Mini Theme Game Queue

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7785 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in spook
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7832 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in hectic
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8601 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in gyp
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8605 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

at this rate we're starting in april
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8612 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 8609, Gypyx wrote:DkKoba may not play in draft mafia due to blacklist reasons, sorry
lol ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8763 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in greyice
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9403 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

/in sense8
retired

Return to “Completed Signups”