Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by saulres »

Coming soon to an Open Queue near you...

The First Annual Central Park Sword Swallowers Convention!

A No Lynching Town Open Game, my first mod experience.

I'll take up to 3 pre-ins if anyone would like, and I'll use Wisdom of the Crowds if enough people complain about someone.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:33 am

Post by saulres »

Precinct Madness!

7 People will receive this Role PM:
Welcome, XXX you are a
Town Cop

Abilities:

-Cop: Each night you may PM me with the name of a player to investigate. You will receive a
Guilty
result if the player is aligned with the Mafia, and an
Innocent
if the player is aligned with the Town. HOWEVER: Your results may not be accurate. Please see the game thread to understand what flavor of cop you may be.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Please confirm via PM.

Game thread is here.

1 Person will receive this Role PM:
Welcome, XXX. You are a
Mafia Framer
, along with XXX.

Abilities:

-Factional communication: During pre-game, and during the night phase, you may talk with your partner here.

-Factional kill: Each night phase your faction may choose a player to kill by posting
Kill: Player
in your QT. [Note: Whoever submitted the kill will carry it out unless otherwise specified]

-Framer: You may choose to frame a player at night. If that player is targeted by any cop other than the Results Cop, that Cop will receive results as if he targeted a
Mafia
player. You may use this ability and make the kill on the same night.

Win condition:
You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Please confirm via PM.

Game thread is here.

1 Person will recieve this Role PM:

Welcome, XXX. You are a
Mafia Godfather
, along with XXX.

Abilities:

-Factional communication: During pre-game, and during the night phase, you may talk with your partner here.

-Factional kill: Each night phase your faction may choose a player to kill by posting
Kill: Player
in your QT. [Note: Whoever submitted the kill will carry it out unless otherwise specified]

-Godfather: All investigations of you will give results as if the investigator targeted a
Cop
player. This is a passive ability and will always be in effect.

Win condition:
You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Please confirm via PM.

Game thread is here.

The cops will be randomly assigned a Sanity, which will not be revealed at all during the game. They will be distributed thusly:
2 Sane Cops - You receive
Guilty
if you investigate Mafia and
Innocent
if you investigate Town.
2 Insane Cops - You receive
Guilty
if you investigate Town and
Innocent
if you investigate Mafia.
1 Paranoid Cop - You always receive
Guilty
1 Naive Cop - You always receive
Innocent
1 Results Cop - You receive
Guilty
if your target is the Framer or a Cop who got incorrect results. You receive
Innocent
if your target is the Godfather or a Cop who got correct results.

All town flips will be revealed as "Cop", and all mafia flips will be revealed as "Mafia".

I will accept up to 4 pre-ins, and also allow for Wisdom of the Crowds (or the One).

Please note, I use short deadlines and am a stickler for them.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:47 am

Post by saulres »

Two of them! There are just two of them!

First you let them ruin the show, and then you embarrassed yourselves even more when they infiltrated your police department and
still
weren't caught!

And you thought you'd escaped the embarrassment by dying. How foolish. Have you never heard of...

ZOMBIES...

You have been brought back to life and tasked with finally finding the two brilliant scum and dealing with them once and for all. Your relentlessness will allow you to attack as many as you want, and it will take two whole days before you need any rest to do it.

Coming soon to an Open Queue near you...

REVENGE OF THE INCOMPETENT ZOMBIES

I'll take up to 4 pre-ins, or PM you when the game goes into signups if you want. See if you can be the first town to lynch
any
scum in one of my games!
On permanent
V/LA
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by saulres »

In post 417, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Game Name: The Simpsons Mafia

Any idea when this will be starting?
On permanent
V/LA
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:38 am

Post by saulres »

Yep, saw that :D
On permanent
V/LA
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:09 am

Post by saulres »

In post 448, MonkeyMan576 wrote:pre in for Monopoly Mafia please!

Shhh! No talking about ongoing games.
On permanent
V/LA
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:44 am

Post by saulres »

Coming to signups July 15 or so...

A saulres 2-shot...

GAME 1 - MINI THEME - DEWEY DECIMAL MAFIA10-player closed theme.

Ah, the public library. A delightful place to browse, read, and check out thousands of books, all for free!

I came here to borrow a book on Mafia Theory, by one Albert B. Rampage. I looked on the shelf but it wasn't there. I asked the librarian, and she said that all copies of the book were checked out over a year ago! They're incredibly overdue!

I asked if she could follow up with whoever checked it out, but she sighed. (Quietly, of course. It
is
a library.) It seems that a few months back there was a tiger attack and they ate all records of overdue books. The best she could do was determine a group of people, some of which were the ones who checked it out. And by sheer coincidence, they're all in the library right now!

YOU could be one of the ones who owes a small fortune in overdue fines. If it's not you, it's one of these 9 other people. Figure it out, so I can get a-reading!

10-player closed theme, reviewed by T-bone and Andrius. Each player will be randomly assigned a unique class from this list, with their role tied into their class.

I'm not sure if I can take 4 or 5 pre-ins, but if you take #5 and I can only take 4 I'll let you know when it goes into signups.

GAME 2 - MICRO - MEME MAFIA9-player Bastard Theme: Possibly Worst Roles, Maybe Unbalanced (but I tried to balance it), Probably Swingy

<Flavor already written but being saved for [REDACTED]>

Based on an idea which came out of the Worst Roles Thread. Each player gets an internet meme and a role based around it. At least one role has an annoying post restriction; don't sign up if you don't want to risk getting one. There's at least one unusual mechanic in play. Because of the complicated nature of this game, I will deny entry to anyone who does not have at least one completed non-Micro theme game with substantial experience on this site. By "substantial" experience I don't mean you played in one and got lynched on D1. I think you'll need some real theme experience.

All four pre-ins are currently taken for this game.
On permanent
V/LA
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by saulres »

In post 519, Mr. Flay wrote:Modified the thread title to help avoid that in the future...
I don't think it's working, Flay.

Folks, this thread is for upcoming advertisements, not for games currently in signups.
On permanent
V/LA
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:12 am

Post by saulres »

Umm... You guys realize this isn't a sign-up thread, right?
On permanent
V/LA
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by saulres »

Ooh. Please don't PM me when that game's about to start. I don't want to get second-hand cancer by watching it. TIA.
On permanent
V/LA
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by saulres »

In post 18, saulres wrote:Someone please run a Robin Williams Mafia in his memory.

Thank you Farside!

/in to watch (I can't play a game that large, sorry)
On permanent
V/LA
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:17 am

Post by saulres »

Is it just me, or do other people also think that when someone advertises a game, they should mention how many players total there will be?
On permanent
V/LA
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:05 am

Post by saulres »

In post 738, Psyche wrote:that's kinda passive-aggressive saul!

:(

I mean I always PM the mod if I'm potentially interested, but sometimes I think mods take fewer pre-ins than they're allowed, or say something like "4 left" which doesn't say how many there were to start with. I just thought it would be nice if they always specified, y'know?
On permanent
V/LA

Return to “Queue”