Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #676 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Equinox »

Coming soon to the Mini Normal Queue...

Mafia on the Metro

You've played Mafia in all sorts of places. Left villages in ruins, ransacked game tables, destroyed computer systems,
partied
nuked the planet to near-permanent radioactivity... But have you ever tried lynching someone on a moving train? Set in Los Angeles, this game will feature public transportation like you've never seen it before.

Now taking up to
4 reservations for spots on an upcoming midnight subway car out of Union Station!

Fine print:
  • The game has been reviewed for balance and Normalcy.
    Days will run for 14 days and Nights for 2 days.
    Players have 48 hours to post and 48 hours to answer their prods.
    No hydras, please.
Spoiler: Rules
Rules

All rules listed in the Boilerplate Game Rules (rev. May 14, 2013) page apply to this game except where contradicted in the additional rules below:
  1. Do not use
    #BF0000
    . All other formatting is fair game.
  2. Days will have a deadline of two weeks, and Nights will last 48 hours. Deadline extensions will be granted only in extreme circumstances.
  3. Prods will be issued to players if they have not posted within a 48-hour period. Players who have been prodded have 48 hours to respond in the game thread before a replacement is sought. Saturday and Sunday will be considered a 24-hour period for purposes of activity.
  4. Lynches occur through simple majority (50% of living players + 1, rounded down). If no majority is reached at deadline or there is a majority of votes for No Lynch, the Day will end without a lynch. Once majority is reached, no further votes or unvotes will count.
  5. All players, including the lynched player, are allowed to talk in twilight phase until the thread is locked, at which point Day ends. Dead players may not post until the game has been officially declared over; no "Bah!" posts.
  6. Actions not received by deadline will be considered forfeit. Actions may be submitted ahead of time and can be changed as many times as desired; at deadline, the last action that was submitted will be used. Actions may be submitted by any means where I can be contacted.
  7. All actions will be processed according to Natural Action Resolution.
  8. Flavor is for entertainment purposes only and has no significance in the game.
  9. Any situations not covered above will be handled on an individual basis. I reserve the right to add, modify, or remove rules as necessary.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #801 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Equinox »

Coming soon to the Mini Theme Queue...

Congratulations.
The February Labor Lottery is complete.
Your name was pulled.

For immediate placement, report to the Ministry of Admission at Grestin Border Checkpoint.

No pre-/in slots remain. PM to be notified when the game enters sign-ups.

Glory to Arstotzka.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #900 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:53 am

Post by Equinox »

Coming soon to the
Open
Mini Theme
Blitz Queue...

(Source: Tumblr)

You know the kind. They're everywhere on the beach. Walk outside with a sandwich in your hand, ready to chomp: Mine? Park your car under a light pole: Mine? Hold a bag of stuff that looks vaguely like food because you're going to camp on the sand: Mine? Almost close to getting top of the page: Mine?

Mine? Mine? Mine?

Now taking up to six pre-/ins for a 13-player open setup to be determined! Requests will be taken if you're feeling particular about it, as long as it's reasonable.

Fine print:

• Days will run for
    72 hours
    and Nights for
    24 hours
    Players will have 24 hours to post and 24 hours to answer their prods.
    No hydras, please.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #938 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Equinox »

Coming soon to the Mini Normal Queue...

Back to December

(Source: tOrange)

So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right
I go back to December all the time

Now taking up to 6 pre-/in sign-ups!

Fine print:

• This game is a
    12-player Night start with Day talk
    The game has been reviewed for balance and Normalcy.
    Days will run for 14 days and Nights for two days.
    Players have 48 hours to post and 48 hours to answer their prods.
    No hydras, please.
    The flavor has nothing to do with Taylor Swift.

Spoiler: Rules
Rules

All rules listed in the Boilerplate Game Rules (rev. April 23, 2014) page apply to this game except where contradicted in the additional rules below:

1. Days will have a deadline of two weeks, and Nights will last 48 hours. Deadline extensions will be granted only in extreme circumstances.
  2. Prods will be issued to players if they have not posted within a 48-hour period. Players who have been prodded have 48 hours to respond in the game thread before a replacement is sought. Saturday and Sunday will be considered a 24-hour period for purposes of activity. Prods will be sent even during declared periods of V/LA; if you expect to be gone for an extended period of time, please contact me and we will work it out.
  3. Lynches occur through simple majority (50% of living players + 1, rounded down). If no majority is reached at deadline or there is a majority of votes for No Lynch, Day will end without a lynch. Once majority is reached, no further votes or unvotes will count.
  4. Dead players may not post until the game has been officially declared over; no "Bah!" posts.
  5. Actions not received by deadline will be counted as "No Action." Actions may be submitted ahead of time and can be changed as many times as desired; at deadline, the last valid action that was submitted will be used. Actions may be submitted via PM or private topic.
  6. Votes placed by accounts not present in the game will not be counted. Vote tricks will not be tolerated, and any judgment passed over the validity of any ambiguous votes is final.
  7. Do not use
    #BF0000
    . All other formatting is fair game.
  8. Flavor is for entertainment purposes only and has no significance in the game.
  9. Any situations not covered above will be handled on an individual basis. I reserve the right to add, modify, or remove rules as necessary.

Return to “Queue”