Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

So what's happening in the 7 kingdoms? The Wall is under threat. A vile boy-king sits on the Iron Throne. Across the sea a true dragon may have awakened and greatness may await (die plz Dany). So just the usual then.

Oh, and Winter is coming, but only the men of the Night Watch seem to care. The Lannister's hold from Casterly Rock to King's Landing and the Wolf King Robb Stark grows desperate. The war must end soon. A confrontation is imminent. To the victor goes the spoils, or well they will if anyone's alive by the end of it to cling to the crown. But is the true threat something everyone's ignoring? Does it come from the lands beyond the wall? Does it come from across the sea? Well, not today, everyone's only concerned with the present after all.

A Storm of Swords Mafia, is imminent(ish).

- Not a direct sequel to A Clash of Kings (obv)
- We'll require two completed games on the site as a minimum (exceptions may be granted on a case by case basis, no harm PM'ing us to see at least). Other than that if you're not on our blacklist (and you're probably not, I mean what are the chances? It's very small) you're good to go.
- This will be a game with 25 players and days will have a deadline of 2 weeks unless otherwise stated.
- 3 pre-in spots remain.
- Hydras are welcome too.
- Flavour knowledge may help, but it's certainly in no way required.
- Cool* flavour will be used throughout

*please note the Eddard Stark modding account takes no responsibility if you find the flavour to be on par with that of the worst type of fanfiction imaginable. That is all.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Across the Narrow Sea a Dragon Queen grows in power. In the Iron Islands, a kingsmoot leads to a dark monarch. Rumours of quiet rebellion drift in from Dorne. A bannerless Brotherhood haunts the riverlands. Stannis, the false king, has fled but still lurks just out of sight. And from behind the Wall... who knows?

But in Kings Landing, it is clear who sits upon the Iron Throne. All is well and safe under King Tommen Baratheon, First of His Name. But the King is still young, still learning, and the good lords and ladies of the capital are there to help him. His mother. His uncle. His wife. All with the
very
best of intentions...

This
is
King's Landing though; not all can be trusted. Although he is removed to the Eyrie, Petyr Baelish, known as Littlefinger can still pull strings to rival any puppeteer. But can Littlefinger
really
divide the Kingdom?

King Tommen needs good men and women, honest men and women, uncorrupted men and women. Do any exist in the capital? Let's find out.

A Feast for Crows
, the 4th Song of Ice and Fire game in the series. Centred on Kings Landing and the Iron Throne, this game will be semi-small town. Players will choose, through draft, which characters they wish to play and that will be public knowledge. Their roles and alignments will not, with the exception of Littlefinger.

A certain amount of spoilers are inherent in setting a game well into a series. No Dance with Dragons spoilers will be present.

P.s. No Darkstar either.

Stay tuned!

Current pre-ins: (12/12) (24 player game)
Mina
Ooba
Benmage
Hasdgfas
Albert B Rampage
Zoraster
Magua
Shadow1psc
MockingJaye
MagnaofIllusion
Mastermind of Sin
AdumbroDeus
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:38 am, edited 13 times in total.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

A Dance With Dragons Mafia
Warning. ADWD spoilers may follow.

Mood Music

"There will come a day after a long summer when the stars bleed and the cold breath of darkness falls heavy on the world. In this dread hour a warrior shall draw from the fire a burning sword. And that sword shall be Lightbringer, the Red Sword of Heroes, and he who clasps it shall be Azor Ahai come again, and the darkness shall flee before him."

this has no relevance to anything in particular but it's a cool prophecy

A King at the Wall. A King on the Throne. A Queen across the Sea. One goal; the Iron Throne - to keep it or claim it. By right, by might, by blood...with Dragons?

On the wall Lord Snow tries to get the men of the Night's Watch to band together. Will the wildlings be accepted? After all, there are bigger threats than wildlings. Winter is coming.

Across the sea, in Mereen, Daenerys Targaryen rules her kingdom. But Queendom isn't as comfortable a seat as she had first thought. Her allies are dwindling, her enemies are numerous and their knives are sharp. Even dragons won't stop a knife to the heart.

The Dornish wait for justice. A child thought long dead thirsts for his birthright. An Iron Captain seeks his bride. The game of thrones is ever played, and new players arise to take up the mantle of those who have failed. So many plots. But where to first?

Tommen sits on the throne. The Lannister alliance weakens. Can he keep his kingdom?

SpyreX - A Lannister Soldier - Setup Reviewer - member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
was killed in the upcoming games thread!
mykonian - A Bolton Soldier - Setup Reviewer - member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
was killed in the upcoming games thread!

By joining this game you hereby sign your life away to the mods. I reserve the right to use cults and jesters and anything else I deem fun for the set-up. As an aside there are no cults and jesters in this game. :P However by joining you hereby understand the following is quite likely to happen:
  • MagnaofIllusion will be scum. In an ASOIAF game. Again. He'll probably win. Don't worry too much.
  • Someone will do something so mind bogglingly stupid you'll question your faith in humanity. They'll be town.
  • CHESSKID
  • Some of the vote counts may have amusing subtitles, then I'll get bored and not bother doing it anymore.
  • The Dead Quicktopic will nail the scum. All of them. We'll ignore the fact they called them after the mod confirmed them; or that 'calling the scumteam' involved naming the whole playerlist as possible scum. The dead qt always nail the scumteam.
  • I'll do a gimmicky mod scene because I'm lazy. It'll probably involved my voice or a picture. Originality isn't my forte.
  • You'll have lots of fun!

(In case it's not clear, with so many possible settings for ADWD we decided to pick the conflict in westeros first. A game re: the conflict on the wall/in Mereen will probably be done later).

This game should be in the queue within the next week - once it's been fully reviewed. However long it takes in the queue I've no idea :| It looks long ;_;

This is a 27/28 player game (number to be decided shortly). If you'd like to pre-in, well ZERO (0) slot remain (sorry) but you can also be asked to be put on the standby list so I can pm you when it's in sign ups. The dragon may have 3 heads but for this game hydras are limited to two. (Any more is a bit obscene). This game shall use Wisdom of the Mods. If we feel you've a bad history in our games/generally had bad experiences with you we probably will need to be convinced to allow you into the game. As long as you're not a cheater/serial flaker/complete asshat you should be fine.

Current pre-in list: (18/18) (Which is pretty fantastic, although Mina needs to confirm but etc)
Spoiler:
Mina
Tierce
Regfan
Shadow1psc
chesskid3
MOI
Mockingjaye
Tammy
Monday
Sotty7
Pine
Staeg
Ser Arthur Dayne
redFF
Nachomamma8
Bvoigt
Hasdgfas
zoraster
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:12 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

He is the prince that was promised, and his is the song of ice and fire.

Winter
Summer is coming.

War is coming.

Pre-in Now

Coming to a Large Theme queue near you in Summer 2013 - A uPick of Ice and Fire (Name tbd!). This won't start soon. Like, I mean not soon. I'm just putting it here now in case people want to pre-in and I can begin to initially start thinking of stuff. The likelyhood is that it'll not start till Late June/Early July. PM me to pre-in now! (Also I'll be busy May so this is as good a time as any to get it up!)

Game Stuff:

• This is a uPick. You pick your own
    character
    from the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series by George RR Martin. I will give you a role based on that character. I may choose to interpret your character different than you, deal with it. You can pick anyone from any of the 5 novels, or 3 novellas. http://awoiaf.westeros.org/ may help!
  • This game may be quirky/weird/not make sense. It may also make lots of sense. I don't know, I've not designed it, yet.
  • You must send in a minimum of 5 uPick choices (though I'd recommend more, really) - your character must be a "character" - that does not mean
    human
    character, just any living (or undead!) thing from the show . Your list can only contain
    TWO
    Point of View Characters. That is, a Point of View character in any of the books up until A Dance with Dragons. This does not include the epilogue and prologue characters, though - they don't count towards your limit. (Here's a List). If two people have selected the same character as their first preference I will randomise who gets it - the other(s) who missed out will get their next available character. If two people have the same second preference then etc etc etc. So list clever and optimally? Putting someone you think will be #1 on someone's list second on yours is just a waste.
  • I haven't got a firm playerlist number yet. 20-22 is almost certain, though.?I can take 2/3 of that number as preins. So 13, at least.
  • You're wondering how I'll flavour justify characters from different eras who've not met being in the same game? MAGIC!! Or something.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:35 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

(Obviously character name will be independent of alignment)
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

A couple of pre-in slots for this have opened up, so feel free to pre-in now if you like ASOIAF! :)
War has arrived!

Return to “Queue”