Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Rick Roll
Rick Roll
Goon
Rick Roll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Rick Roll »

It's coming...

9 players.
9 meme-based roles.
nasty, nasty
meme-based post restrictions.
1 bastard, rick-rolling mod. (I may lie this time. I may not. But I promise that all flips will show the player's full role. Maybe.)

Let's be honest here. Many of these post restrictions are going to take a lot of work on your part. DO NOT sign up if you're not willing to follow them, or if you're going to look for ways around them. Link me to a game where you had a post restriction and maybe I'll let you play. Don't have one? Convince me somehow.

Also, please, I'm begging you here, don't sign up if you have a history of flaking or needing prods. I don't want to have to put replacements through the screening process. The game will run in the Micro Queue. Game days will be two weeks except D1 which will be three weeks. Nights will be 48 hours. Prods will be issued after 48 hours of no activity, with 24 hours to respond, dropping to 24/24 if you've been already prodded once in the day or twice in the game.

Oh, and some of these roles suck. You're gonna hate them if you draw them. The goal is to have fun and laughs, even if you don't win. So balance is kind of -- well, the roles suck.

Finally, if you pre-in or /in, please send me a list of your blacklisted players at the same time. I don't want to accidentally set you up to replace out.
We're no strangers to love.
Rick Roll
Rick Roll
Goon
Rick Roll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Rick Roll »

Regarding the post restrictions, I will say this:

One or more of them aren't really all that bad. One or more of them involve images. One or more of them involve role-playing. One of more of them may make it hard for you to communicate your thoughts. And there may or may not be others. These all may or may not overlap.

If you're hoping to get one that isn't "really all that bad", and would replace out if you don't, then please don't sign up.
Rick Roll
Rick Roll
Goon
Rick Roll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Rick Roll »

^All four pre-in spots are now taken. Feel free to send me additional requests as above and I will send you a PM when the game goes into signups.

Return to “Queue”