Open Game List - (OLD)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Olinea »

Doesn't that essentially mean LyLo unless you have a vig and everyone hiding predicts correctly?
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Olinea »

Oh, I misread it as 5 town vs. 3 mafia. Never mind.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Olinea »

Question:

I haven't been on the site for 3 months as the moderating rules require, but it looks like the mod queue moves pretty slowly -- slow enough that, by the time I reach the top, I'll have been here for much longer than 3 months. Can I still /in to mod or do I need to wait for another month or so before doing that?
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Olinea »

Well, if I'm eligible to do so, /in to mod.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Olinea »

Alright, then I'll wait a bit. Thanks.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Olinea »

/in to mod.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by Olinea »

I've got 12 for Mayo, so thread should be up in a little while.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Olinea »

Open 288 (Mayo Clinic) has ended in a Town win.
GreyICE:

Return to “Completed Signups”