TemporalLich's Grandest Idea uPick [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Fuckin Flavorleaf, I join the game and he offs himself
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:32 am

Post by pisskop »

it has! Great to see so many familiar faces. I started to read before I got my role, but then decided against that. You know.

Ummmm, I super rusty, so bear with me guys.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:36 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: cook

Ill trust my other half to know
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 563, DragonEater70 wrote: Jesus fucking christ can you like take a step back from tunneling and maybe have a look at other's people viewpoints? There's like 5-6 people who tr'd me, I don't think ALL OF THEM are scum with TMI.
My prior half seems to have come under attack at some point. I dont see a lot of things that arent one-liners, but I approve of him townreading the guy whos scumreading him; and also died and is conftown.

... I didnt claim or anything, did I?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 191, Flavor Leaf wrote: Pretty good, trying to startup a business, slowly but surely.

I took a bit off myself, not as long as you, but one way or another, we always come back. :lol:
Good to hear youre in the business of making money now!

I quit my job and started 'aggressively investing'. It's goin enh. But it IS still going, so thats nice
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:48 am

Post by pisskop »

Hey is it possible to snip only parts of a post for a quote? Say I highlight just the below sentence and click 'quote'?
In post 10, DkKoba wrote: i think it goes without saying, using this is a really dumb idea unless you are an unjester
How do you feel about this now?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:49 am

Post by pisskop »

ahhh, figured it out.
In post 11, Itinerants wrote: Seems like a good idea.
No, its fluffcrap
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:55 am

Post by pisskop »

- But Im positive that as a forum mod, he would stick to the strictest interpretation of 'townaligned'

Immediate votes should all piled onto this crime against bbcode

Code: Select all

[quote=Not_Mafia post_id=13903788 post_num=54 time=1694175549 user_id=23551]
[align=center][b][size=400][color=#FF0000]S[/color][color=#FF1100]U[/color][color=#FF2300]P[/color] [color=#FF4700]C[/color][color=#FF5800]L[/color][color=#FF6A00]O[/color][color=#FF7C00]D[/color][color=#FF8E00]P[/color][color=#FFA000]O[/color][color=#FFB100]L[/color][color=#FFC300]E[/color][color=#FFD500]S[/color][color=#FFE700],[/color] [color=#F3FF00]I[/color][color=#E1FF00]'[/color][color=#CFFF00]M[/color] [color=#ABFF00]T[/color][color=#9AFF00]H[/color][color=#88FF00]E[/color] [color=#64FF00]J[/color][color=#53FF00]E[/color][color=#41FF00]S[/color][color=#2FFF00]T[/color][color=#1DFF00]E[/color][color=#0BFF00]R[/color] [color=#00FF17]A[/color][color=#00FF29]N[/color][color=#00FF3B]D[/color] [color=#00FF5E]I[/color][color=#00FF70]'[/color][color=#00FF82]M[/color] [color=#00FFA6]H[/color][color=#00FFB7]E[/color][color=#00FFC9]R[/color][color=#00FFDB]E[/color] [color=#00FEFF]T[/color][color=#00EDFF]O[/color] [color=#00C9FF]T[/color][color=#00B7FF]R[/color][color=#00A6FF]O[/color][color=#0094FF]L[/color][color=#0082FF]L[/color] [color=#005EFF]T[/color][color=#004DFF]H[/color][color=#003BFF]E[/color] [color=#0017FF]F[/color][color=#0005FF]E[/color][color=#0B00FF]C[/color][color=#1D00FF]A[/color][color=#2F00FF]L[/color] [color=#5300FF]M[/color][color=#6400FF]A[/color][color=#7600FF]T[/color][color=#8800FF]T[/color][color=#9A00FF]E[/color][color=#AB00FF]R[/color] [color=#CF00FF]O[/color][color=#E100FF]U[/color][color=#F300FF]T[/color] [color=#FF00E7]O[/color][color=#FF00D5]F[/color] [color=#FF00B1]T[/color][color=#FF00A0]H[/color][color=#FF008E]I[/color][color=#FF007C]S[/color] [color=#FF0058]G[/color][color=#FF0047]A[/color][color=#FF0035]M[/color][color=#FF0023]E[/color][color=#FF0011]![/color]

[vote]Not_Mafia[/vote][/size][/b][/align]
[/quote]

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:59 am

Post by pisskop »

is pretty NM though

I dont like the pixeldoodle dancer hydra on gut.

In post 71, Itinerants wrote: Guardian Deity to be Town,
can somebody explain the whole gimmick of the game? what exactly is the relation of the guardian diety to the game? We've got people killing themselves to generate tokens for it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:00 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 650, DkKoba wrote:
In post 647, pisskop wrote: Hey is it possible to snip only parts of a post for a quote? Say I highlight just the below sentence and click 'quote'?
In post 10, DkKoba wrote: i think it goes without saying, using this is a really dumb idea unless you are an unjester
How do you feel about this now?
uh very odd question, Imma not answer it bc with 2 dead townies its obvious
He was a vig. He confirmed a townie. What's obvious about him conftowning a slot? How does his death, and that of guile, change your opinion of their interactions? I looked, and Flavor actually played this one.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 110, Guillotina wrote: Koba is scum
Maybe. Shit's looking kind of gross, but Im too rusty and the meta may have shifted. You know how the kids like their ..... game about space stations.

Its a shame Flavor took out Guile. I liked him so far. just confirms that.
In post 157, Itinerants wrote: Guardian Deity of Cops allowed to use the check ability
Okay, so its a cop? w.e. Im no good at upicks.
In post 163, ZZZX wrote: NM is likely town, or so my gut says. Donno, been a whil
lmao no he's NM.
In post 193, DkKoba wrote:GIM scale
che? GIM? ... greatest idea mafia ...

I like that they have opinions. I just dont know if I townread them.

is a lot of easy content from a very early game.

Wait we no longer rope people? Fine, ig, but you cant make me like it.
In post 225, patchwork wrote: tbh rh9 claimimg mod discretion role puzzles me a bit since it was lowkey unnecessary
I dont pretend to follow upicks. Y'all have rainbow skyfruit roles, and that fine.

In post 226, patchwork wrote: RTTHAT TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE
yee

Good ol flavor has my gutreads, he always had.
In post 236, Flavor Leaf wrote: Could be 3rd party, but definitely feels anti town
You know, I think its worth talking about how to deal with 3p. Im generally of the opinion that the best 3p work alone, without synergies with main factions. Thus, I think we can deal with 3p like serial killers, in that we beat it out of them and then chain them, lyn-- eliminating them after.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Actually, I really appreciate the very data-focused approach koba uses. So I mean, thats a thing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:56 am

Post by pisskop »

yes, that thing. I mean, I dont even fully get it, it sounds likes theres some live action elements to it, such as finding the bloody corpses. If scummonster cant report bodies than doesnt that mean its trackable that way? w.e.
In post 265, DkKoba wrote: FWIW guillo has a difficult time containing TMI in games so them being scum does not exclude DE from being their partner.
Again, whilst Im not really in for ... calling holmes scum because he did that to me, this kind of chaining is exactly how you'd go about setting people up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:16 am

Post by pisskop »

[post=274]274 from itinerants is nice that he has opinions. It's just small amounts to stuff though, watch to see what else pours from their mouths. Im specifically looking at their Original Content - do not steal.
In post 275, patchwork wrote:
In post 232, Guillotina wrote: Why are you willing to trust Koba's read on me if you are not completely sure about Koba?
because it's a meta read and i don't think someone would be ballsy/stupid enough to lie about meta when you're obviously a well-known player
What? Maybe its be, but this looks half-baked
In post 279, camelCasedSnivy wrote: my role is created by cook
Thanks? Did somebody ask you for this?
enh. That particular thing is just cutsy jittery stuff. Im more weirded out by the softclaim thing.

The pressure on Patchwork on page 13 is nice to see. Im looking a Koba and then a followup by interats. Again, Im looking for OCDNS from int, not a follow up behind somebody else.
In post 359, ZZZX wrote: Caught up to the 8 pages while I was asleep. Will think ajd post mg thoughts later. I am still very tired.

Very conflicted feelings about patchwork, I will need to iso them later and see
Noncommittal and enh. Cook too actually. Not to scumread people for dipping their toes in, but enh Im apathetic to this.

Koba's post referencing interats claim. I dont consider that a claim of any kind, nor will I do research into what they claimed. Ive said it plenty, but Ive never really enjoyed upick whacky role mafia stuff. Im here, and thats fine, but it means nothing to me.
In post 380, DragonEater70 wrote: It's not chicken, it's rational thinking.
I know he is me and yada yada, but enh. Flavor should have held on longer, but the game was so slow the flavor I know actually held out longer than he may have needed to. I think its worth reading both of their reads, but unfortunately the game is a lot of relatively meaningless fluff and back and forth so far.
In post 404, DkKoba wrote: got bored, grabbed receipt anyways.
This exhange is fun, I dont really want to sort you without some kind of emotional insight. Also, Im notorious for being kind of airheaded and trolly. So heads up ig.
In post 428, patchwork wrote: mastina's
Still kicking around?
In post 461, DragonEater70 wrote: (for mod: this is a vote on Cook)
Dont do this
In post 496, MegAzumarill wrote: VOTE: ZZZX

Tonally I am not a huge fan here. ZZZ seems fairly passive, and it feels off. Happy if they prove me wrong with further play.
I mean, whereas he is here, I thought you were a mod alt or something until now. Happy to see some new direction though, esp since nothing else was happening. Cook is low fruit, even if I dont TR them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:20 am

Post by pisskop »

I mostly skimmed the rest.

ZZZX is fine. Cook is too low hanging. Iterats is a fine pressure point. I think I wouldnt vote koba atp.

I get why flavor went and whacked guile, but unfortunately his flip doesnt really narrow anything immediately.

In that vein: VOTE: iterats

P:
because its random noise and you should just crumb your role
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:21 am

Post by pisskop »

lol. Yeah iterates is nothing more than hanging out in the background popping off buddy-like questions to people.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:30 am

Post by pisskop »

idk. I thought there may have been something to it, but cook himself is a barren field.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 678, DkKoba wrote: Yes I'm aware what you are referring to - but how do I chain into Guillo when I said he is TMIing people and if your slot flipped town I had no way to chain into him, considering I wasn't even pushing his slot.
its a note for me, so I can reference that post should it be relevant later
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:12 am

Post by pisskop »

How do you pressure somebody who isnt here?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Rollout has and will always been the most frustrating part of Gen 2
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:14 am

Post by pisskop »

You all know what fight I mean.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:37 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 697, Cook wrote: Too Many Dayvigs
ummm? plz no

In post 695, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 682, pisskop wrote: How do you pressure somebody who isnt here?
Yes.
wait for them to get prodded and when they exist they should find themselves within hammer range
I mean, yes I get what youre saying. But as a means of getting the game moving it's really stagnant. We want people to spout logic, opinions, take sides and stances. Wagon the lurker only works if half the game hasnt lurked out. A vote for nothing says nothing, and it also implies you have no better leads to follow
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 700, patchwork wrote:
In post 665, pisskop wrote: What? Maybe its be, but this looks half-baked
what does this mean
Sorry, lol.
Maybe it is

Lying about meta
is
the meta. Being caught lying about your meta isnt a tell in a game, is it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:04 am

Post by pisskop »

fwiw Im never in favor of D1 massclaims.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 723, MegAzumarill wrote: Open for questions though if someone wants me to focus on something in particular
yo, so is my iso the pits or just a giant pit?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:07 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont like the prodges.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

if by friendship you mean flipping roles and calling BS on the poor claims, then maybe
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

back in my day it wasnt uncommon for a certain kind playerbase to run up half the playerlist to L-1 or 2, risk a yolohammer for the fun of it, and then extract claims from 3 or more people.

I mean, e(L)inimate, of course.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Scum can be a lot of fun because it forces you to think more critically about things like setup. I like the performance aspect of it. When youre town it's just 'townhunt this' and 'I hope my green bretheran dont fall off the deep end' that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:16 am

Post by pisskop »

idk who clefable actually is, Ive been assuming its somebody's previous avatar/alt. we'll know next update
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:12 am

Post by pisskop »

lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:24 am

Post by pisskop »

what a weird way to ask for permission to scumread people koba
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:28 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont have a strong opinion of bluesnek, but why do you potentially maybe see them as scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:13 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean I did when I explicitly said I wouldnt vote you.

Id vote anyone I dont TR in a large game like this
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:14 am

Post by pisskop »

But I find your abrasiveness because my predecessor's supposed weakness to be a flaw and grating.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:55 am

Post by pisskop »

what the hell are you actually on about?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:56 am

Post by pisskop »

You've just spun a whole fuckoff narrative, non of it actually what I said
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Nah, slots scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:59 am

Post by pisskop »

iterates has been pocketing you all game, and thats why my vote is on them.

Why havent you asked me about my iterates read? is it because youre just a flawed tunneler?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

That was in the span of 30 seconds lol.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol okay.

Im just happy the game is moving. I dont get the nono vote though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 791, DkKoba wrote: tbh maybe it spews ur slot town if its scum lol
I have no strong opinion of the slot lol. some minimal effort was made by them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:25 am

Post by pisskop »

can you not before we end the day? D2/3/x sacrifices are inherently better.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 669, pisskop wrote: ZZZX is fine.
I know I said this, but I was idly thinking about this over a run last night and it occurred to me that when I say 'fine' I mean 'a wagon on him is fine'. just to clear up confusion about reads and my ass and all
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Id be interested in your opinion of snivy, actually.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:22 am

Post by pisskop »

as detailed as anything else youve given thus far
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:02 am

Post by pisskop »

so are you saying agree with iterants?

The problem with the memes is that theyre open to interpretation.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:50 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 834, Cook wrote: oh right

reverse hider
lol?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:51 am

Post by pisskop »

wth does that even mean i gotta check after
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:52 am

Post by pisskop »

I really wish this game would pick up, in an ideal world we would have two competing wagons built up by now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:06 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 847, Itinerants wrote:
In post 845, pisskop wrote: I really wish this game would pick up, in an ideal world we would have two competing wagons built up by now.
If you self-vote that would help even it out
aybe I've been giving you too much credit lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:06 am

Post by pisskop »

One of the first people on board with the "claim the roles you didn't get quote think Dr. Cova did was itinerant
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Meaning, I don't think they're concerned about being roll capped.

One of the things about itinerant that struck me was that they pointed out dragon eaters focus on the guardian deity

We know it's multi ball, or at the very least SK. So I still haven't decided if that level of setup spec, and the openness about set up spec is town Maine said you're not
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:09 am

Post by pisskop »

ill. Siri is speech to text is really bad lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 861, pisskop wrote: Meaning, I don't think they're concerned about being role copped.

One of the things about itinerant that struck me was that they pointed out dragon eaters focus on the guardian deity

We know it's multi ball, or at the very least there's an Serial Killer. So I still haven't decided if that level of setup spec, and the openness about set up spec, is town Minded or not
ebwop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:32 am

Post by pisskop »

you dont
sound
very happy, iavnh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:34 am

Post by pisskop »

I choose meditation and jogging as my 'me time'.

I had to learn to shut all that work crap out, sometimes while at work.

GL out there.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Half the game has an iso that looks more bland than the muesli I ate for breakfast. If nobody makes the first move, it wont get better.

What about iterants and my slot? Do you think we're overreacting, or we're scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol the more you deny it the more I'll think it tho
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

So who would you be voting if not Nono?

Im not sure Im super happy with what StD did, it looked like some kind of ketchup, but it smelled like low effort pits
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

it does bother me just a touch that they wont engage on any real level.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:19 am

Post by pisskop »

yes listen to the guys whose iso looks like an episode of mad libs.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:28 am

Post by pisskop »

You should
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 918, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 909, pisskop wrote: yes listen to the guys whose iso looks like an episode of mad libs.
Your butt is fartingly scummy
Right.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Let me stop you there.

We need town plurality to elim scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:44 am

Post by pisskop »

If youre a vig, or have some fun 'activate on death' powers, perhaps you should be trying to die.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:45 am

Post by pisskop »

if so, maybe 'sacrifice to the deity' isnt the only power on death that activates.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Instead of memeing and letting scum be scum, what if we doodled with our noodles.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #68) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

can you tell me what you evolve into?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #69) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont SR yimmy, but I mean it's leaving a lot for wishes to tr them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think its a problem of effort. We need to stir up effort.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Another time I think.

Lets establish kpn and such first lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:10 am

Post by pisskop »

We could start with consolidation.

Patchwork and enchant could vote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:14 am

Post by pisskop »

you mean the wagon on me? Yeah, its pretty lame.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:15 am

Post by pisskop »

I have thoughts, and might eventually join you on nono.

I keep waiting for other people to get involved before I roll out the carpet though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Please talk to me about why youve never talked about my initial reason for voting Iterants.

Namely the wet goopy sloppy pocketing stuff. They are all over you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #76) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:18 am

Post by pisskop »

what do you mean?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:22 am

Post by pisskop »

I think Snivy is scum, I just have nothing to go on.

Crazy hard to scumhunt an empty game
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:23 am

Post by pisskop »

What I mean to say is that its pretty tonal, which is a garbo reason when its the sole thing to offer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:29 am

Post by pisskop »

I've been trying to get them to engage all game. I've been trying to stir up _anything_ all game.

I might have to do a reread, but I'd really rather people generate new stuff that I can be a part of. Or even come at me or something.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:30 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 995, pisskop wrote: ve been trying to get them
Iterants that is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:30 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 994, Save The Dragons wrote: so like my problem with voting CSS is he seems pretty free and liberated in his posting which makes me think he's town
Carefree yes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:31 am

Post by pisskop »

I kind of liked Yimmy, even if the style is 'brushed off' and brief.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #83) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Like I said. My intial vote was over the blatent pocketing and lack of original standout opinions. Then theyre pointing out potential crumbs and seem to use that to SR people (me).

Koba seems sure theyre town, and I do think Koba is townish.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #84) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:36 am

Post by pisskop »

That's a great reason to vote somebody for the level of content I think is in the game.

And absolutely better than 'tone reasons'.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #85) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1003, Save The Dragons wrote: oh wait is that last line about ccs?
I dont recall koba expressing a strong opinion of snivy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #86) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:37 am

Post by pisskop »

enh.

I dont have a feel for a lot of the players in the game. I think I brushed them off early on too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:39 am

Post by pisskop »

What I did like is the way he put on over voting me.

Its certainly probably not out of his scumrange to do that, but I think why people do stuff like that is very important.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:46 am

Post by pisskop »

let us know. Just please lets get the train moving ppl
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Everybody thinks they cant be pocketed.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:47 am

Post by pisskop »

thats what makes it a pocket
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:47 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1015, Itinerants wrote: I disagree with the notion that we've done nothing.
idk youre the largest wagon thus far, and Ive been trying to push people onto one of us.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1013, Yimmy wrote: i didn't realize pisskop replaced de either lol. anyway i think it's funny cause the idea dkkoba gives in feels about as applicable to pisskop as it was to de
wonder why both players are doing something like that, gee I wonder
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive got time and a bit of a tummyache.

I isoed nono and I really dont have an opinion on nothing. A lot of carefully worded nothing, but still ultimately nothing. And I generally feel that way about a lot of slots. I promised I would iso guille, but never got to it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 481, Guillotina wrote:
SCUM

1 in Dragon/FL
Patch
ZZZX

Is where im at.

Koba disassociated from Dragon

ZZZX/Dragon may be a team (see my vote for ZZZX)

————————————

SPICY WORLD

FL maybe whiteknighting Dragon and DKkoba may be whiteknighting me.
Meaning those two monster players are instigatimg and perpetuating the fight between town Dragon/Guillo

I would believe in this world if Dragon was not so obvious scum.
A lot of agonism, the reads just seem filtered through his own bubble. He's seeing Koba distancing from dragon and Flavor setting dragon up via WKing.

I think flavor was a better read. I enjoy the aggression, I less enjoy the how thick it was. Mafiascum is generally a slower burning site than ToS or whatever.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:19 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1023, Yimmy wrote: post restriction?
no sir. Id have to go back and reiso dragon (which might not be a terrible idea since he seems to be pretty active) but from my position I benefit more from activity.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:30 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 21, DragonEater70 wrote: Btw this is interesting. Do you think instead of limming we should force players to sacrifice themselves or be policy limmed next day?

Assuming that the deity of cops is town aligned.
No.

And I dont really see the value in speculating about what alignment the diety would be without flips to spec with. But we do have Alimins, and I get cthulu vibes from the game's theme.
In post 36, DragonEater70 wrote: Yeah I guess you have a point there

Do we flashwagon le Koba?
He's being jokey the whole way down.
In post 120, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 117, Guillotina wrote: You havent done any scum hunting
I agree cause there was no one scummy (IMO) at the point I posted that
Again, he's being congenial and pretty on the nose.

His big issue was getting tangled in other people and not pushing his own reads. He was slow to develop them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Do you not read and sometimes reread games when out of ideas?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #98) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Each his own.

I would love to feel like this game had more to give.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #99) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:56 am

Post by pisskop »

actually aside from myself, and maybe iavh, I can live with that list.

Why NM though? Or Zs?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #100) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:57 am

Post by pisskop »

I have to double check iavh, but I dont recall NM or Zs doing anything noteworthy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #101) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:00 am

Post by pisskop »

His claims read like ironic town.
In post 795, iamveryhappy wrote: this game gon be like 3v3v1v10
Does anyone think this is possible? I dont see it, nor really find it indicative, but well?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #102) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive been viewing this as a ww/sk/town game, I guess partially because I dont see what I could phrase as 'crosshunting' going on
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #103) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

i dont mind voting anyone i dont tr, but i would rather bludeon people who are active than people who aren't.

i would prefer to vote as i scumhunt, we're kind of in a bit of a lull rn.

why do you ask this? are you asking me to change my vote?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #104) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

if nothing else its vca material

since nobody else on them has given much reasoning, itll make okay vca later.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #105) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: nono

I was hoping and waiting to stir something out of them or attract more people to come out and weigh in tbh.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1067, camelCasedSnivy wrote: this game feels like a micro even though theres 15 people lmao
cuz were letting half the playerlist lurk out
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #107) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:13 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean id be down to flashwagon them

std has been the most active player on that list.

You dont like how theyve been playing?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #108) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:15 am

Post by pisskop »

fair enough.

Do you think theyve been active enough to bead on?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #109) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:29 am

Post by pisskop »

I was tempted to unvote here. Credit where it is due
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:42 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #111) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:42 am

Post by pisskop »

I would rather not play footsies when we have a frozen day cycle because a frozen night cycle can be a game killer
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #112) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

I def consider cook to be votable.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #113) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: cook
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #114) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:55 am

Post by pisskop »

it is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #115) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:00 am

Post by pisskop »

dont die or anything.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #116) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:33 am

Post by pisskop »

I just think its pretty crappy to try to be so cheeky about it.

yeah I saw.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #117) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:42 am

Post by pisskop »

lol a dayvig would cheer me up immensely.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #118) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:46 am

Post by pisskop »

A DV on ccs would basically conf cook.

Imagine a world where the SK/Maf got dayshots.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #119) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:52 am

Post by pisskop »

The fact that votes were reset counts for something
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (isolation #120) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:52 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: unvotep
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:52 am

Post by pisskop »

right, already reset duh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1088, camelCasedSnivy wrote: Guess who is didnt realize I am bulletproof (and a strongman PGO)
Those gifs hurt my face
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1199, DkKoba wrote: Non town on non town violence lfg
I saw a 50 cent 2023 tour shirt the other day

big ole black bentley, big ole black nine
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:49 am

Post by pisskop »

The first one resulted in the vig dying though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #125) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:56 am

Post by pisskop »

I feel like theres waaaay too much focus on setup spec and less on players who are just scummy and need help to get the afterlife.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #126) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:12 am

Post by pisskop »

I havent read since my last post, but I did skim the last few pages.

something something cook dayvig something something patches being confused.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #127) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:13 am

Post by pisskop »

@mod: Did Cook's day action increment the Deity's token count?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #128) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:15 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1386, MegAzumarill wrote: I mean snivy is strictly always nontown as an unjester claim so idrk what the point of this comparison is
Do I want to kill an unjester with votes?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #129) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:16 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1324, patchwork wrote: ??? were u not paying attention to my claim?
if i die for whatever reason (so im assuming it includes cop god sacs) the next day no kills can happen
hello hello hello
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #130) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:20 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont know.

Clearly I need to look up what an unjester is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1394, patchwork wrote:
In post 1392, pisskop wrote:
In post 1324, patchwork wrote: ??? were u not paying attention to my claim?
if i die for whatever reason (so im assuming it includes cop god sacs) the next day no kills can happen
hello hello hello
hi why are you saying hi
Im making a note in my iso for possible future reference.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:22 am

Post by pisskop »

unjester:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Unjester wrote: An Unjester is a neutral player (not belonging to any of the main factions) who wins or loses on their own. Whether they win or not depends on their cause of death; if they die to a kill, they win; if they die for any other reason, or are still alive when the game ends, they lose.

The Unjester does not count as a threat to any other faction's win condition, and an Unjester win does not by default cause other players to lose; just as with a Jester, the game will continue without the Unjester after the Unjester wins (or loses). If the Unjester wins, they will therefore end up sharing a joint win with whichever faction ends up winning at endgame.

enh. Claiming unjester is lackluster at best, imo. In a game where traditional wincons are a suggestion, I dont think Id trust any benign alignment claim.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In my opinion: If you want to pass yourself off as not a threat to town you need to contribute as a town aligned person would.

Id consider them to be an elim later on, or policy bait if we cant decide on scum today
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1325, patchwork wrote: tbh snivy and enchant aren't same alignment unless its 3p v 3p infighting, koba and snivy are w/t i think... w meaning non-town
Cross associations on day 1 are trouble, imo. We dont have info to work with, so while its useful to point out we cant really act on it now.

Scummy is scummy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #135) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Who has been making the most commotion and killing productive discussion?

With any luck 5 poeple will come at me with the same answer and we can go down to wagon town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (isolation #136) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1407, MegAzumarill wrote: The problem I find as keeping them as a policy lim for tomorrow and them living is some role could mess with the voting somehow, we could want to resolve some guilty inspect, etc.

Or they just use some powerful scum role tonight and we are punished for not limming the conf nontown
Youre right: there is no clean solution.

There will always be room to argue for or against insta-gibbing a player who claims 3p.

If theyre helpful Id consider keeping them. If they talk, contribute, and most importantly we have them on record taking stances I'd be happy enough to see if we cant swing a better elim. But thats just one opinion.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #137) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:29 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1409, Yimmy wrote: how about u scumhunt instead of asking other people to
Asking people who are invested in the game and were here in the emotional moment for their opinion of who the part pooper is is a great idea.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #138) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:30 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1414, MegAzumarill wrote: I mean we already have someone saccing to get a check for n2 so this isn't really relevant
You mean enchant?

Enchant, are you 100% going to nuke yourself for us? Is it a vig like Flavor?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #139) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:30 am

Post by pisskop »

Based on what though snivy?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Night.

Make no mistake, its a bad move to put yourself into an unaligned or malaigned situation, esp on day 1. Just because it isnt optimal to pull a gambit doesnt mean it isnt a gambit nontheless. Snivy, your play changed dramatically from before and after the vig. Which seems like a town!cook thing, right sniv?

But Im the type of person who either wants it dead now or will try to handle it later.

Its more distractions in the meantime though. Fine to have an opinion on but bad to take away from the rest of the game.

I really want to hear from the quiet slots. We have the time
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

yeah we cant end the day because then were stuck with an eternal night
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3720, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 3719, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 3717, TemporalLich wrote: September 15 -
Moderator:
TemporalLich
Day 1, 38 pages
Replacing:
BlueSnakelet
Now also need a replacement for Nono.

Edit: Deadline is frozen at 5 days until replacements are found.
Now also need a replacement for iamveryhappy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #143) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:00 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1456, Cook wrote: couldn't exactly have predicted you would get dayvigged d1
Main arguement for Snivy dying righthere
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #144) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:07 am

Post by pisskop »

As interesting as you are, we've established you cannot be groupscum, so if its all the same I kind of want to go for them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #145) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

OK. I talked with my masonry, and we agreed to claim it out ourselves to buy two cop checks
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #146) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

One of us, me, is the DD of cop

When I die I'm allowed to continue using your souls to do daytime cops
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #147) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh we are confirmed town in our role cards, so when one of us flips, it will stay explicitly that we are confirmed town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #148) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

I have not use my day cap yet, and we talked a little about who it should be on, but I'd rather open to letting you guys shoes
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #149) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

The kicker is that my mason partner is patchwork
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #150) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

terrell card states that I will learn somebody's true fraction, not that I will get a binary result
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #151) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im sure you guys know how to filter a siri speech-to-text sentence by now lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #152) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (isolation #153) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1486, camelCasedSnivy wrote: oh come on i literally fucking had a basic mason card

why TL, why
isnt fair, I didnt ask to be a god snivy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #154) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

We figure the odds are very very good that all the dayviggies are gone
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #155) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

I like the role. Its fun in the most chaotic of ways, and it gives us 2 guaranteed true cop checks
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #156) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

lmao.

So yeah, who should we cop? Tomorrow i plan to use daycop right away so ... unless people claim Night Action results Id rather have a D2 cop target now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #157) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1498, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1494, patchwork wrote: that's all. VOTE: patchwork
dont do this to me
Honestly this game stalled out, and this way I hope to bring people back to it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #158) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

ig Ill die a human and reincarnate a god who can still daycop in the dead thread then
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #159) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

idk
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #160) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

Guess we shall find out
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #161) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

I feel like your biggest fear is being copped.

And I dont blame you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #162) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1511, patchwork wrote: global Sacrifice ability
blah blah blah
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (isolation #163) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

sure.

Lets cop first.

I get 1 a day
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #164) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol

VOTE: patch

We still have to cop someone.

Ill cop meril by default
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #165) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like seriously. Are you a bunny? cmon
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #166) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Self-defense mode: activate!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #167) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

idk but ill make it so
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #168) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

I assume its all privately done.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #169) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

You, iterates, were talked about as a cop for D1.

But I chose not to. Actually I didnt commit, rather than chose not to.

I like your more recent postings ig
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #170) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1528, Itinerants wrote: Well. I am extremely skeptical of this, for what should be obvious reasons, but I suppose it proves itself with patchwork's flip, so I'll wait to make a fuss until after they flip Vengeful or some shit.
yeah it proves itself and asks nothing from town other than faith in the D2 elim
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #171) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

in return for compensation of a D1 elim
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #172) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

enh? sounds like you want me to cop your 'true faction' babes
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #173) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ill list it as its given, word for word
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #174) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Actually, you were why we waited; we talked over you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #175) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

3p benign over 3p scum,
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #176) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

That and the replacements. its shitty to force an endless night
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #177) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

idk, but TL was explicit about the conftown thing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #178) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

second post and all
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #179) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thats okay, Ill let you know if I cop you before I submit it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #180) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol but I will just because democracy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (isolation #181) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1551, Cook wrote: oh my god
Im usually around but am busiest between 930 and 12
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #182) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1550, camelCasedSnivy wrote: oh lord :sob:
If youre a 3p who can just coast whats your fuss about
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #183) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:24 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1558, Yimmy wrote: did one of you roll mason?
yes
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #184) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Im in a hood with Patches

We were mod confirmed town in our role cards

In the hood it states were town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #185) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre trying hard to make this not happen yimmy.

Theres been no CC to my cop claim, for one
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #186) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:29 am

Post by pisskop »

*Yawn*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #187) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:31 am

Post by pisskop »

anyway I have not used my daycop yet.

I can do it once a day, unless the mod worded it poorly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #188) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:32 am

Post by pisskop »

... which is why I asked people not to get cracra with the global sacrifice thing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #189) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:35 am

Post by pisskop »

I really wanted people to pick up. Been waiting on the vacant slots since I placed in
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #190) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:38 am

Post by pisskop »

who? I considered you but then thought that your dayvig is good 3p/town stuff. Not groupscum.

Enchant says she'll sacrifice herself.

Yimmy is mostly town.

Itinerants Im sort of reluctent to do but I could.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #191) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:38 am

Post by pisskop »

Copping an empty slot is worthless
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (isolation #192) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:39 am

Post by pisskop »

ay

Could do snivy, and itd be good for a laugh but I feel like theyve kind of been abused enough lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #193) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Not everyone can. I cannot for instance, and I imagine scum cannot.

Snivy, can you sacrifice?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (isolation #194) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Im asking as a mechanic, not as a request you do so
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #195) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:48 am

Post by pisskop »

can't sacrifice.

I am not allowed to self terminate
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #196) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:17 am

Post by pisskop »

I don't know. But as the cop I was told I am not allowed to
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #197) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:20 am

Post by pisskop »

patchworks ability stop night kills,
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #198) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:21 am

Post by pisskop »

I don't know if you can sacrifice yourself at night
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #199) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

well that's lame lol

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”