Guns & Roses VI [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

So I rolled town
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

3 days thats ez
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Im struggling to understand why anyone would take a rose and instead wouldnt take a gun

power-wise there's so much more influence in flipping a role than potentially absorbing a kill or two
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:26 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 16, Enchant wrote: Picking rose as scum is hard to justify.
This is why youd pick a rose.
P: oh well deadmans switch or not its a small price to pay and you could always go jester if you were the final rose as maf
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 35, WhemeStar wrote: I have a gun
In post 37, Gamma Emerald wrote: Still confused and kinda bothered
why?
In post 80, mfeathers wrote: So I'm going to claim no gun
SOB
In post 79, Dunnstral wrote: The advantage is that we know there are 10 roses and 4 guns:
Its possible we could focus on the guns this game, because it appears there are an abnormally small amount as compared to previous iterations of GnR? Still, assuming that we can trust all scum to fakeclaim or trueclaim instead of any number of scenarios is enh. I kind of like the idea of fullclaiming now and then tracking everyone over the game. only 4 guns.
In post 97, Celebloki wrote: I think I'm in the not mass claiming boat as well and agree with guns claiming if they've made a kill. I suppose that begs the question, do they only claim if they make a kill? Not if they shoot a rose that was BP that night?
This works until maf shoot and then claim rose. The honor system isnt really the best way to catch liars.

Im sure its been settled by now, but Id be in favor of claiming now since there are so few guns.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 108, Enchant wrote: I think after Wheme claimed gun, all 3 other guns are mafia and it's all pointless.
imagine if we broke the game D1 because of this
In post 147, Theta Alpine wrote: we also have several people who suggested that town should not claim guns yet because that flags them for being not potentially protected
[x] night protection just feels sooooo weak. I understand wanting to use a large number of uncertain protections to shield the town, but we have so few guns.
In post 153, Gamma Emerald wrote: I wonder if Aristeia sees what I see wrt Enchant?
So far enchant just seems normal.
In post 0, FakeGod wrote: All players must also secretly pick a night.
its a bit moot, but do maf coordinate prior to picking a night? I expect they get their alignment pm and then a link to the scumchat and then they pick a night and power.
In post 221, Titus wrote: No that wagon should be Dunn for.
In post 223, Celebloki wrote: Personally I still think we forget about an Enchant or Wheme wagon until D2 and instead anyone pushing for an Enchant or Wheme wagon are good fodder for a wagon.
VOTE: SirCakez
Both of these are good takes I was exactly thinking during my read atp.
In post 274, WhemeStar wrote: Cause who’s gonna use rose night 2
:shifty:
In post 362, Aristeia wrote: the reason I wanted to massclaim is because if theres only one claimed gun and its whemestar, I'd want to push Enchant because in my mind there's no way enchant is town and decides to pick rose over gun.
Im kind of drifting in and out by this point, but the assumption that maf wouldnt want to forego the gun and take an early rose is crazy to me. Because I would have given it real thought.

Id be interested in going to the wiki to see if I could find examples of the latest night gun and rose picks. I bet there's some wild night 4 vigshots.
In post 394, Taly wrote: I question how productive this back and forth is
Its not, but I have to agree that massclaiming would give more to the maf than the town. They convinced me.
In post 407, Aristeia wrote: do you think it looks like 2 mafia who are theatering?
I think bulge/ari looks more pedantic than theta/ari

And would be inclined to vote there before theta
In post 413, Aristeia wrote: what does a mafia gain if they pick rose instead of gun?
control, wifom, the thrill of it.
In post 451, Alisae wrote: t's also not crazy to go kill enchant -> I shoot Wheme.
umm? this a claim?

---

its 9:30, time to justify my life
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:00 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 459, Taly wrote: i guess there is a benefit to effectively pushing this into a mountainous game?
the apparent problem with mountainous is that every scum bullet can land on the guns, and we could potentially lose 4 people on a bad night.

I like the odds of mountainous though, if we can get a jump start on maf.
In post 481, Gamma Emerald wrote: The reads speak for themselves.

-Hans Neimann if he played mafia
I initially felt guilty for having to look that up but enh. Im okay at it.
In post 483, Taly wrote: lord, all the guns want to kill each other
(alisae/wheme/enchant)
minus
wheme
townreading
enchant
Odds are good that 1-2 of the maf took guns. Thus, I am okay with that.
In post 499, WhemeStar wrote: Why would I ever pick n1 rose as scum
I largely TR you, but youre kind of giving people more space to posture if you play their game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:05 am

Post by pisskop »

I think the enchant wagon is low, but there are worse things in life.

Im not sure who feels drowned out and who just wants to let people circle each other and draw attention. For instance, I tend to scumread a less active titus but I dont think it necessarily feels scummy here. Gamma too, but thats not nearly as strong of a correlation in my mind.

Celebloki is enh, enchant I dont feel strongly towards one way or another but I would be tempted to let somebody shoot them. Dunn and Cakez Im okay with voting.

VOTE: dunn
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:06 am

Post by pisskop »

if you consider a vig to be more negative utility than not, using a vig to clean up sloppy play/scum/lurkers/etc is surely more optimal than investing in some firewood for them
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:07 am

Post by pisskop »

Or, to phrase it differently: whose flip would change your night actions more?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:14 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont know your meta, but you seem town.

I think I tr ari

I was null on alisae

I keep waiting for bulge to make the game progress, but I feel like its a lot of going in circles. That is, he posts like he is a 'technical player' but he isnt making the game move forward in a way I consider meaningful
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:01 am

Post by pisskop »

lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:15 am

Post by pisskop »

we are old, man.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:31 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean, Ive been in a lot of games, and I have my weaknesses.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:50 am

Post by pisskop »

I have natural good looks and I lost a ton of money today
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im going to assume he is a rose, and furthermore that any failed attempt to kill him will prove his towniness.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sorry, If* he is a rose
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 803, Alisae wrote:
In post 798, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 582, pisskop wrote:
In post 221, Titus wrote: No that wagon should be Dunn for.
In post 223, Celebloki wrote: Personally I still think we forget about an Enchant or Wheme wagon until D2 and instead anyone pushing for an Enchant or Wheme wagon are good fodder for a wagon.
VOTE: SirCakez
Both of these are good takes I was exactly thinking during my read atp.
Anyone else notice that 221 is just a joke post but pisskop calls it a "good take".
Ugh I hate this post
Yeah I dont get the point of it. Is the lady not allowed to be fun?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:39 am

Post by pisskop »

its also really flaccid as a defense. Are you saying I misinterpreted titus' read on you dunn?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 831, Taly wrote: Does it make sense for mafia!Wheme to keep their convicted townreads when in Elimination range?
We've talked in this game about how town is motivated to lie and be deceptive.

But claiming a gun early on like that when youre a rose with the express purpose of [being townread] or [baiting a night 1 kill] seems kind of crap.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 210, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 202, Alisae wrote: i think you are mafia w/ enchant
You said I am Ic
In post 215, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 211, Alisae wrote:
In post 210, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 202, Alisae wrote: i think you are mafia w/ enchant
You said I am Ic
get real
I’m really down
In post 216, WhemeStar wrote:TOWN*
In post 227, WhemeStar wrote: Please vote me off day 3 my gun is night 2
In post 276, WhemeStar wrote: The full claim was obv meme I’m not gonna claim what night I can shoot
In post 279, WhemeStar wrote: I have so many thoughts I don’t want to share I am a genius
Does this look like a town baiting the NK?

In post 414, WhemeStar wrote: Ari conf town
In post 415, WhemeStar wrote: Hopefully you picked rose n1 cause you getting shot
And This actually struck me as just trollish. Help me understand your claim that you claimed to eat an NK
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 844, Enchant wrote: There's legends that you may bait kill by being effective scumhunter or good player overall but probably these are just legends, mafia always shot everyone fully randomly and only claiming gun can force them to shot you.
look me in the eyes and tell me he didnt
immediately
fumble the 'effective scumhunter' lol

Actually, one thing that seems largely absent from their iso is prominent scumreads.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 499, WhemeStar wrote: Why would I ever pick n1 rose as scum
:shifty:

Like I honestly dont see a problem with claiming a gun and then acting like youre a town gun.

But then you immediately fall apart under any pressure. And then when the votes come you claim rose?

In post 723, WhemeStar wrote: where I claimed masons with my teammate
And then you say that youve done whacky wild funtimes claiming with scumPs before
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 854, WhemeStar wrote: Why don’t u sheep me and find out if I’m a good scum hunter or not
Bulge, Cele, Dunn?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:21 am

Post by pisskop »

and im fine with a elim all liars policy lim on somebody who has legitimate scum equity
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:27 am

Post by pisskop »

A readlist from you would be tops. would be a shame to waste such an awesome gambit early and not even get a towny's readlist out of it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:40 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 876, WhemeStar wrote: Actually enchant what did I do in datsis and Pokémon for you to put random ass votes on me for cause both games I thought I was town as fck
Do you think youve been 'town as fuck' here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Thats a pretty healthy list
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Mechanically he reads more like a scum rose.

I think by personality he reads more like a failed gambit from town.

I think it can go both ways. I dont think Ill vote him, but I have no intentions of defending him
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:39 am

Post by pisskop »

until we start getting flips/bad nks Im as confident in anyone as Ill get.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Call whemestar the skull collector because people have been posting them all game for him
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:48 am

Post by pisskop »

but kitty kat
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:28 am

Post by pisskop »

Youve been typecast enchant
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:18 am

Post by pisskop »

why is everyone unvoting and not revoting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:38 am

Post by pisskop »

votes are for pressure. they show that special scumone you really care what happens to them
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hi
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

thats the one where high school kiddies get tenderized by a talking penguin or cat or teddy bear or something?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

enh. He's not commenting on his wagon or anyone commenting on it.

It's not really getting the attention it probably deserves.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ive been kind of tempted to push a sircakez angle, but there's not a whole lot in that slot
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:38 am

Post by pisskop »

wheme was the counter
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:48 am

Post by pisskop »

weird that cakez is completely disengaged from the whemestar talk and the massclaim talk
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:55 am

Post by pisskop »

why in chant? It's nice that you said it, but why do you think it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:08 am

Post by pisskop »

No way a good townie doesnt execute wheme
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:10 am

Post by pisskop »

null and slightly lower than null
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:10 am

Post by pisskop »

i just have no opinion of celeblocki, id like to see what they do later on.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:41 am

Post by pisskop »

I agree. I'm pretty tepid about Tunstall, but cakes isn't winning any friends today either
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:26 am

Post by pisskop »

wheme should self resolve if everyone does as they say they will
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:42 am

Post by pisskop »

something something bring back my legion
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

the craziest thing enchant could do would be to holster
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

it doesnt matter where it goes, as long as its downrange
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: dunn

im honored
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

I remember this movie. Something about stalking a cute 90s chick and framing her dad by pounding your chest and then scarification
In post 1143, Enchant wrote:Celebloki!
a fine choice
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

ahh I dont have those ready to fire.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

somebody please hammer
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Good shooting, space cowboys
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

celeblocki took that vig like champ too
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

I do think at least 1 maf took a gun, so isnt the pool basically enchant/wheme/whoever defended bulge?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont know if maf needs to take a night 1 gun.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

Do you think last mafia would bother defending Bulge/Dunn or would they accept that its a lost cause and hide in the masses?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 978, Malakittens wrote: I feel like he was being scumread bc he picked rose, which if you are going to nitpick me over semantics its interchangable being being scum read bc he didnt pick gun.
no.

Their takes arent special or proactive, but theyve been largely on point and consistent with the years old meta I have of them
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

Theres no shame in capitulation, final scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:23 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont get why youre getting bent out of shape over being in the POE of a game with 1 maf left on Day 2
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:23 am

Post by pisskop »

Alisae has the right idea about forming a simple towncore and going down the list.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:24 am

Post by pisskop »

The Bulge wasnt suss enough and dunn wasnt wagoned enough to warrent full blown bussing off the rip, imo, so the juice will be in how they distanced/defended either. Or failed to mention them at all until it was necessary.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:55 am

Post by pisskop »

yeah Id be far more upset to learn that mafia is punished by not being multitasking. I doubt they even needed to submit a killer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:03 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont particularly see the benefit of claiming nights or anything.

The final maf has nobody to look out for anymore other than themselves.

Doesnt matter who they shot, if there's more than 1 night1 rose its up for grabs.

Do we need to dig so deeply into the setup to find a towncore? Any sensible maf is claiming n1 rose in this instance.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1351, Enchant wrote: Wheme also claimed N1 Rose. Unless it was another joke.
I could believe they claimed night2 gun for the purposes of being shot Night 1.

The play was immediately fumbled though, and Im not really a fan of resisting the POE towncore mech win
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:35 am

Post by pisskop »

We're in an amazing spot rn, and it's pretty natural for people to default back to the unfinished business of yesterday in the absence of pressure
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:51 am

Post by pisskop »

Im okay with a cake lim
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not claiming my night.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

There's a tiny spider that could probably be more comfortably measured in pixels than millimeters webbing up and down in front of my giant monitor
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

everyone dies sometime

P: spider bro helps, I keep my windows open most of the year
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:42 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: cakez
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:44 am

Post by pisskop »

whats the vc anyway?

If we could speed the process of the game up now that its essentially just mech-clearing thatd be swell
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #75) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:49 am

Post by pisskop »

we good to end the day? Im not going to defend somebody who wants to self vote considering the position were in
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #76) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:03 am

Post by pisskop »

2 days of nothing now
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #77) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Kindly stop messing around now
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #78) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

its pretty unfortunate that they mention both in one post like this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ill get unlazy and produce a good vote. Again, the proof is going to be in how the final maf maneuvered and distanced from the two. esp bulge
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #80) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:38 am

Post by pisskop »

what for?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #81) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:38 am

Post by pisskop »

feels like a completely random vote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #82) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:57 am

Post by pisskop »

do you, but its so blatantly obvious im town it just looks like youre lost
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:46 am

Post by pisskop »

I gotta get in and look at who evolved and bulge and why

Anyone remember somebody whose opinion on the bulge, and even dunnstral, changed over the day for better or worse?

We use the informed minority nature of mafia against them
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:09 am

Post by pisskop »

we can start with a cakez lim
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:33 am

Post by pisskop »

See im convinced its more about how people reacted to them, not the slots themselves.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Dunn was largely empty.

The bulge was lessso, but still acutely under pressure for a large amount of time.

Im fairly convinced 3rd scum would have changed how they view bulge specifically.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:09 am

Post by pisskop »

I largely agree that theta's play just wasnt 'endgame as town'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

Do any of you think theyre town enough to make it to a potential endgame?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:29 am

Post by pisskop »

So why are you voting me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:30 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1603, Redados wrote: Alisae and Ari are town.
My real concern is a maf partner who jumped into a heavy convo about a topic that has no relevance.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Why do you feel ignored? Youre pretty town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1612, Redados wrote:
In post 1606, pisskop wrote: So why are you voting me?
Well it was a gut feeling but now that I have ISOd you it looks like I’m a genius
That is not a reason. Please explain
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:00 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1622, Taly wrote:
In post 1445, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1423, Taly wrote: why is
cakez
and
enchant
the partners to
dunn/bulge
?

i dont want play or mech answers

me want associatives
In post 1556, Malakittens wrote: I have to reassess.
Mafia is toying with emotions
In post 1591, Malakittens wrote: I think we should wait for a replacement.
Hard to scumread this.
This isnt content
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Neither of these make sense to me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1630, Taly wrote: pissko
keeps eluding to an analysis that isnt present because you cant follow how their ideas relate to their read, specifically cakez
, and their tone to D2 and D3's flip is really odd given how they want to continue eliminating D1 suspected slots.
Im currently not willing to do the grunt work to dig in isoes, but Ive been hoping other people would.

I didnt SR enchant, and We didnt have a D3 flip. Youre trying too hard bruva
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1636, Redados wrote: I like your analysis taly
We have one scum left, can you not start pocketing people
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (isolation #97) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:19 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1633, Taly wrote: 1. Mindmeld on a frustration point I had is unlikely to be resounded by scum
2. I don't think mafia makes the "toying with emotions" note lightly
3. Waiting for replacement was the ideal decision than turbolimming and hoping for the best.
This is all so very subjective. Mala was always a rapid poster. I dont get any particular scumvibes from them, but its really flick of the wrist whimsy to townread what amounts to prodging
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #98) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1629, Redados wrote: ok I will explain I don't feel like you are playing like a town would I feel like you are playing like a scum would.
Okay. What makes you think my play is 'how a scum would'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #99) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Its like pulling teeth with red.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1644, Taly wrote: questions i posed about cakez
and why N1 roses shouldn't have claimed.
what questions?

And I dont like your tone taly. You arent the ringleader of the town and as far as Im concerned you can piss off
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Your suggestion is that I sat my vote on dunn after coming into the game with a distrust of them?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:46 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1665, Taly wrote: 1. Why do you scumread Cakez?
Low info slot, low effort attempts to move the game, and simple POE
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:47 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1665, Taly wrote: 3. Why was it a bad idea for any N1 roses to claim when it was evident that a block had occurred?
It provides info to mafia for NK analysis and encourages people who feel they are 'clear' to not continue to post

Why does 4 people coming forward to claim night1 rose clear anyone or help town in any way
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #104) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1669, Taly wrote: im not optimistic in
mala
becoming any denser with content
mala is perfect as a poe policy lim in a game where there is 1 maf left on day 2

No play = no endgame
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1681, Taly wrote: took issue with pisskop's
posting.
my posting has been fine. My motivation to play may be suspect, but my posting has been consistent with everything I have said.

What issue do you have with me pushing cakez into posting more, and agreeing that theta wasnt posting enough
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

The amount of content produced on subsequent days is going to be more TvT by nature of we dont have new content to work through.

Neither maf seems overly keen to associate with their mystery partner.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

we're talking. votes are for pressure or killing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

... and this way I can pretend Ill be doing some spelunking eventually.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont get all the suspicion on me. If scum is so comfy with their spot and Im scum why would I be present still.

Half the game has slagged off
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Just be honest and say youre too lazy to pull up anything substantial so youre reading the pages without considering the context of the game guys
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

So if they had shiny pokemon, whyd they bother with the red gyrados in gen 2 or 3.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ive been pushing for the lowest activity players to post more, so until I get the motivation to look at individual isos for a progression on bulge that wasnt downwards I think the former
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

well whos your 4. Do we need 4?

9-7-5-3
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

Tell me the 4 who you think are guaranteed to win us this by PoE
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #115) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:56 am

Post by pisskop »

that wasnt directed at anyone.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #116) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:15 am

Post by pisskop »

I think that the reads at the start of day 2 are largely going to be good, and any scum angling to win would step up their game immediately if they wanted to stick around.

hence slots like cakez that have had a large change in play are suspect
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #117) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre obviously not theta, but I didnt have much love for the slot either, and as a single scum a rep in is a perfect excuse to post, for instance.

The tell will be in sustaining this energy you have now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #118) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:39 am

Post by pisskop »

haha yeah a wave of people seemed to come back here after years offsite.

I came back maybe 2-3 months ago
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #119) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Was never convinced wheme was mafia. On day 1 I townread the former and called the latter town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #120) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1756, Taly wrote:
In post 1753, pisskop wrote: Was never convinced wheme was mafia. On day 1 I townread the former and called the latter town
In post 1175, pisskop wrote: I do think at least 1 maf took a gun, so isnt the pool basically enchant/wheme/whoever defended bulge?
Then what does this post mean?
Working on a mech solve
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:26 am

Post by pisskop »

If we had found 5 or so people yesterday who we locked and pretty clear it doesnt matter who we lim. We can policy whoever and let math do the work
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

We dont know who was shot, and at the start of day 2 it was optimal for mafia to claim night 1 rose.

I dont think claiming nights did much of anything because of this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #123) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think youre town taly. Not because of your claim though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #124) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

Your play day 1.

Its gotten better today, but 'more better' doesnt mean more town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #125) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:00 am

Post by pisskop »

lol if it is taly itd be an impressive effort by him today.though his sr on me did kind of start after cakez omgused
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (isolation #126) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1816, Taly wrote: if this game becomes a "taly has to rethink his correct townreads to get the game moving, but oh wait! is scumread the closer they get to elo"

im going to lose my shit
I mean, its pretty obvious Im town and youre trying to mislim me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #127) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

If there were 2 townreads I have that I want people not to yesman on its ari and ali
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:03 am

Post by pisskop »

I think that the reads people had at the end of day 1 have more weight than any they made after, due to the nature of the gamestate.

Reads and opinions change, but mafia has no loyalty right now other than to their wincon. They have nobody else to defend
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #129) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1165, FakeGod wrote:
Night 1
In post 1116, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1099, Gamma Emerald wrote: Feels like Cakez is deliberately sidestepping the discussion on why we are choose to not go after those slots.
Elaborate
ISO post 36 of 71 to date.

The very first thing you say in D2 is 'I'm recalibrating my reads.'

In post 938, SirCakez wrote: Reading reading reading
In post 952, SirCakez wrote: Dunn is like nullscum for me I keep getting weird tone reads off his posts but I can't point to anything specific enough to make a coherent argument for it
In post 1057, SirCakez wrote: I think Bulges lash out on pg 39 was hella town not sure what that means for Ari's alignment yet
In post 1065, SirCakez wrote: so ya consider my vote essentially on Dunn but I want to wait a bit here I am a little spooked by lack of counter like Titus said and wagon comp
You call dunn nullscum, and as the day progresses you get significantly more vocal about asking them to act town but never actually vote there. You defend bulge and, just as Ive been saying mafia should, you immediately enter survivalism mode and begin upping your play and then sink back into the abyss once people start pushing your rather naked vote on me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #130) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Mafia has nobody left to defend, and town cant really 'scumhunt' the way I would prefer to via association, wagon analysis, forcing people to take sides, etc.

It's now a social game, and your play reflects that shift.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #131) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

That Im not voting you is more a reflection of my playstyle than any innocence I presume you have
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #132) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:21 am

Post by pisskop »

You are, in short, the very definition of the play I expect out of mafia in this situation. You did everything I've been saying is optimal for mafia with the exception of claiming night1 rose
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (isolation #133) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:33 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1844, SirCakez wrote: Yeah my reads on Dunn and Bulge were bad I acknowledged that ages ago. Find that sus if you want
We're in such a good spot that I think you would respect that I find you on the lower end of players and would want to mech clear through you rather than with you

P: yeah.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #134) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:36 am

Post by pisskop »

its been a terribly crappy month for me too. A bad year overall, actually.

In the words of some philosopher or something 'If you hide it doesnt go away'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #135) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Less pressure on a slow game. I dont think it will do anything; and it might even cement the game even more

P; Thanks, I appreciate it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #136) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: redados

You know, I still think both slots have to go before endgame.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #137) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im okay with that too
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #138) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: cakez
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #139) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

fast night? lets do that and move on
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #140) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Not at all.

101 of being mafia is antispew in twilight
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #141) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

in fact, there shouldnt be any guns left so maf should have sole propriety over night length, no?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #142) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

yeah
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #143) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1893, FakeGod wrote: Not Voting [7]
- Theta Alpine
is redados
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #144) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

shock and awe, town died in a mech clear
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #145) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

ali dying over any number of people is surprising though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #146) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1897, Taly wrote:
pisskop
, is it accurate to assert that yuo waited for
cakez
to be in hammer range before you put your vote down? If so, why?
I enjoy hammers, and I dont want to dance around what I still consider to be a mech locked game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #147) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1908, Taly wrote: I don't think e dying is surprising in the slightest.
I probably would have called you or ari the towniest apples in the barrel
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #148) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not inclined to vote either
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (isolation #149) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

The whole point of having a locktown core is to not care who else dies because the game is won
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #150) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1893, FakeGod wrote: Redados, Titus, Malakittens, Taly, WhemeStar, Aristeia, pisskop
This isnt actually a bad ordering from s->t mix and match titus and mala
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (isolation #151) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

Id kill wheme before you too
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (isolation #152) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

tutu
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #153) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think voting for mislims is a bad look no matter what. You could rightfully argue its a bad look for you, for me, for wheme. The game is a little different than most considering its just the 1 maf left, so it applies less here after day 1.

Wheme's play, I think while he was under pressure for the claim, is worth going back for. I know Ive been promising to buckle down and do a dive, I really should this weeked.

... no promises though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (isolation #154) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think enchant was right when they called him a VI. I dont think they fumbled a bad gambit, and I certainly thought it looked town at the time.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (isolation #155) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1921, pisskop wrote:dont think
do think

P: fair play
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #156) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1838, pisskop wrote:
In post 1165, FakeGod wrote:
Night 1
In post 1116, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1099, Gamma Emerald wrote: Feels like Cakez is deliberately sidestepping the discussion on why we are choose to not go after those slots.
Elaborate
ISO post 36 of 71 to date.

The very first thing you say in D2 is 'I'm recalibrating my reads.'

In post 938, SirCakez wrote: Reading reading reading
In post 952, SirCakez wrote: Dunn is like nullscum for me I keep getting weird tone reads off his posts but I can't point to anything specific enough to make a coherent argument for it
In post 1057, SirCakez wrote: I think Bulges lash out on pg 39 was hella town not sure what that means for Ari's alignment yet
In post 1065, SirCakez wrote: so ya consider my vote essentially on Dunn but I want to wait a bit here I am a little spooked by lack of counter like Titus said and wagon comp
You call dunn nullscum, and as the day progresses you get significantly more vocal about asking them to act town but never actually vote there. You defend bulge and, just as Ive been saying mafia should, you immediately enter survivalism mode and begin upping your play and then sink back into the abyss once people start pushing your rather naked vote on me.
I mean, how much succinct can I make it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #157) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Id actually like to see more mala and titus. I think a big part of the slow pace of the game is the lurkers.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #158) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

youd be forgiven to forgetting anything either member said
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #159) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its detrimental to the game to have multiple slots with no content.
In post 1927, Taly wrote: This feels a bit noncommittal. I want a more definite read.
Ive been calling them nulltown for most of the day.

P: I did not tr theta. red's content and effort is better, but I would rather base my read of the slot with a higher weight to the player present in Day1.

Id have to iso theta and make a more informed decision. I was willing to vote them out despite all that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (isolation #160) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1932, Taly wrote: Scum doesn't make this post.
I honestly dont see why you feel that way, but youve been tring them since at least last gameday, no?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #161) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1948, Taly wrote: no reason on why pisskop
is scum but wants questions asked, i sometimes do this as scum when i want someone to prompt me into giving a stance by asking questions that lead me into developing a narrative
This was my thought at the time,
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (isolation #162) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:52 am

Post by pisskop »

I am just as willing to vote them now as yesterday
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #163) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:54 am

Post by pisskop »

lol I didnt realize titus was on them.

Red?

VOTE: red
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #164) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

This is when we find out that Taly's Scumgame is posting 3x the amount of the next highest player
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (isolation #165) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:43 am

Post by pisskop »

enh, he's only at 2.5x rn
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #166) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:13 am

Post by pisskop »

adorable
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #167) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:20 am

Post by pisskop »

I townread ali less than ari
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #168) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:56 am

Post by pisskop »

I was going to reply that youre the one who has no content mala, so why dont you iso me for your answers and make something resembling gameplay
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #169) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Taly, if youre still serious about putting me away thats w.e.

but I'd vote out mala in endgame over titus I think
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #170) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Also, who was a N4 rose? youre now town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #171) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:57 am

Post by pisskop »

maybe.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #172) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Maybe scum NoKilled
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #173) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:59 am

Post by pisskop »

There's no opinions being made when you just ask questions. There might be implications or implied ideas, but there is zero that we can look at and say 'oh look, this is what mala thinks and this is the motivation behind their posts'.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #174) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:00 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1988, Taly wrote: why am i a better scum player when i roll town
Thats just fallacy in thinking. if youre better at townhunting as town then you should focus on that.

I generally say Im willing to lim anyone I dont explicitly TR, and situationally sort people below that line from there
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #175) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive generally held you as town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #176) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Do you want me to go back to Day1 and try to pick you apart?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #177) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:02 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1994, Taly wrote: youve got a good reason to question that?
Mech clearing the game, as in mechanically limming people to win, relies on believing that people are town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (isolation #178) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre kind of leading the game with your energy, post count, and presence. Theres no way not to interact with you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #179) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:07 am

Post by pisskop »

we need titus to make an appearance
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #180) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:22 am

Post by pisskop »

just came back, only have 3 games completed recently.

viewtopic.php?t=91582 scum

viewtopic.php?t=91760 scum

viewtopic.php?t=91800 town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #181) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:06 am

Post by pisskop »

We have all gameday. do you feel like Ive placed an undue burden on you to ask you to play the games you signed up for?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (isolation #182) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2012, Taly wrote:
In post 1986, pisskop wrote: Maybe scum NoKilled
Ari
died?
I glazed right over that.

I was thinking about it, and mala seems kind of town on attitude and vibe
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #183) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh youre doing a thing. Mala has made it pretty clear what level of content they are willing to post. But that isnt nai.
In post 2007, Malakittens wrote: That’s gotta be the towniest thing you said all day
This just doesnt seem to recognize that with only 1 mafia left, scum has to kowtow to the various mentalities of the town to ride the proverbial line to a win
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #184) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its more hostile in a way I have been in this very game when people poke me in the eye when Im sleepng
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #185) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Fastest Rose in the West
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #186) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #187) » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:46 am

Post by pisskop »

good game. You did really well at the end, thank you for stepping up, Mala
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #188) » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:46 am

Post by pisskop »

had a lot of fun with this one, but that was just a no coming back for you guys lol

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”