Jack of All Trades

Ladies Night -- Game Over

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:53 am

Post by RedCoyote »

L
ADIES
N
IGHT

Fifteen women gather in a room one evening. Three of them are cold-hearted murderers, but the other twelve are completely innocent. Using only their wits, and a few choice powers, will an uninformed majority trump the informed minority? This is Mafia.

Player List
  • UncertainKitten
    Ojanen
    DizzyIzzyB13
    Sucrose

camn
    Miyu
    Snow White
    chauchaudotcom

Sotty7
    Hoopla
    cepi
    Apokalyptika
    Paws
    Haylen
    Fenchurch
    DrippingGoofball
    Snow_Bunny
    esuriospiritus
Players, Roles, and Resolutions

Spoiler:
Paws,
Townie
, was lynched on day 1.

esuriospiritus,
Townie
, was shot on night 1.

camn,
Townie
, was lynched on day 2.

Fenchurch,
Townie
, was shot on night 2.

Haylen,
Townie
, was shot on night 2.

DizzyIzzyB13
Sucrose
Mafia Goon
, was lynched on day 3.

Ojanen,
Townie
, was shot on night 3.

DrippingGoofball,
Townie
, was shot on night 3.

Hoopla,
Mafia Goon
, was lynched on day 4.

Miyu
Snow White
chauchaudotcom
Jailkeeper
, was shot on night 4.

Sotty7,
Mafia Godfather
, was shot on night 4.

UncertainKitten,
Townie
, stays alive!
cepi,
Townie
, stays alive!
Apokalyptika,
Vigilante
, stays alive!
Snow_Bunny,
Cop
, stays alive!

Important Links
Current Deadline: N/A
Game Status: Game Over
Last edited by RedCoyote on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:23 pm, edited 20 times in total.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:56 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Setup Information

Ladies Night will use a Semi-Open setup with only normal roles.

Setup1
Mafia Godfather

Mafia Goons

VS

Town Power Roles
(Randomly selected from the pool of: Cop, Doc, Nurse, Deputy, Mason, Vigilante, Jailkeeper, Roleblocker)

Vanilla Townies

• No power roles will be replicated (with the exception of the Mason, see below).
  • If a Mason is pulled, a second is automatically added.
  • If a Nurse/Deputy is pulled, there must be a Doctor/Cop in play or we redraw.
  • Random.org will be used to conduct the drawing.
All Potential Roles

GodfatherWelcome to Ladies Night.

You are a
Godfather
. You are sided with the mafia, and your partners are
XXXXX
and
XXXXX

You may contact your partners in the
Backroom
at all times, regardless of the phase the game is in. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

As a Godfather, you are completely immune to Cop investigations.

The mafia may decide to kill one person each night, one mafia member must submit the choice to me either through PM or in the QuickTopic.

You win if your team eliminates all opposing factions while having at least one living mafia member.

Please confirm in the thread once you've read your role PM (I'll be opening the thread once all PMs go out).

GoonWelcome to Ladies Night.

You are a
Goon
. You are sided with the mafia, and your partners are
XXXXX
and
XXXXX

You may contact your partners in the
Backroom
at all times, regardless of the phase the game is in. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

The mafia may decide to kill one person each night, one mafia member must submit the choice to me either through PM or in the QuickTopic.

You win if your team eliminates all opposing factions while having at least one living mafia member.

Please confirm in the thread once you've read your role PM (I'll be opening the thread once all PMs go out).

TownieWelcome to Ladies Night.

You are a
Townie
. You are sided with the town.

As a Townie, you have no specific abilities during the night. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

You win if the town eliminates all opposing factions.

CopWelcome to Ladies Night.

You are a
Cop

As a Cop, you may investigate one player of your choosing each night. Your investigations will inform you if that player is or is not sided with the mafia. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

DoctorWelcome to Ladies Night.

You are a
Doctor

As a Doctor, you have the ability to protect one player of your choosing each night. If your target is shot at, the player will not die. You may not target yourself. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

NurseWelcome to Ladies Night.

You are a
Nurse

As a Nurse, you have the ability to protect one player of your choosing each night. If your target is shot at, the player will not die. You may not target yourself. However, you have no night actions until/unless a
Doctor
is killed or otherwise removed from the game. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

DeputyWelcome to Ladies Night.

You are a
Deputy

As a Deputy, you may investigate one player of your choosing each night. Your investigations will inform you if that player is or is not sided with the mafia. However, you have no night actions until/unless a
Cop
is killed or otherwise removed from the game. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

MasonWelcome to Ladies Night.

You are a
Mason

As a Mason, you may talk with your fellow Mason, XXXXX, at
The Lodge
. You may talk both during day and night phases. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

VigilanteWelcome to Ladies Night.

You are a
Vigilante

As a Vigilante, you may attempt to shoot one player of your choosing during the night. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

JailkeeperWelcome to Ladies Night.

You are a
Jailkeeper
(a.k.a. Paranoid Doctor). You are sided with the town.

As a Jailkeeper, you may protect/jail one player of your choosing each night. Your protection/jail will both stop that player from taking any night actions, and will stop any night actions from successfully targeting them. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

RoleblockerWelcome to Ladies Night.

You are a
Roleblocker

As a Roleblocker, you have the ability to block one player's night action of your choosing during each night. If your target has no night action, nothing will happen. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

Game Rules

Voting
-
Votes must be in bold, clear context (
Vote: RedCoyote
/
Vote: No Lynch
). This is your power, we both want it to be counted fairly, so try to make it so there's no question who you are voting and unvoting. Unvotes must also be in bold and are necessary before changing a vote (
Unvote
). I will be strict about counting votes this way to ensure everyone has a clear understanding of what does and does not count as a vote. There will be no tolerance for vote tricks, please do not try to play with any technical aspect of this rule.

Lynching
-
Once a player is lynched, the game will go into "twilight", and the fate of the town has effectively been sealed for that day phase. The town, as well as the player who has been lynched, is welcome to continue to talk until I officially bring the game into the night phase. The town
must
reach a simple majority before the deadline in order for a lynch to go through. Ties will not be broken by me, no matter which wagon formed first. If the town cannot reach a majority or break a tie before the deadline, the day phase will end without a lynch. This town has the option not to lynch, provided it meets the required simple majority of votes.

Deadlines
-
All deadlines are subject to extension should the need arise. This game is using bankable deadlines. All unused days (rounding off to the nearest day) will be "banked" for the following day phase. The day 1 deadline is set for 21 days, day 2 is set for 15 days, day 3 is set for 12 days, and all following days will be set at 9 days (before adding any banked time). Every day phase may be extended once either by means of a simple majority of players or by my discretion. By contrast, every night phase has a firm 72 hour, or three day, deadline.

Absence, Prods, and Replacements
-
If you are unable to post for a period of longer than 72 hours, please inform me by PM or make it clear in the game thread. All players have a right to know whether or not a player is absent, and any player who informs me of a future absence will be noted as such. Prods will take place at the request of the players in the game as well as at my discretion. If a player receives a prod, they have exactly 24 hours from the time of that prod to show activity before a request for a replacement will be made. At that point, whomever claims the player slot will then become the person playing the game.

Night Actions
-
I will accept any and all actions submitted to me pre-night phase, but be forewarned, once a decision is made it cannot be undone except under specific circumstances (e.g. replacements or Moderator kills). If no night action is submitted to me before the end of the night phase, the player is assumed to have slept through the night, and no action will take place. Standard night action orders are as follows: Roleblocks > Protections > Conversions > Manipulations > Shots > Investigations

Prohibitions
-
To help ensure a fair, balanced, and fun game, it is prohibited to talk to other players outside of this thread unless you are given specific instructions on how to do so. All players who have been lynched, killed, or otherwise removed from the game are prohibited from making any new posts or talking with any of the living players about the game until the game has been declared over. Respecting tradition, "Bah!" posts are expected, but you must respect the boundaries of the game. No player is allowed to post anything game related in their post-death post, so please use common sense when and if you decide to make one. It is prohibited to quote any Mod PMs for any purpose other than to claim or explain one's powers. It is prohibited to use invisible text, small text, or to otherwise edit your post in anyway. It is prohibited to use the color
red
in order to make sure there are no quarrels over what is and isn't an edit that I have made. I will only be using the color
red
in edits. Any form of trolling, misbehavior, or poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated and is hereby prohibited.

Questions and Concerns
-
Do not hesitate in asking me for assistance in understanding any aspect of this game. If anyone spots any mistakes I may have made, please send me a PM. You may expect a response within a maximum of 48 hours. If there is anything else you feel I have not covered, or have not covered adequately, please point it out to me.

Thank you
-
Big thanks to SpyreX, who is always there to back-up my games. If anything happens to me, SpyreX has all of the role PMs and who they belong to, and he is the game's official back-up Moderator. Thanks to mith and Mr Stoofer, whomever originally crafted this setup. Thanks to Cruciare, Vi, Hoopla, and zoraster, as I've stolen general moderation ideas from them to (hopefully) make my games more enjoyable and efficient. Thanks to everyone for signing up, and I hope everyone has a good time.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:00 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Pre-Game Status
Role PMs being created, randomized, and assigned.

All role PMs are out, awaiting confirmations.

Starting with 13 out of 15 players confirmed, DGB is supposed to have access tomorrow, and Fenchurch is supposed to have somewhat limited access until the 21st.

Vote Count History
1.0 wrote:
Not Voting
(15) (UncertainKitten - Ojanen - Sucrose - camn - chauchaudotcom - Sotty7 - Hoopla - cepi - Apokalyptika - Paws - Haylen - Fenchurch - DrippingGoofball - Snow_Bunny - esuriospiritus)
1.1 wrote:
Haylen
(2) (Hoopla - Haylen)

Hoopla
(1) (Sucrose)

Sotty7
(1) (esuriospiritus)

Not Voting
(11) (UncertainKitten - Ojanen -
Sucrose
- camn - chauchaudotcom - Sotty7 -
Hoopla
- cepi - Apokalyptika - Paws -
Haylen
- Fenchurch - DrippingGoofball - Snow_Bunny -
esuriospiritus
)
1.2 wrote:
Hoopla
(3) (Sucrose - Sotty7 - Apokalyptika)

Haylen
(2) (Hoopla - Haylen)

Apokalyptika
(2) (esuriospiritus - camn)

camn
(2) (UncertainKitten - Snow_Bunny)

Sotty7
(0) (
esuriospiritus
)

Not Voting
(6) (
UncertainKitten
- Ojanen -
camn
- chauchaudotcom -
Sotty7
- cepi -
Apokalyptika
- Paws - Fenchurch - DrippingGoofball -
Snow_Bunny
)
1.3 wrote:
camn
(4) (UncertainKitten - Snow_Bunny - Haylen - Apokalyptika)

Paws
(3) (Sotty7 - Hoopla - camn)

Apokalyptika
(2) (esuriospiritus -
camn
- cepi)

Snow_Bunny
(1) (chauchaudotcom)

UncertainKitten
(1) (Sucrose)

Haylen
(0) (
Hoopla
-
Haylen
)

Hoopla
(0) (
Sucrose
-
Sotty7
-
Apokalyptika
)

Not Voting
(4) (Ojanen -
chauchaudotcom
-
cepi
- Paws - Fenchurch - DrippingGoofball)
1.4 wrote:
Paws
(4) (Sotty7 -
Hoopla
- camn - UncertainKitten - Apokalyptika)

camn
(2) (
UncertainKitten
- Snow_Bunny - Haylen -
Apokalyptika
)

Apokalyptika
(1) (
esuriospiritus
- cepi)

Snow_Bunny
(1) (chauchaudotcom)

UncertainKitten
(1) (Sucrose)

Sucrose
(1) (Hoopla)

chauchaudotcom
(1) (esuriospiritus)

Not Voting
(4) (Ojanen - Paws - Fenchurch - DrippingGoofball -
Apokalyptika
)
1.5 wrote:
Paws
(6) (Sotty7 -
camn
- UncertainKitten - Apokalyptika - Haylen - DrippingGoofball - camn)

Apokalyptika
(2) (cepi - Fenchurch -
camn
)

camn
(1) (Snow_Bunny -
Haylen
)

Snow_Bunny
(1) (chauchaudotcom)

UncertainKitten
(1) (Sucrose)

Sucrose
(1) (Hoopla)

chauchaudotcom
(1) (esuriospiritus)

Not Voting
(2) (Ojanen - Paws -
Fenchurch
-
DrippingGoofball
-
camn
)
Final Day 1 wrote:
Paws
(8) (Sotty7 - UncertainKitten - Apokalyptika - Haylen - DrippingGoofball -
camn
- esuriospiritus - camn - Fenchurch)

camn
(1) (Snow_Bunny)

Apokalyptika
(1) (cepi -
Fenchurch
)

Snow_Bunny
(1) (chauchaudotcom)

UncertainKitten
(1) (Sucrose)

Sucrose
(1) (Hoopla)

chauchaudotcom
(0) (
esuriospiritus
)

Not Voting
(2) (Ojanen - Paws)

2.0 wrote:
Not Voting
(13) (UncertainKitten - Ojanen - Sucrose - camn - chauchaudotcom - Sotty7 - Hoopla - cepi - Apokalyptika - Haylen - Fenchurch - DrippingGoofball - Snow_Bunny)
2.1 wrote:
Apokalyptika
(2) (cepi - DrippingGoofball)

chauchaudotcom
(1) (Sotty7)

Snow_Bunny
(1) (camn -
Hoopla
)

camn
(1) (Haylen)

Sucrose
(1) (UncertainKitten)

DrippingGoofball
(1) (Hoopla)

Haylen
(1) (
camn
- Apokalyptika)

Not Voting
(5) (
UncertainKitten
- Ojanen - Sucrose -
camn
- chauchaudotcom -
Sotty7
-
Hoopla
-
cepi
-
Apokalyptika
-
Haylen
- Fenchurch -
DrippingGoofball
- Snow_Bunny)
2.2 wrote:
Haylen
(3) (Apokalyptika - Sucrose - Fenchurch)

Snow_Bunny
(3) (
camn
- Hoopla - camn - UncertainKitten)

Apokalyptika
(2) (cepi - DrippingGoofball -
camn
)

camn
(2) (Haylen - Snow_Bunny)

chauchaudotcom
(1) (Sotty7)

Sucrose
(0) (
UncertainKitten
)

DrippingGoofball
(0) (
Hoopla
)

Not Voting
(2) (Ojanen -
Sucrose
- chauchaudotcom -
Fenchurch
-
Snow_Bunny
)
2.3 wrote:
Haylen
(3) (Apokalyptika - Sucrose - Fenchurch)

Snow_Bunny
(3) (Hoopla - camn - UncertainKitten)

Apokalyptika
(3) (cepi - DrippingGoofball - Ojanen)

camn

Snow White
(1) (Sotty7)

Not Voting
(1) (
Ojanen
- Snow White)
2.4 wrote:
Apokalyptika
(4) (cepi - DrippingGoofball - Ojanen - Hoopla)

Snow_Bunny
(3) (
Hoopla
- camn - UncertainKitten - Sotty7)

Haylen
(2) (Apokalyptika - Sucrose -
Fenchurch
)

camn

Snow White
(0) (
Sotty7
)

Not Voting
(2) (Snow White - Fenchurch)
2.5 wrote:
Apokalyptika
(5) (cepi - DrippingGoofball -
Ojanen
- Hoopla - camn - Fenchurch)

Snow_Bunny
(2) (
camn
- UncertainKitten - Sotty7)

Haylen
(2) (Apokalyptika - Sucrose)

camn
(1) (Haylen -
Snow_Bunny
)

UncertainKitten
(1) (Snow_Bunny)

Not Voting
(2) (Snow White -
Fenchurch
- Ojanen)
2.6 wrote:
camn
(4) (Haylen - Ojanen - Hoopla - UncertainKitten)

Haylen
(3) (Apokalyptika - Sucrose - DrippingGoofball)

Apokalyptika
(2) (cepi -
DrippingGoofball
-
Hoopla
-
camn
-
Fenchurch
- Snow_Bunny)

Snow_Bunny
(2) (
UncertainKitten
- Sotty7 - camn)

UncertainKitten
(0) (
Snow_Bunny
)

Not Voting
(2) (Snow White -
Ojanen
- Fenchurch)
Final Day 2 wrote:
camn
(7) (Haylen - Ojanen - Hoopla - UncertainKitten - Snow_Bunny - Fenchurch - Apokalyptika)

Haylen
(2) (
Apokalyptika
- Sucrose - DrippingGoofball)

Snow_Bunny
(2) (Sotty7 - camn)

Apokalyptika
(1) (cepi -
Snow_Bunny
)

Not Voting
(1) (Snow White -
Fenchurch
)

3.0 wrote:
Not Voting
(10) (UncertainKitten - Ojanen - DizzyIzzyB13 - Snow White - Sotty7 - Hoopla - cepi - Apokalyptika - DrippingGoofball - Snow_Bunny)
3.1 wrote:
Snow_Bunny
(3) (UncertainKitten - Sotty7 - cepi)

Hoopla
(1) (Snow_Bunny)

DrippingGoofball
(1) (Hoopla)

Apokalyptika
(0) (
Hoopla
-
Ojanen
)

Not Voting
(5) (
UncertainKitten
-
Ojanen
- DizzyIzzyB13 - Snow White -
Sotty7
-
Hoopla
-
cepi
- Apokalyptika - DrippingGoofball -
Snow_Bunny
- Ojanen -
Hoopla
)
3.2 wrote:
Snow_Bunny
(2) (
UncertainKitten
- Sotty7 - cepi)

Hoopla
(1) (Snow_Bunny)

DrippingGoofball
(1) (Hoopla)

Sotty7
(1) (UncertainKitten)

DizzyIzzyB13
(1) (DrippingGoofball)

Not Voting
(4) (DizzyIzzyB13 - Snow White - Apokalyptika -
DrippingGoofball
- Ojanen)
3.3 wrote:
Snow_Bunny
(2) (Sotty7 - cepi)

Hoopla
(1) (Snow_Bunny)

DrippingGoofball
(1) (Hoopla)

Sotty7
(1) (UncertainKitten)

DizzyIzzyB13
(1) (DrippingGoofball)

Not Voting
(4) (DizzyIzzyB13 - Snow White - Apokalyptika - Ojanen)
3.4 wrote:
Snow_Bunny
(3) (Sotty7 - cepi -
Hoopla
- UncertainKitten)

DizzyIzzyB13
(2) (DrippingGoofball - Hoopla)

Hoopla
(1) (Snow_Bunny)

DrippingGoofball
(0) (
Hoopla
)

Sotty7
(0) (
UncertainKitten
)

Not Voting
(4) (DizzyIzzyB13 - Snow White - Apokalyptika - Ojanen)
3.5 wrote:
DizzyIzzyB13
(3) (DrippingGoofball - Hoopla - UncertainKitten)

Snow_Bunny
(1) (
Sotty7
- cepi -
UncertainKitten
)

Hoopla
(1) (Snow_Bunny)

Not Voting
(5) (DizzyIzzyB13 - Snow White - Apokalyptika - Ojanen - Sotty7)
Final Day 3 wrote:
DizzyIzzyB13
(6) (DrippingGoofball - Hoopla - UncertainKitten - Sotty7 - Apokalyptika - Snow_Bunny)

Snow_Bunny
(2) (cepi - DizzyIzzyB13)

Hoopla
(0) (
Snow_Bunny
)

Not Voting
(2) (
DizzyIzzyB13
- Miyu -
Apokalyptika
- Ojanen -
Sotty7
)

4.0 wrote:
Not Voting
(7) (UncertainKitten - Miyu - Sotty7 - Hoopla - cepi - Apokalyptika - Snow_Bunny)
4.1 wrote:
Not Voting
(7) (UncertainKitten - Miyu - Sotty7 - Hoopla - cepi - Apokalyptika - Snow_Bunny)
4.2 wrote:
Miyu
(1) (Hoopla)

Hoopla
(1) (Miyu)

Not Voting
(5) (UncertainKitten -
Miyu
- Sotty7 - cepi -
Hoopla
- Apokalyptika - Snow_Bunny)
4.3 wrote:
Miyu
(2) (Hoopla - UncertainKitten)

Hoopla
(2) (Miyu - Snow_Bunny)

Not Voting
(3) (
UncertainKitten
- Sotty7 - cepi - Apokalyptika -
Snow_Bunny
)
4.4 wrote:
Miyu
(2) (Hoopla - UncertainKitten)

Hoopla
(2) (Miyu - Snow_Bunny)

Not Voting
(3) (Sotty7 - cepi - Apokalyptika)
Final Day 4 wrote:
Hoopla
(4) (Miyu - Snow_Bunny - cepi - UncertainKitten)

Miyu
(1) (Hoopla -
UncertainKitten
)

Not Voting
(2) (Sotty7 -
cepi
- Apokalyptika)
Last edited by RedCoyote on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:51 pm, edited 32 times in total.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:00 am

Post by Haylen »

/confirm.

Special hi to camn and DGB. And to Sucrose. And to the mod and Apok who don't even know they know me. Awesome sausage!
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:03 am

Post by Haylen »

Holy sugar! I forgot Uk O_O Hiiiiii, FL.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:05 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Special hi back to you. :D
Apokalyptika
Apokalyptika
Goon
Apokalyptika
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:06 am

Post by Apokalyptika »

/confirm

And hello to you too :)
Witness the man who raves at the wall
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:36 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

/confirm
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

/Confirm
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:55 am

Post by camn »

/confirm..
And my stupid little ipod is slightly broken.. so I might be on the 2-times a day posting schedule, FYI!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:57 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

/confirm

...how the hell did he actually find 15 girls on this site? I was betting it'd take him longer ^-^;. Well, fortunately I died recently in a game so it's not as bad.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Haylen »

Well, camn found me and DGB. He already knew Apok. I presume you, Ojenan and Sucrose pre inned. That's 7 out of 15 already. (Don't ask me to do the maths.)

I now have the irresistable urge to go and read the horror that was Newbie 786. ~_~

chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:48 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

/confirm
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Sucrose »

/confirming!
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Hoopla »

Hello everyone and may the best team win.
Paws
Paws
Townie
Paws
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Paws »

/Confirm

Ello Everyone!
Show
Mafia Game Record

GDS Mafia- 4:6 (40%)
Town- 4:4
Scum- 0:2
Indy/Survivor- 0:0

Crazy Off-Shoot- 2:1 (66%)
Town- 0:0
Scum- 2:1

Mafia Central- 1:0 (100%)
Town- 1:0
Scum- 0:0

Mafia Scum- 0:0 (0%)
Town- 0:0
Scum- 0:0
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Ojanen »

/confirm
Low access for a day or two.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

/conform

Hai!
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
cepi
cepi
Townie
cepi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by cepi »

/confirm
<3
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:17 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Still missing DGB and Fenchurch, but I think with 13 out of 15 confirmed that we can get the game in motion. Because I am beginning a little earlier than I said I would (I predicted the confirmations would take a little longer), DGB and Fenchurch will get an extra day or two before I start prodding. Nevertheless, the deadline will remain intact. As a reminder, we will be using bankable deadlines, as outlined in the rules.

The first deadline is three weeks from now, Sept. 7th, 2010 at 12:15 PM (CST)

Good luck everyone!

Vote Count 1.0
  • Not Voting
    (15) (UncertainKitten - Ojanen - Sucrose - camn - chauchaudotcom - Sotty7 - Hoopla - cepi - Apokalyptika - Paws - Haylen - Fenchurch - DrippingGoofball - Snow_Bunny - esuriospiritus)
Last edited by RedCoyote on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:29 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Vote Red Coyote

He knows who the scum are and the fiend won't TELL us! Further, he stands out from the crowd for OBVIOUS REASONS! Therefore, he must be scum.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Hoopla »

Who I'm not lynching today: camn, Fenchurch, Ojanen

Camn is such a powerful influence as town and Fenchurch and Ojanen I deem to have the most accurate and logical playstyles that are amazing to have on your side, and that are difficult to fake (the perfect combo). UncertainKitten is fairly easy to read, though I have no immediate interest to divulge any of that information. Haylen will probably be a nuisance and inaccurate as town and easy to catch as scum. DrippingGoofball is the wild card who carries a lot of influence even if her radar isn't so hot. Has flashes of brilliance and remains a threat to the scumteam as there is no guarenteed long-term plan to exploit her influence or keep her in the dark - is probably more of a threat
as
scum, because she can get away with justifying anti-town gambits with her meta. Sotty is gifted as scum, who will ruthlessly bus when given the chance - be wary to give her credit for being on a scum lynch.

The rest of you
, I don't care about so much. But I am willing to take an interest in you now. Tell me about your playstyle, your in-game experiences and what you offer the town by being alive.

Vote: Haylen
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Haylen »

Hoopla...I calculated my win rate yesterday and found I have a 26.1% win rate as town, 92.9% win rate as scum and a 75% win rate as third party. Do the calculations show I'm easy to catch as scum? ~_~

As for being a nuisance, I play to have fun rather than play to win.

Yes. I did take offence.

I would give you a real insight into my playstyle, but I'd rather not give people clues as to why everything I do in a game is not random.

Let's get this started:

Vote Haylen

Claim: Vanilla townie Nexus Banana Madscientist Frog Supersaint one shot role cop mason with camn.

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Hoopla »

Thank you for proving to me you're more valuable as scum than town. Why do you think this is? Do you think you're a poor scumhunter or lazy as town?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Hoopla »

Haylen wrote:Hoopla...I calculated my win rate yesterday and found I have a 26.1% win rate as town, 92.9% win rate as scum and a 75% win rate as third party. Do the calculations show I'm easy to catch as scum? ~_~
Looking at your wiki, I count your mafia/werewolf record as 9/4 which is about 69%. You're back at 6/4 if you remove newbie games, too. Is your wiki up-to-date or did I just count wrong? If you're exaggerating or including games from somewhere else, why?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”