Mini Theme List (Players & Moderators)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Korejora »

/in to mod pictomafia (players post in pictures)
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Korejora »

/in for Notre Dame.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:51 pm

Post by Korejora »

Players may only post in pictures... other than votes, I suppose. (Google for them or create your own - whatever you like.) You must have an avatar (or provide a picture to be used to represent you) to play.

To reduce confusion, the setup will be fairly simple, but you will probably want to have a strong grasp of a reasonable range mafia roles so that you can recognize pictures of them - people may find it more than a little difficult to explain the nuances of, say, a paranoid gun owner to you without using any words... In fact, you will likely not even understand your role PM.

Also, take a quick look at my modding policies to make sure you don't have any objections to my rules before you choose to join my game:
STUFF I'D LIKE YOU TO KNOW

(I) Most importantly, use common sense. My job is not to provide you with lawyer-grade loophole-proof rules.
(II) The rules are set in jelly. I may change them if I realize they are insufficient, and they are also negotiable if you don't like them.
(III) Stuff in the forum rules and guidelines naturally applies.
(IV) If you aren't sure about anything, you can always ask me about it. I'm here to help.
SOME OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF

(a) Votes (and anything else meant for me) must be emphasized by bolding, underlining, altered size, setting it on its own line, allcaps, or anything that communicates to me that you are not simply
referring
to the act of voting (or wondering aloud). Please use a colon so I can search for 'vote:' to collect votes when I'm in a hurry. Unvoting is not necessary to place a new vote.
You may not vote for yourself.
No homemade votecounts, please.
(b) Deadlines will initiate a brief no-discussion period with only voting to determine the lynch. The vote requirement will not change.
If the deadline fails to produce a lynch, there will be no lynch.
Deliberate nonlynch takes as many people as would have to abstain from voting to force it - usually, half the players, rounded up.
(c) Players may talk in twilight, except for the lynched player. You may drop an extraneous ghost post in the thread on your way out if you die.
(d) Nights will end around half a week to a week after they start, depending on player count.
If you miss the night deadline, your choice will be completely random.
Shared abilities require an indication of who is using them, unless it is an open setup and obviously not necessary.
(e) Please don't use aggravatingly bright colours like yellow, cyan, or white.
(f) You may not do anything to yourself - vote, kill, investigate, track, watch, whatever - except redirect someone else's action onto yourself.
(g) Issues more severe than a votecount error should be handled with the moderator privately. I will seriously consider all grievances brought to me, but don't overdo it. Modkill fishing does not make me a happy camper.
(h) The game will be called when: (i) a surviving team achieves victory by completely eliminating all opposition or making this absolutely inevitable; (ii) opposing parties remain in voluntary standoff; (iii) opposing parties are in deadlock; (iv) everyone is dead.
(pre /ins)
crywolf20084
DrippingGoofBall
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4717 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Korejora »

We're running a sequel to Pictomafia here? I'm a little disappointed no one even bothered to mention this to me, let alone consider my opinion on it.

Return to “Completed Signups”