Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Mafia MetaMafia ~ Game Over!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Vi »

Cue mood music.

In the beginning, there was mith. ...Well, that's not exactly true, there were a bunch of gods like mith. But he was the one who created our world. After him, generations of scummers were born on our site. Some became angels as they died, ascending to the many levels of heaven and into our mythos. Others were bent on corrupting mith's world and were thus cast out, left as devils to try to destroy the site from places unseen. But many were invoked by those who came afterward in hopes of inheriting their power and wisdom...

It is these descendants, fueled by scummers past, who now wish to claim dominion over the site as they know it. While most of the time this is done with a shouting contest and ritual ostracization, this time a few people - no, less than people, but
T
I
G
E
R
S
- are finally willing to take over the site by force. They MUST be eliminated, or there will no longer be a site to vie to control.

mafiascum.net is on the verge of war.
The stakes... COULD be higher, but only to people who aren't addicted to the site.
There is no turning back, for this should be very interesting to watch if nothing else.

Important Links:

Player List:

1) AlmasterGM
2) Debonair Danny DiPietro
3) Duplicity (Regfan + gorilla hydra)
4) Equinox
5) Faraday
6) Gammagooey
7) hitogoroshi
8) Demonic Angel (Fate + Katsuki hydra)
9) MagnaofIllusion
10) Magua
11) mothrax
12) Nicki Minaj (Nikanor + Mina hydra)
13) Nobody Special
14) ooba
15) Parama
16) Plum
17) quadz08
18) RayFrost
19) Seraphim
20) singersigner
21) sottyrulez (Sotty7 + Zachrulez hydra)
22) dramonic
replacing VasudeVa N2

23) VP Baltar

Spoiler: Final Outcomes
You Can Tell The Sun In Its Jealous Sky That We Walked In Fields Of Gold:

5) Faraday - High Priest of Mr. Flay -
T
I
G
E
R
- Survived Night 6!

It's Too Late When We Die To Admit We Don't See Eye To Eye:

3) Duplicity (Regfan+gorilla) - High Priest of Adel -
Town
- Shot Night 1...
4) Equinox - High Priestess of UncertainKitten -
Town
- Pwned Night 1...
12) Nicki Minaj (Nikanor+Mina) - High Priest/ess of Vi -
Town
- Inexplicably Mutated Night 1...
17) quadz08 - High Priest of DrippingGoofball -
T
I
G
E
R
- Lynched Day 2!!!
6) Gammagooey - High Priest of Yosarian2 -
Town
- Went SPLAT Night 2...
7) hitogoroshi - Just hitogoroshi -
T
I
G
E
R
- Mowed Down Night 2!
20) singersigner - High Priestess of Fate -
T
I
G
E
R
- Embraced Destiny's Bond Night 2!
22) dramonic
replacing VasudeVa N2
- High Priest of Furcolow -
Town
- Struck by Lightning Night 2.
9) MagnaofIllusion - High Priest of Elmo -
Town
- Lynched Day 3.
10) Magua - High Priest of SpyreX -
Town
- Inexplicably Mutated Night 3.
23) VP Baltar - High Priest of Albert B. Rampage -
Town
- Suicided Night 3...
13) Nobody Special - High Priest of Cyberbob -
Town
- Lynched Day 4.
14) ooba - High Priest of Hoopla -
Town
- Suicided Night 4...
8) Demonic Angel (Fate+Katsuki)
replacing Katsuki D1
- High Priest of Debonair Danny DiPietro -
Town
- Lynched Day 5.
1) AlmasterGM - High Priest of Xylthixlm -
Town
- Embraced CHESSKID Night 5...
18) RayFrost - High Priest of Plum -
Town
- Simply Rolled into Mordor Night 5.
2) Debonair Danny DiPietro - High Priest of Ythill -
Town
- Pressed Flat Night 5.
15) Parama -
Tarhalindur,
Tarhalindur,
Tarhalindur,
Tarhalindur,
Tarhalindur,
Tarhalindur,
Tarhalindur,
over Mafia
over Mafia
over Mafia
over Mafia
over Mafia
over Mafia
over Mafia
-
T
I
G
E
R
- Chased off the Site Day 6!
16) Plum - High Priestess of vollkan -
Town
- Fed to an Orca Night 6...
19) Seraphim - High Priest of Empking -
Town
- Impaled by a Wild Unicorn Night 6.
21) sottyrulez (Sotty7+zachrulez) - High Priest/ess of Zorblag -
Town
- Endgamed Night 6...

You Know the Rules, and So Do I:

11) mothrax - High Priest of chamber -
Town
- Modkilled Day 1.
Last edited by Vi on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:06 am, edited 41 times in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Vi »

How this game works:

Ruleset essentially plagiarized from Vi.
Rules in bold have changed from the norm or are otherwise especially worth reading.

--Confirmation Period (Pregame)
and Night 0
:
What is it?
This is the period between when you /in to play and when I open the game thread for Day 1.
Mafia Pregame Talk:
The Mafia are allowed to speak to each other via their QuickTopic during pregame.
Pregame is for Confirming.
Confirmation will be done via PM in this game. After I create the game thread, I will send out Role PMs. Please confirm by quoting your Role PM to me and adding "/confirm".
Can we start yet?
When every player has confirmed, I will open the thread for Day 1. Until then, this game is in Night 0 (see Hawt New Game Mechanic rules).

--Day:
What is it? What do I do?
This is the period during which everyone who's alive can post in this topic. The Town wishes to find and lynch the members of the Mafia or anyone else whose Win Condition requires the Townies to die.
What is voting, and how do I do it?
Players may vote for a person they want to see lynched by posting
Vote: PLAYERNAME
somewhere in their posts. I won't accept it if it's not in bold, but if it looks like it's in that format I'll accept it.
What is unvoting?
You can also unvote players, like:
Unvote: PLAYERNAME
. This is not required in between votes, but helpful.
Do we have to lynch?
You are allowed to vote to No Lynch (
Vote: No Lynch
). This will take effect if no other majority can be formed from the players off the No Lynch wagon.
Can the Mafia talk to each other during the Day?
Maybe.
Prod/Replacement Policy:
Prods will be made on players who have been absent for 72 hours. Players who do not respond to prods within 48 hours will be forcibly replaced at the earliest opportunity.
Player Abandonment Policy:
If half of the player list needs replacement at any one time, I will ask the remaining players if they want to keep the game alive. If a majority of the remaining players does not respond "Yes" OR I cannot find replacements within three days, I will declare the game abandoned and it will end right there.
Deadlines:
See the Hawt New Game Mechanic. You know what's coming.~
When does the Day end?
The Day ends when a certain number of players (called the lynch threshold and usually a true majority of the living players) is voting the same player or No Lynch. If a majority of the living players are voting for someone, that player will immediately be LYNCHED (killed, removed from the game) and the game will proceed to Night.
What happens at deadline?
The Day ends with NO LYNCH and the game proceeds to Night.
I have more than one Role Action! Can I use them all at once?
Actually, this is a question to be answered in the Hawt New Game Mechanic section.
Role Overlap Policy:
Contradictions in action resolution (i.e. mutual roleblocks) are resolved by giving the first action submitted priority. This ONLY applies if actions cannot be resolved normally.

--Twilight:
*sparkle*
THIS IS WHAT TRUE FEAR LOOKS LIKE
What is it?
This is the period between when the hammer vote (the last vote placed that put someone at a majority) and when the mod shows up to post a reveal. There isn't anything special about it in this game. However, I will lock the thread while I am writing flavor.

--
Night:

What is it?
This is a period that lasts for at most three real-time days. During this time, the topic is locked, so nobody can post.
Can anyone talk?
Anyone who has been given a QuickTopic by the mod and permission to do so may speak privately during the Night. Other than that, no.
When does it end?
Night will end 72 hours after it started, plus whatever time it takes to write the flavor.

--THINGS THAT YOU CANNOT DO:
Can I talk about this game elsewhere?
While this game is ongoing, you are NOT allowed to discuss it in other topics/games (as this will likely get you modkilled in that game
as well as
this one). PMing other players about the game will result in a modkill. This game is in
this topic
, the Mafia QuickTopic, and in specific places that have previously been given my okay. That's it. If I have any reason to think that you are talking about this game outside this one, regardless of whether you actually are, expect to die.
You use cool colors! Can I use them?
No. Impersonating the mod is both cheesy and fraudulent. I will use
gray
in my modtext. Do not use gray in your posts, or risk being modkilled.
I know how to prove my Towniness! I'll post my Role PM!
No you won't. Quoting your Role PM or anything I tell you via PM will result in your modkill. Attempting to game the mod by discussing the formatting of modposts will get you modkilled as well.
Okay, but I can still prove my Towniness through other, clever ways...
No you won't. As a moderator I try to avoid betraying who the scum are through any means. If you try to break the game, etc. through invisible text, cryptography, etc., you will be modkilled. Cryptography of any kind is not allowed.
I have mod powers... so I can edit/delete this post... right?
No. What you post in this topic STAYS in this topic. If you multipost because the board is messing up, I will not delete the extra posts.
I'm dead. Can I still post?
No, with one exception. A recently decased player may make a "bah" post consisting of as many periods '.' as you like. You may not use spaces or hard returns. Nothing else is acceptable. You have 20 posts from the time of your death to make this "bah" post.
QuickTopic Repost Policy.
Publicly posting QuickTopics that you are given for this game is grounds for modkill. Don't do it.
You talk a lot about modkills. What is a modkill?
Pretty self-explanatory on its face - I kill you immediately. I also change your role retroactively to Neutral Survivor - meaning you auto-lose. If you give away game-sensitive information, I will kill one of your partners too - something you REALLY don't want.

--Other:
Word of Mod.
I am never wrong. Unless, of course, reality has warped, making me wrong. Please point occasions where this may have occurred out to me so that I may kick reality's ass.
Almighty Power of Mod.
If there is a conflict between the rules and a role in the game, the role wins.
Advice to Live By.
Don't do anything that would cause me to blacklist you or otherwise cause me to RAGE. You should know what you're not allowed to do. Don't do it.
Theme Game Disclaimer.
This game is not obligated to make sense until it is over. I may include any number of exotic roles and abilities in this game -
and you will like it
Miscellaneous.
Play to win.
Other Things.
Have fun. Or else. And remember, it's a game - keep it classy and don't take things personally; everyone's doing what they have to to win.
One More Thing.
Don't annoy the mod. The mod annoys back.
Etc..
Etc. (Note: I reserve the right to clarify "Etc." at any time, to include adding or changing rules. You will be notified if that happens.)

--Hawt New Game Mechanic rules:
Battery-Powered Deadlines.
With each vote count I will tell you what percentage of the Day remains. That percentage will decrease according to a number of factors, the most important one being genuine activity. When the percentage reaches 0%, the deadline falls and the Day ends. The average deadline is 9 days per game Day.
Alignment (not Allegiance).
Each role comes marked as one of the nine D&D alignments (Lawful, Neutral, Chaotic x Good, Neutral, Evil). This probably has some ingame significance.
Defining Traits.
Each role is aligned with at least one Domain. These Domains are described in the next post. Domains will be removed from the game if no living roles are aligned with them.
POWERFUL WIZARDRY.
At Night, players may elect to use any power roles they may have, Worship a Domain, or Cast using the Faith they received from having their Domains Worshipped on the previous Night. Specific to
Night 0
(yes, there is a Night 0), a player may not Worship N0 and Cast N1 - a player who wishes to Cast N1 may simply opt not to Worship N0.

Here is an example of the mechanic using a Sample Role PM featuring someone who is not in this continuity.
~NAME~

GAME:
Mafia MetaMafia
ROLE:
High Priest of Rinnosuke Morichka
DOMAINS:
Austerity
Balance

ALIGNMENT:
Neutral Good
ALLEGIANCE:
Town

FACTION:
[REDACTED]

--Abilities:
(Passive)
WHAT IS A MAN
- You will investigate as Mafia to allegiance investigations.
(Active)
Role Cop
- You will discern target player's Role.
(Worship)
Worship
- You will empower target Domain.
(Cast)
Cast
- You may use one of your Casts, provided you have enough Faith.

--Casts:
1)
Conference
- Target player will be Neighborized with you during the next Night.
2)
Vendor
- Target player will receive your choice of the following abilities: {Doctor, Tracker, Role Cop}
4)
Appraisal
- You will discern target player's list of Casts.
7)
Unleash MANLINESS
- You will become unlynchable for the next Day, NK-immune for the next Night, and have a daykill available during the next Day.

You win when it is no longer possible to prevent your faction from being the only one left in the game.

Confirm via PM. I wish you the best of luck.

Each Night, this player has the option of doing exactly ONE of:
*using Role Cop on a player
*Worshipping the Domain of his choice
*Attempting to Cast a spell, although if none of the other players Worshipped
Austerity
or
Balance
on the previous Night, there will be nothing available TO Cast.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Vi »

This is a list of the
Domains
in the game at start.
You will receive a notice of which Domains remain in the game each Night. Domains that are not represented by any living player will be removed.

Asceticism
- The watchword of those who maintain a cool head and an even force in even the stormiest conditions. Its opposite is
Fervor

Austerity
- The modest banner for those who believe that their best use is to empower others. Its opposite is
Will

Balance
- Those who uphold parity as instituted by statistics and experience. Its opposite is
Whimsy

Concision
- The ideal of those who believe that wisdom is best expressed in few words. Its opposite is
Verbosity

Fervor
- The telltale sign of those whose rage drives Towns to unparalleled glory... or ultimate destruction. Its opposite is
Asceticism

Justice
- A manifestation of the desire to purge those who have deemed themselves unfit to live. Its opposite is
Logic

Logic
- The supreme tool of an enclave of those who wish to deduce the unambiguous truth. Its opposite is
Justice

Solism
- The class who works best when alone pays tribute to this domain. Its opposite is
Syncretism

Syncretism
- A shelter for the ones who believe that working together is a crucial step toward salvation. Its opposite is
Solism

Verbosity
- The unmistakable herald of those who ascribe to the credo of more being better. Its opposite is
Concision

Whimsy
- The standard of those who believe in unpredictable fun and lightheartedness. Its opposite is
Balance

Will
- Those who believe fiercely in pursuing their desires no matter what stands in their way congregate under this name. Its opposite is
Austerity

---

One last note before we go...
This game is still rated H for 62 Hamsters. You're welcome to speak ill of yourself, you're welcome to speak ill of each other as players, and if first comes to worst you can speak ill of ME; but if I have to shut this game down because of complaints about role-represented people getting libeled I will be reasonably upset.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Vi »

That, I think, should be everything...

Role PMs are being generated and distributed now.

When you receive your PM, confirm by telling me which Domain (if any) you wish to Worship N0.
Worshipping a Domain N0 means that every player with a role that identifies with that Domain will receive 1 Faith to be used while Casting on N1.
You may only Cast N1 if you do not Worship N0.
This restriction only applies to N1; in the future you may Cast or Worship as you please.

No active abilities other than Worship may be used N0.

When I have received a return PM from each player I will open the thread for D1.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 2:14 am

Post by Vi »

All Role PMs have been sent out. Please follow the instructions in the above post.

All players whose Win Condition is
You win when it is no longer possible to prevent your faction from being the only one left in the game.
should have their Win Condition read
You win when it is no longer possible to prevent
members of
your faction from being the only one
s
left in the game.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Vi »

Night 0 is now over, so...

Vote Count 0:
Come sail away!
Minimum (L-12)

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Duplicity, Equinox, Faraday, Gammagooey, hitogoroshi, Katsuki, MagnaofIllusion, Magua, mothrax, Nicki Minaj, Nobody Special, ooba, Parama, Plum, quadz08, RayFrost, Seraphim, singersigner, sottyrulez, VasudeVa, VP Baltar

-It is now Day 1!

--With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: MagnaofIllusion

First.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Equinox »

And so we convene for our first session of the Court of Illusions! I'm going to start off with a...

Vote: Nobody Special

...before he lurks into oblivion.

Preview: Bah!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Haha you lose. I'm going to savor my victory for a while, excuse me.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Vote: MOI

Scum caught pre-game.
Faraday is his buddy.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Parama »

Vote: Seraphim

STOP SPAMMING NUB
FIRST IS FOR LOSERS
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Shit, let's be santa

So I have some stuff from my role PM that I need to share by the end of the day. The first gets the following blatantly obvious breadcrumb (to a few of you) since I'd rather get a few reads before sharing it, and will probably be explained once I have a serious vote down.
sykedoc "mountainous" role

The second is that those domains listed in the post after the rules aren't all the domains- more can be added through certain casts as the game goes on, although I don't THINK there are would be any roles that only use a domain that hasn't been added yet.

CARRY ON.

Vote:quadz08
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Faraday »

vote katsuku
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj
Townie
Nicki Minaj
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Nicki Minaj »

Vote: Faraday.

Hi.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

ooh didn't know Gamma was a Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff fan

Vote: NobodySpecial

Policy.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Seraphim »

What sort of god role would cause them shenanigans? It seems to indicate alignment shift as well?

Hmmm.

Blegh.

Unvote
Vote: Nicki Minaj

Post one more YouTube link and I will end you.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Seraphim wrote:What sort of god role would cause them shenanigans? It seems to indicate alignment shift as well?

:?
Why would you think alignment shift? The one I know of is basically-if the domain is created then I get power from any worships of it just like it was one of my primary domains.
Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj
Townie
Nicki Minaj
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Nicki Minaj »

Welcome all, and thanks to our wonderful, well-meaning (yes, I like the letter W) mod Vi for running this great game in such an orderly fashion.

Also, goddamn Nikanor ninja-ing me before I could make my own original random vote.

Katsuki wrote:Vote: MOI

Scum caught pre-game.
Faraday is his buddy.

Refresh my memory of the pregame. What interaction? Is this a serious vote?

Let's get things moving with some
obvious role-fishing that will get us lynched D1
theory speculation.

Who thinks alignments are related to allegiance? Will anyone admit to being a player whose alignment is [Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic] Evil, but whose allegiance is town?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Faraday »

Mina are you scum?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Seraphim »

That's a little different then. Creating domains is different than changing domains which is what I initially read from your post.

Playing Mafia exhausted is bad for your health.

Have there been any other games that have used this(POWERFUL WIZARDRY) mechanic in the past, and could I have a link if possible to it/them? It sounds like this domains and casting thing has been used before.

I get terrible gut-wrenching bad vibes from Nicki's last post. :?
Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj
Townie
Nicki Minaj
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Nicki Minaj »

Stop interfering with my attempts to role-fish, Faraday.

Seriously, there is a reason I'm asking this question.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@Sera-POWERFUL WIZARD mafia: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14305
i have comments on Mina's shenanigans but I like reads so other people get to answer first.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Faraday »

Nicki Minaj wrote:Stop interfering with my attempts to role-fish, Faraday.

Seriously, there is a reason I'm asking this question.

I asked mine for a reason too.
Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj
Townie
Nicki Minaj
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Nicki Minaj »

I could make a flippant comment along the lines of "Is that why you haven't been checking our QT," but obviously the only answer I'm going to give to that question is "No, I'm not." What reason in particular?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Nicki Minaj wrote:Seriously, there is a reason I'm asking this question.
I don't think anyone doubts there's a reason for it. We just doubt your allegiance, that's all.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”