Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by momo »

Coming soon: A Game unlike any this site has ever seen before; Ghost Mafia

Hold up y'all. I know what you're thinking. But momo!, we already have played games with anonymous alts.

This is not that.

This will be a 13 player game run in the mini theme queue in which you can't vote publicly.

By this I mean, after 75 posts (average duration of rvs) (including moderator opening posts and vote counts) you will not be able to publicly vote. Scumhunting is allowed but you can not in anyway indicate who you are going to vote. You can point out someone is scummy, but never outright say you are going to vote them. (Except if you are mafia in the scum pt of course).

Vote will be done in an individual private topic where all you are allowed to do is naked vote.

Votecounts will show how many votes each player has but not who is voting for them.

This will be a crazy game but don't worry, it is balanced.

Let's bring a new type of game to this site. Welcome, to a ghost!game.

Now accepting pre-ins!
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by momo »

Please state your name and claim your role for the record. What's this, you don't know your role? You only know your alignment you say? Oh that's right, it says it right here. You have amnesia and the doctors don't know if you'll ever get your memories back. Who are your friends? Who are your enemies? If you're playing this game, you definitely don't know. But maybe, just maybe, with enough time and good luck, you'll find out.

This is a really cool game I've designed (with some help!). There's a lot of stuff planned to occur throughout the game so I don't want to give too much away, but over the course of the game, the town and scum slowly regain their memories while trying to achieve their wincon. Cool Amnesia flavor, a few nice twists, and a couple unique game mechanics occur.

I designed this game because I realized that a lot of people aren't having fun playing mafia. There are naturally a lot of arguments and the game has gotten very repetitive. I originally fell in love with this game because it felt like there was always more to discover. New setups, new strategies, new people, and new experiences.

Join me in bring discovery back to mafia and in making every game a unique experience.

Now accepting pre-ins!
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:19 am

Post by momo »

In post 1305, momo wrote:Image
Please state your name and claim your role for the record. What's this, you don't know your role? You only know your alignment you say? Oh that's right, it says it right here. You have amnesia and the doctors don't know if you'll ever get your memories back. Who are your friends? Who are your enemies? If you're playing this game, you definitely don't know. But maybe, just maybe, with enough time and good luck, you'll find out.

This is a really cool game I've designed (with some help!). There's a lot of stuff planned to occur throughout the game so I don't want to give too much away, but over the course of the game, the town and scum slowly regain their memories while trying to achieve their wincon. Cool Amnesia flavor, a few nice twists, and a couple unique game mechanics occur.

I designed this game because I realized that a lot of people aren't having fun playing mafia. There are naturally a lot of arguments and the game has gotten very repetitive. I originally fell in love with this game because it felt like there was always more to discover. New setups, new strategies, new people, and new experiences.

Join me in bring discovery back to mafia and in making every game a unique experience.

Now accepting pre-ins!
I know it's been a while since I first posted this but the setup is designed and I just /in'd to mod. Coming real soon!
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now

Return to “Queue”