Veiled Committee Mafia: List Mods Edition [17/17]

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmmm alright then /in
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:32 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 27, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 26, xyzzy wrote: I sent a PM to Theta Alpine to verify that she's still present; everyone else who has /inned has posted in the last day or so. if the game fills in the next day or so and I haven't heard back from her (but if the game takes, like, another week to fill and I haven't heard back, I'll assume she's not around).

also, in the past I've tended to not start games until I've received a confirmation from absolutely every player. I can't say I had a good reason for that, so this time, the game will start at 12 confirmations. that being said, people always miss that my rules describe what information you need to include in your confirmation, and I inevitably get a few PMs that just say "/confirm." so make sure you read the rules!! it's important!
FYI Theta Alpine's main has posted in the last 24hrs so it shouldn't be a problem.
what do you mean main
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:32 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh i guess i do have it worded that way

anyways wow the timing of this
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:49 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh wait rauth has alt of theta alpine
purposely ambiguous
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Queue”