BooneyToonz XVII: The Winston Chronicles [END]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5169 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, I almost said no images, but i couldnt really warrant it, and in all reality, it should have outed Sky as scum. :lol:

Merlyn had a specific message that the player would receive when given out, but scum were really strong at making the game feel chaotic with day play.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5171 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5168, Alianna wrote:
In post 5160, Boonskiies wrote: Merlyn's Night Actions were so unfortunate, though.

I wish Deal With Devil brought up the differences in the Omni-Fruit received that they got in comparison to the Message Tanuki got that was faked by Skygazer.
Unless we missed something, Tanuki didn't bring up any of the details like it being a picture or the "cure disease" thing not being there, or say it was different than the one we claimed we received. So I don't think I'd have figured that out.
Did Tanuki mention any details we didn't notice?
yeah, i think it did require Merlyn stepping in as well with it.

Just comes back to how unfortunate it was Merlyn couldn't get one onto the living, but they did target town every time with it.

Deal With The Devil became Vanilla once they got the Omni-Fruit, so Skygazer's message never got to them because they were Complex.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5227 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Now, every April 17th is Mystery Egg Celebration Day, where I make some type of Egg from one of my stories, so far I've been making them in VR, and then 3 months later, July 17th, my scum day, it hatches, and they get a lore piece basically.

My real hope is that when the stuff can come out in films I make the people get happy seeing it. BIFIDO will make an appearance in one of my first features.

I overestimated how long my Winston Chronicle story was, so yeah, def didnt get where I wanted to with the lore, but meeting with editor tomorrow, and we'll be close to finishing the edit for the film I directed of it earlier this year. Micro budget, ofc, but i think we did alright. We've worked in film for years, so it was time to start making our own.

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”