistake. The moderators on this site are well known for making mistakes. You should complain to an admin.
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3144 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by abc »

In post 3142, Xalxe wrote:

Yes, no and no. singer's been busy lately. You posting here was all that's necessary, sorry for any mix-ups. You haven't missed being placed into any games, don't worry.

Being busy is not a good enough excuse for making mix-ups. We all have our IRL work to do (college, Jobs, baby sitting etc) but that doesn't mean we should use it as an excuse when we make mix-ups on an online mafia forum game. This singer kid needs to sort himself out.
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3146 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by abc »

In post 3145, Detroit 9000 wrote:Every time I see abc's avatar, I expect to read a terrible post. I've never been disappointed. Not sure why he hasn't been banned, but count me as a vote for it.

Uhmmm excuse me? I literally have no idea who you are, you're probably an alt/hybrid of someone obviously too much of a coward to post on his main. My posts aren't terrible/great because they aren't for anyone's entertainment. I haven't been banned because there is no reason for me to be banned. Plus If I get banned then who will point out all the mistakes being made on this site?
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3148 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by abc »

In post 3147, fferyllt wrote:
In post 3146, abc wrote:
In post 3145, Detroit 9000 wrote:Every time I see abc's avatar, I expect to read a terrible post. I've never been disappointed. Not sure why he hasn't been banned, but count me as a vote for it.

no u

cool story bro

Oh grow up. Misquoting someone is lame. What are you, a child?
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3152 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by abc »

In post 3150, Xalxe wrote:
In post 3149, fferyllt wrote:you wound me sir. cut to the quick, I am.

I applaud your dry wit, good sir, but implore you to cease the feeding of yonder trolle.

Okay look I'm obviously right here and you couldn't reply with any defence so you counterattack by calling me a troll. I'm just going to stop posting here until the next time I sign up for a game. As some dude previously said let's leave the posting in this thread to "/in" and "/out". I don't want to feel like I'm spamming.

However, if you want me to tell you why you're wrong (even though it's painfully obvious) then PM me, I would be happy to explain it to you like a teacher explaining shit children. I don't even care if you're trolling, I'll still explain it to you.

Return to “Completed Signups”