Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #521 (isolation #0) » Wed May 22, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Coming relatively soon to a Mini Theme Queue near you, Haschel Cedricson presents Legends of the Hidden Temple mafia!

This will be a nightless game consisting of 8 townies trying to retrieve the treasure from the Hidden Temple and the 4 Temple Guards trying to stop them.

Teams!

Every player in the game, regardless of alignment, is assigned a teammate. You can talk to your teammate privately at any time!

Challenges!

In a normal game, anybody can be lynched at any given time. Not in this game! If you want to lynch somebody, you're going to have to issue a challenge to their team! Once that happens, the pool of players that can be lynched is reduced to the team that was challenged AND the team that issued the challenge. Only one challenge may be issued each day, and they are non-retractable!

Friends!

I want teammates to utilize the daytalking as much as possible, so I'm going to let you choose who you are partnered with! Any /pre-ins must include the name of another player you want to be your partner, and you won't be added to the playerlist until BOTH of you sign up. Remember, though, even though you will be teammates, you are NOT guaranteed to share alignment!

To pre-in, both you AND your partner need to send me a PM listing both your partner and preferred team name. Team names will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Here are the six possible teamnames:

Red Jaguars

Blue Barracudas

Green Monkeys

Orange Iguanas

Silver Snakes

Purple Parrots
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #522 (isolation #1) » Fri May 24, 2013 4:48 am

EBWOP: Pre-/ins are full!
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #886 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:21 pm

Coming relatively soon to a Mini Theme Queue near you, Haschel Cedricson presents Legends of the Hidden Temple II!

This will be a nightless game consisting of 8 townies trying to retrieve the treasure from the Hidden Temple and the 4 Temple Guards trying to stop them.

Teams!

Every player in the game, regardless of alignment, is assigned a teammate. You can talk to your teammate privately at any time!

Challenges!

In a normal game, anybody can be lynched at any given time. Not in this game! If you want to lynch somebody, you're going to have to issue a challenge to their team! Once that happens, the pool of players that can be lynched is reduced to the team that was challenged AND the team that issued the challenge. Only one challenge may be issued each day, and they are non-retractable!

Friends!

I want teammates to utilize the daytalking as much as possible, so I'm going to let you choose who you are partnered with! Any /pre-ins must include the name of another player you want to be your partner, and you won't be added to the playerlist until BOTH of you sign up. Remember, though, even though you will be teammates, you are NOT guaranteed to share alignment!

To pre-in, both you AND your partner need to send me a PM listing both your partner and preferred team name. Team names will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Here are the six possible teamnames:

Red Jaguars

Blue Barracudas

Green Monkeys

Orange Iguanas

Silver Snakes

Purple Parrots

Hydrae?

No!

Return to “Queue”