Mini Theme List (Players & Moderators)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:09 am

Post by PokerFace »

Objection!

I seem to remember Gorrad having a rather large list of pre-ins for Death Note Mafia.
Gorrad in the old thread wrote:/in to mod Death Note Mafia

This game tries its hardest to stay true to the spirit of the series, so knowledge of the books/anime is VERY reccomended. Foolster41 will be Co-modding. Due to the complex nature of the setup, decent experience is required.

Mod experience- Open 71: Jester Mafia

Seven people have pre-/inned:
Surye
Korlash
The Jester
Vollkan
PokerFace
Sykedoc
Sethaniel

PM me if you want to be on this list.
@Meme,
You may want to check with Gorrad and see how many pre-ins are still down with that game. I know I still want to be /in on that game
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:14 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ok then I'll PM Gorrad and have him chase down and figure things out with the other pre-ins.

I don't know if there are more pre-ins then that or if any of those players outed so I guess things will be taken care of by Gorrad from there.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

shaft.ed wrote:
Adel wrote:I hope Gimbo Jr. isn't an alt of Gimbo since Gimbo is currently banned.
Has anyone checked this out?
See the site ideas ban thread. It looks like Syzygy and Gimbo Jr. may both be Gimbo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 75#1167975
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2060 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

I so thought about an OSU Football Mafia Game when I read that last post. Michigan would be obv scum. Go Buckeyes!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2063 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
PokerFace wrote:I so thought about an OSU Football Mafia Game when I read that last post. Michigan would be obv scum. Go Buckeyes!
O
-
H
I
-
O
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2095 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:50 am

Post by PokerFace »

Gorrad wrote:As I'll likely be V/LA when the time for this would typically be apropriate, I'm going to confirm my pre-/in for Cowboy Bebop mafia now. Jahudo, expect me back in town Monday evening.
Yay I'll be V/la for a good chunk of saturday/tomorrow. So I'll confirm this now too.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2098 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
Gorrad wrote:As I'll likely be V/LA when the time for this would typically be apropriate, I'm going to confirm my pre-/in for Cowboy Bebop mafia now. Jahudo, expect me back in town Monday evening.
Yay I'll be V/la for a good chunk of saturday/tomorrow. So I'll confirm this now too.
You coming down to watch the Spring Game?
I wish
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2332 (isolation #7) » Tue May 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Tarhalindur wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:/in for Unreal
Sadly, looks like you're a tad late to /in, but I'll mark you down as /in to replace.

Unreal Tournament appears to be full:

veerus
CF Riot
PokerFace
forbiddanlight
Budja
StrangerCoug
Pesco47
ortolan
Kairyuu
Isacc
Wizardcat
duckduck96

(Note: CF Riot may have flaked from the site in the last week or two; if so, I will bring Xylthixlm into the game.)
Woah hang on a sec this game starts soon? I got an upcoming V/la and I'm a bit too busy real life wise to take on more games at the moment. :( As much as I hate to say it, throw me on replacements list and let xyl in.

@Xyl, you owe me!

<<At least glad he got in on the prototype
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10997
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3665 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

hohum wrote:
hohum wrote:I need a pre-game replacement in Last Man Standing for Cobalt. Jump the queue.. PM me and the spot is yours.
sotty7 replaces cobalt.

I need 2 more pre-game replacements.
What exactly is last man standing about? Can I see a description?

Also
@Slicey,
Bastard is in the original title of your game earlier on the page. If someone doesn't realize its a bastard game after that, then nothing will clue them in.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3668 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:37 am

Post by PokerFace »

Slicey wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
hohum wrote:
hohum wrote:I need a pre-game replacement in Last Man Standing for Cobalt. Jump the queue.. PM me and the spot is yours.
sotty7 replaces cobalt.

I need 2 more pre-game replacements.
What exactly is last man standing about? Can I see a description?

Also
@Slicey,
Bastard is in the original title of your game earlier on the page. If someone doesn't realize its a bastard game after that, then nothing will clue them in.
I edited it in. That was for people who might not have seen the edit. >_>
Ah yes I didn't see the edit tag at the end there this morning. I hates this retched case of insomnia that has been plaguing me recently

Return to “Completed Signups”