[OLD] Newbie Game Queue

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Post by Firestormer »

/In as a newbie

I think this is where I'm meant to sign up
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #1) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Post by Firestormer »

/In as newbie, just finished my first game
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #2) » Sun May 20, 2012 12:22 am

Post by Firestormer »

Here you go Mario/Luigi, the part relevant to you is the bolded section :)

IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP AS AN ALT ACCOUNT:

Established players starting Alt accounts (an account different from their primary account, usually used as a means to play against their established meta)
may not
/in as a Newbie since they'd be taking a spot away from a true site Newbie. Additionally, since the Alt account itself doesn't qualify, you may not function as SEs or ICs under the Alt account either, even if the player behind the account does qualify for one of these positions.

The ONLY way in which a new Alt account (one with less than two finished games) may play in a Newbie game is to offer to replace into existing games. Once the account has a record of two finished games, you may then /in as an SE player as normal. Once the account has a record of 5 completed games and 3 months on-site, you may /in as an IC player after ListMod certification as normal. You may always use your primary account to function as an SE or IC, depending on qualification.

Hydras are considered alt accounts but for the purposes of keeping Newbie Games as normal as possible, they are not allowed in Newbie Games. If you are or have ever been a claimed hydra account, you will be force replaced immediately.
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #3) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:53 am

Post by Firestormer »

Why don't you just have an account for each of you, instead of sharing the same one? That way you'd both get to play seperately and both have fun in your respective newbie games when you play. And if you want to play together, then both join the same game so you can play together. (just don't tell each other your roles and you should be fine)

I don't know if you'd want to do this, but it's a suggestion.

Return to “Completed Signups”