Deadline:

February 28, 2011
----
(Today?)

Events:

Day 1: Zodiark13 lynched
Night 1: Iecerint, DTMaster & MagnaofIllusion killed
Day 2: Reckamonic lynched
Night 2: BunnyLover & bv310 killed; GummyBear protects; Iecerint & MagnaofIllusion revealed
Day 3: Battousai lynched
Night 3: Riceballtail & PranaDevil killed
Day 4: Midnight's Sorrow lynched
Night 4: KDub, Fate & vezokpiraka killed; BunnyLover & PranaDevil revealed
Day 5: Chronopie shits bricks
Day 5: Nero Cain is lynched; endgame

Alive: 3?

2. Nero Cain
5. Chronopie
14. Katsuki
rewq455

Dead: 15?

9. Zodiark13 - Kain Highwind (Delayed Tracker) - Lynched Day 1

15. DTMaster - ? - Destroyed Night 1
16. Iecerint - Adam "Kane Marcus" (Vanilla Townie) - Destroyed Night 1 - Revealed Night 2
17. MagnaofIllusion - Kuroki Kaze (Vanilla Townie) - Destroyed Night 1 - Revealed Night 2

3. Reckamonic - Sin (Destroyer) - Lynched Day 2

18. BunnyLover - Wanderer - Destroyed Night 2 - Revealed Night 4

11. bv310 - ? - Destroyed Night 2
10. GummyBear
Starbuck
- Phoenix (Protector) - Left Night 2
12. Battousai
Dutch one
- Schala (Enabler) - Lynched Day 3
13. Riceballtail - Logos (Hated Grave Robber) - Destroyed Night 3
4. PranaDevil - Shantatto (Vanilla Townie) - Destroyed Night 3 - Revealed Night 4
6. Midnight's Sorrow - Kazuki Takemura (Vanilla Townie) - Lynched Day 4

1. KDub - ? - Destroyed Night 4
8. Fate - ? - Destroyed Night 4
7. vezokpiraka - Guile (Vanilla Townie) - Destroyed Night 4

Replacements List:

No one

Sample VT Role PM wrote:
Character:
Banon

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Role:
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
1) No special abilities.
Last edited by Kise on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 pm, edited 23 times in total.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Kise »

RULES:

VOTING:
For votes to count, they need to be bolded and in similar format to this -->
Vote: Player Name
. If you want to cancel your vote, it must also be bolded -->
Unvote
. You MUST unvote before voting for someone else.

DAY PHASE:
Talk, vote, FOS, HOS, MFOS, etc. There will be a universal deadline of 2 weeks for every day phase. If no one reaches the needed votes for a lynch by the time of deadline, there will be no lynch at all that day.

NIGHT PHASE:
Thread shall be locked tight until the next day begins. This phase will last a maximum of 72 hours. Those of you with night actions can send them to my PM box as early as you want. You can also make a list of players to use an action on, in order, just in case your top choice(s) don't make it to nightfall.

PARTICIPATION:
Please inform me of any online access issues that may effect your appearance in the game. If you lurk and miss most or all of a day phase, you will be punished (rule #10). I may feel that your attention is needed in the thread and will prod you, even if you already posted that same day. Dead players are allowed to make one fluff/bah posts. I will replace after more than one failure to appear, such as not reacting to prods. If you are not involved in this game, please do not post in any related threads to the game.

ROLES/CLAIMS:
All forms of claiming are allowed, but you are
not allowed to quote your role PM nor post any links
. Paraphrasing is acceptable. If you have a question about your role, I prefer you PM me about it so I don't reveal much to influence the others' gameplay. I will allow you to ask me a question in thread, but I may feel the need to answer via PM rather than publicly. If I PM you any such information,
do not
directly quote or paraphrase my message. It was PM'd for a reason.

EDITING:
Do not edit your post for any reason. If you feel the need to add or make a correction, just make a second post.

MOD EDITING:
I prefer votecounts on each page. Since I may not be online at the time every new page is being made, I will insert votecounts at the top of each page (every 25 posts) to help display the votes at specific times. My color will be
blue
and I will use the ooc tag. You ARE allowed to use colors but please do not imitate me or mislead others into believing I said something when I did not... Except for scum cuz they need to fakeclaim.

FLAVOR:
I have a sweet tooth. The references I use (characters, locations, items)
may or may not
have relevance or relation to the roles you all have received. In the interest of a flavorful story, I will use any reference I see fitting at the time but it does not (always) indicate anything about the players. I will be writing with characters not even used for roles in this current game, as well as characters you (the players) mention. Characters
may appear in future games
as legit roles, but, in the meantime, I will create scenes for mere enjoyment rather than depending on the relation to your individual roles.

RELEVANCE:
Stay on the topic of the game. No bickering or personal attacks. Joking around is cool, but let's keep it civil. E-beef can ruin a game in an instant, so help keep the spirit up. You
are allowed
to speak about other games as long as either 1) The game is over, or 2) The game is ongoing but the Mod has given you permission to speak about that particular game.

OUTSIDE DISCUSSION:
Unless your role permits it, please do not strategize or speak of information pertinent to this game anywhere else but this thread. This means no AIM, no YAHOO, no MSN, no SKYPE, no PMs, no E-MAILS, no PHONE CALLS, no TEXTS, no SMOKE SIGNALS, no SIGN LANGUAGE, no TELEPATHY. If you talk about the game elsewhere, you will be modkilled.

OFFENSES:
Violators, beware. I can tolerate honest mistakes. Howeve; 1st time petty offenders get a warning; 2nd time petty offenders will be made voteless, and can continue playing. 3rd time petty offenders will be penalized in some fashion, and I don't mean Gucci or Prada. Serious offenders, violators, terrorists and rapists alike will be modkilled. Being modkilled means this game is an auto-loss for you, even if your faction won. Better yet, it's a double loss. (I need to write a fresh paragraph for the next game. I'm tired of recycling this.)

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:53 am

Post by Kise »

Spoiler: Prelude (S-Enix III Ending)
Atop the floating Gagazet ruins, sparks are produce by the clash of metal on metal. One gunman, one swordsman; both having done this battle in their previous world. His red & black coat now shredded and shaped into wings, Vincent Valentine became overwhelmed with the essence of chaos, allowing it to transform him into this devilish form. His opponent's pale, silver hair flows with the wind; SOLDIER uniform still untarnished during this bout.

Vincent points his firearm steadily, trying not to miss his enemy as they nearly warp from side to side, closing the distance between themselves and Valentine. When he is finally able to antipate the katana-wielder's next location, Vincent squeezes the trigger to let out a flaring burst. The shot meets its target, though the swordsman swipes at the flaring energy to dispel it.

Without hesistancy, Valentine whirls through the air to avoid being cut by the opponent, now aiming his weapon downward to release another non-elemental blast. This shot fails to find the intended target, however, instead creating a gaping series of streams on the mountainous path. Vincents realizes that his enemy had shifted upwards onto a set of large stones, now able to leap off in an effort to reach Vincent in midair.

None of Vincent's attacks have the chance to damage the bladesman. Each shot from the cannon is negated by the silver-haired combatant's graceful strokes; he cuts the blasts just as they get within a few feet of him. When the swordsman comes face-to-face with Valentine, he attempts to impale the demonic hero but has his katana slammed down by Vincent's gun.

The two enemies plummet back down to the ground, landing on their feet and mightily pressing each other's weapons against the other's. Vincent hoists his firearm upwards so that his foe's longsword does not peer over and lacerate him. Still full of confidence, Valentine doesn't break a sweat, though neither does the adversary.

Vincent:
"You aren't a pushover like I remember you.. Or maybe I have you and your mother confused.. She was defeated quite easily by myself, Sephiroth."

Unable to let anger take control of him, the former top class SOLDIER smirks after a while, then shoving his boot into Valentine's abdomen to knock him back. Immediately, Vincent takes flight once more while simultaneously firing 'bullets' out at Sephiroth. After deflecting all of the shots, the pale-haired warrior is taken ahold of by a handful of other heroes he previously thought he had slain... There was something wrong with them; evident by the grayish color-tone of their skin.

Sephiroth thinks to himself that these cannot be zombies, as they would surely have done more than contain him for as long as they do. Valentine's reluctancy costs him an opening to attack his true enemy. By the time he prepares to shoot, another individual - clad in silver & red armor - approaches the gray-skinned mob and incapacitates them using his own broadsword.

Vincent:
"Sigmund?!"

Someone thought to be sided with Vincent and the other protagonist during their whole ordeal on Mt. Gagazet, Sigmund now appears to have aligned himself with the malevolent Sephiroth. His skin would mutate to a blueish hue, signifying that Jenova's cells had an influence over him. Vincent calmly descends back down, standing across from the other two... All three must soon glance over to the side as the gray-skinned men come back to life, somewhat. Their leader reveals herself: Mitochondria Eve, carefully hovering behind her mindless minions.

Sigmund stances himself, though his 'partner' would rather continue to focus on Valentine. As Sigmund rushes towards the opposing faction, Sephiroth makes a teleporting dash at Vincent, still connecting weapon-to-weapon as neither man seems to have an advantage over the other... At least until Vincent thrusts an additional firearm into Sephiroth's stomach...

Cleaving his way through the pack of Eve's men, Sigmund pushes past a few bodies until eventually nearing Eve herself. She ascends higher than Sigmund can reach, taunting him as she also circles around and provides a distraction for her drones to then catch him off guard. Eve holds her arms out, directing a laser beam (lolwut) out of her hands to deal a critical blow to Sigmund.

Farther across the continent, something large and dark erupts with its own series of yellowish energy-bombs. Airships passing by just barely escape the gigantic explosion that occurs after the bombing. The entire floating island is broken into chunks, toppling down to the ridged caverns below and taking everyone on the island with it.

The dust settles close to an entire hour later. The minions are now spread out in different places, flattened as a result of the fall. Sigmund had been crushed by stones; he would have died sooner if Eve could finish him off. The monstrous Eve tried to levitate away, but became weakened by the energy-bomb initially.

Mitochondria Eve was now trapped beneath a cluster of rocks, unable to free herself. She suffered from multiple gash-injuries following the crash. With her arm stretched up to the sky, she gives it all she has in an attempt to release her body from the stones and at least die a slower death... A familiar boot steps down on her arm, seemingly unharmed by the fall. Eve gasps as her lifeforce fades... Sephiroth removes his foot, grinning with his katana's steel body covered in blood. He looks out to where the source of the bomb came from, unsure if he is going to pursue this power or not...
Last edited by Kise on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:55 am

Post by Kise »

The Gold Saucer's Event Square served as a main attraction tonight due to the advertisement of two renowned warriors; The well versed wizard Spyrex, and the martian known simply as the
Knight of Cydonia
. The two play their respective roles during a stage play as a large audience watches from across the platform.

One of the girls from the Honeybee Inn is courted by Kise, both standing by the entryway, shamelessly engaging in a session of face-sucking. Those who can hear the two "love birds" suckling either turn their noses up or let out a loud sigh, finding the public act of arousal to be uncivil and rude. As Kise begins to inch his hand closer to her chest, she pulls herself away.

Honeybee Babe:
"Slow down. This isn't the right time to be doing this."

Kise:
"You're right... let's head over to that haunted hotel in Ghost Square!"

Honeybee Babe:
"Umm.. what I meant by not the right time is that marriage should come first. I'm a girl with morals, y'know."

Kise:
"Baby, when you don't believe in religion, there's no such thing as sinning."

Right as he says this, the lights begin to flicker. Everyone looks around for a moment, though the show on-stage goes on. That is, until the lights are knocked out following a sudden tremor. The entire amusement park is shaken up, which frightens the visitors who wonder what the cause of this could be.

Kise:
"
I was only kidding! I could never stop believing in you, oh mighty espers, deities and gods inbetween!
"

Honeybee Babe:
"It's not the espers. It sounded like something blew up outside."

Kise:
"Let's go check it out."

And so, they go!

*THUMP*

That's the sound of her running right into the wall.

Kise:
"Take my hand..."

She does as Kise suggest and he leads her all the way out to the Gold Saucer's entrance. They find it difficult to maneuver past the startled crowd(s) of vacationers. None of the staff are willing to let people ride the gondola back into town, and for good reason as another explosion is heard, seemingly not too far off.

Trying to block out the screams and sounds of panic, Kise navigates himself and the woman over to a balcony that overlooks the terrain hundreds of yards below. There are two craters in the ground, looking more like open pits of fire. Much further ahead is the origin of this disturbance; a large, dark structure shoots out yellow-colored blasts of energy. Once the yellow particles impact with the ground outside of the Gold Saucer, the elevated amusement park rattles along to the rumblings.

Groups were already sent out to investigate. Dozens of airships pass by the Gold Saucer, heading towards the source of these recent bombardments. Spyrex, KoC and Kise look on worriedly, wondering what will come from this situation.
Last edited by Kise on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:56 am

Post by Kise »

Day 1 begins. With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch.
Deadline is two weeks away from this point.

1. KDub
2. Nero Cain
3. Reckamonic
4. PranaDevil
5. Chronopie
6. Midnight's Sorrow
7. vezokpiraka
8. Fate
9. Zodiark13
10. Starbuck
11. bv310
12. Dutch one
13. Riceballtail
14. rewq455
15. DTMaster
16. Iecerint
17. MagnaofIllusion
18. Bunnylover

Yet…
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

daykiil:Prana
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:33 am

Post by Starbuck »

Is daykiil an actual action?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:51 am

Post by rewq455 »

/confirm
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:58 am

Post by Starbuck »

Nero Cain wrote:no....
I was wondering what a kiil was.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:03 am

Post by Chronopie »

Why would you waste a Daykiil on Prana anyway? <.<

I was going to say "Hi entire playerlist", except I don't recognize Dutch One.

VOTE: Dutch One
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Dutch one »

Chronopie wrote:Why would you waste a Daykiil on Prana anyway? <.<

I was going to say "Hi entire playerlist", except I don't recognize Dutch One.

VOTE: Dutch One
You know.. you are not the first who votes for me because of this. :) This is how it goes in every game

it's hard for me to vote for people I don't know, because I don't have enough votes...
So I'll let the "fate" decide,
Vote: Fate
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:16 am

Post by rewq455 »

vote: fate

He always seems so angry
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Iecerint »

/confirm

I was actually going to RVS Fate, but then I saw that he already had 2, but then I figured what the hell this is America I do what I want.

Vote: Fate
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:43 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In a nod to Chronopie's opening - Greetings to everyone I know and have played with before (which is everyone but Dutch One )...

Hello Dutch One. Sorry you are the odd man out. You can be in the "I've played with you greetings" next time.

On a totally off-topic note - The TimeDevourer greets us as the first pic in the thread? Sweet!

I'm going to skip the usual pointless, lightheared vote for someone for some fabricated non-reason and go straight to a real vote

VOTE: Vezok

You know why.

@Iec
- So you were going to RVS Fate, saw he had 2 votes, and then RVSed him anyway? Ok.

@Starbuck
- What schenanigans are you playing at? Unless your account has been stolen / hacked I know for a fact you know exactly what a Daykill is since you used one in Supernatural Mafia.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:03 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Boo!

Vote: Kdub

For Physics Mafia... I still sting from that one <.>
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:05 am

Post by Iecerint »

Ya.

WHOA I JUST REALIZED THAT THAT WAS INDEED TIME DEVOURER YAYAYAY.

Schala is blonde in that game though IIRC but I like her with CT hair better anyway.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Starbuck »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Starbuck
- What schenanigans are you playing at? Unless your account has been stolen / hacked I know for a fact you know exactly what a Daykill is since you used one in Supernatural Mafia.

I know what a dayKILL is, but not what a dayKIIL is. So I was asking for an explanation to an obvious joke.

Why so serious?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Iecerint »

I just realized that I messed up my breadcrumb a little. :(

Well that is OK.

Also Starbuck I started watching BG I like it a lot. <3
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

/confirm. I just opened my PM. Either Kise is a super ninja or he made a mistake.

Should we go like we did in SE3?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Starbuck »

Iecerint wrote:Also Starbuck I started watching BG I like it a lot. <3
This makes me happy.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:42 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Starbuck wrote:I know what a dayKILL is, but not what a dayKIIL is. So I was asking for an explanation to an obvious joke.

Why so serious?
Because on my phone it’s hard to distinguish between I’s and L’s so I didn’t see the typo …

Doh

--
Iec wrote:I just realized that I messed up my breadcrumb a little.
Why on earth would you bother bringing attention to that?

--
Vezok wrote:Should we go like we did in SE3?
Where you lived a lot longer than you should have as Scum? No thanks ..
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Reckamonic »

Vote: Midnight Sorrow

I'm still sore about RMMMM and the horrendous play.
._.
meeeeeeep?
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:36 am

Post by bv310 »

/confirm

Also, this makes two Kise games in a row where I discover new Squeenix games.

Anyway, as per my tradition, BANDWAGON TO VICTORY!

vote: Fate

Also also, how in the hell have I played with all of you (except Dutch One) before? :P
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Kdub »

VOTE: vezok

I am in favor of this wagon.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”