Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Enchant »

I wanted to post gif with dancing sonic pointing at link on the game, but i think it's too awesome to be here, so there's simple ad.

Either way, it's your chance to be my
test assistant
player in experemintal game! Game no one asked, but everyone deserved!

Double Agency!

One sunny day, you checked mailbox and discovered big load of coins, with "offer": Hunt down masons, and you will be rich for end of your days.

No matter if you accepted, you knew for sure, not only you received this present. In fear that you will be in "Minority", you say truth/lie about your loyality. Regardless, while you may have two faces here, but you can have just one heart.

Features:
1. Almost Mirrored gameplay, where every player matters, and have something to think about. Balanced!
2. Private talks. Here you CAN just come to someone home and start screaming about how scummy the are without anyone hearing you. Probably more useful to coordinate with trustworthy (or not!) people.
3. I AM MOD

Now in sign ups on Mini Theme!

5/13 players now.

Read more:
viewtopic.php?p=13468504#p13468504
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Enchant »

Death Note

Mini Theme (10 Players)

Mod: Enchant
Backup: Cat Scratch Fever
Reviewed by: RH9

PremiseDue boredom of one Shinigami, Death Note fell in human realm.
Discovered by human with dark ambitions, it was turned in feared weapon: It was enough just to write name and know face of any human to write them in Death Note and doom victim for inevitable death. Unlucky, holder of Death Note turned in ruthless vigilante, killing anyone who they see "Evil" or "Not needed" for new world. They were proclaimed "Kira" by haters and followers.
Hopeless to stop massacre, Japan Government had to ask for help of world greatest detective. Known by no one, expect for trusted Assistant, Detective should build investigation team and catch Kira.

Issue is. Kira and cult of followers we're closer, than everyone thought.

Game:

Based on Death Note, but alternative universe.
Investigation team Kira Taskforce, with Greatest Detective as leader, created with sole purpose to serve justice on mass murderer, pitted against said criminal named "Kira" and his/her loyal Followers, who want to stop all investigation and continue their cause.
Who will succeed?

Short Setup info:

Setup is Semi-Open. All Roles and abilities are known.
This is No-Reveal game. No information will be given on players death by default.
While game can look like normal mafia game, you need to prepare different approach in it.
Setup is confirmed to be swingy. Game can end on first day, or last for all five.

Last edited by Enchant on Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.

Return to “Queue”