TemporalLich's Grandest Idea uPick [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #207 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by patchwork »

FUCK i missed the start hi
lolhammer count: 3
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 15, DragonEater70 wrote:
Scumread: patchwork

For not posting within a millisecond of the game starting.

Everyone knows this is a scumtell for Patch.
:skull:
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 210, DkKoba wrote:
In post 209, patchwork wrote:

what do u think of dragoneater here?
i'm currently reading pg 2 but i think his scumread on me is a joke
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by patchwork »

expect a catchup post soon, i'll put little comments here and there when i feel like it's necessary
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 21, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 5, TemporalLich wrote:
Players may sacrifice themselves to the Guardian Deity of Cops during the night. Everyone has gained the Sacrifice global ability.

Global ability:
• During the night, you may sacrifice yourself to the Guardian Deity of Cops to provide the Guardian Deity of Cops one Offering. If you sacrifice yourself to the Guardian Deity of Cops, you will unavoidably die.
Btw this is interesting. Do you think instead of limming we should force players to sacrifice themselves or be policy limmed next day?

Assuming that the deity of cops is town aligned.
wait a hot second
why would we even need to policy lim someone....
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by patchwork »

not "hot second" just "second" not sure how it got in there :skull:
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 216, DkKoba wrote:
In post 211, patchwork wrote:
In post 210, DkKoba wrote:
In post 209, patchwork wrote:

what do u think of dragoneater here?
i'm currently reading pg 2 but i think his scumread on me is a joke
i guess I worded that poorly, what alignment would you say dragoneater is based on his overall entrance in the game rather than just that post.
tbh unsure, i'm mostly null about him so far. i think it's not the best entrance (not sure what he means by the policy lim post, how are we gonna force someone to sacrifice themself :skull:) but i also can't metaread him even though we're both familiar due to me not having played a game in literal months.
i have some more speculation on alignment but i'm not sure if it's pro-town
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by patchwork »

(meaning it's role speculation not alignment)
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 54, Not_Mafia wrote:
S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
yooo its nm
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 165, ZZZX wrote: Also, just calling out anyone who either didn't post at all or had one post only, give us your thoughts, there is enough content in the game to have an actual thought next and not just a random post.
literally just got here but i'm writing a catchup post at the moment
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 172, Guillotina wrote:
In post 155, DragonEater70 wrote: Honestly this entire scumcase by Guillotina is a perfect scumcase against them because it shows how forced their reads are. 0/10 scumcase

VOTE: Guilo

I also FoS Koba for thinking Guilo is town here despite Guillo's extremely shady reasoning.

You can call this omgus if you want but neither of their reads make any freaking sense and are like 100% scum motivated.
Thanks for the vote, you didnt have to further spew me town but i thank you for the gift.

I claim having kill power and if you are not lynched today i will personally kill you tonight. ;)
l word is banned
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by patchwork »

tbh rh9 claimimg mod discretion role puzzles me a bit since it was lowkey unnecessary
dont really agree with dkkoba’s assesment that it’s towny since it’s a bit wifom in my eyes because mod discretion can be any alignment, right? there’s not really a motivation to claim it i guess

not really sure why dk’s asking us to claim our picks but i’ll do it anyways
In post 8, DkKoba wrote: i would like to propose we all share the picks we did not get, I got my town pick, here are my picks:

Mafia: Goon(of an arbitrary faction) post 2180

Free: 10,000, post 10000

Mod Discretion: Alien Vote Donator, post 2367

I used a randomizer to choose roles so my town role may or may not be garbage too
got town, but my other ones were maf vanillizer, conformer for the free space slot (unaligned but can pick a person to switch to their alignment), dolphin for mod discretion slot
In post 60, DragonEater70 wrote: Guys can we like do some voting and scumhunting rather than fluffing around?

Like if you all want fluffing I will enter full fluff mode but I much rather be done with RVS right about now.

(I predict that someone will say "well you haven't done any voting and scumhunting" and I will point you to posts (well technically it's townhunting) and )
yessir... scumhunting at page four when not everyone is there yet
nice to take initiative i guess but there’s not really a point since. dragoneater literally posted something not too long ago along the lines of “hot take no one who’s posted is scum”

ok so DE is trying to pressure people into activity/scumhunting as seen with happy
ok and he’s going around to fluffposting now interesting… tbh i’m REALLY not sure whether to take him seriously or not, he seems a bit all over the place. i can’t recall much about him rfom the games we’ve played together, our first newbie together excluded. maybe it’s a playstyle change? weird

In post 102, Itinerants wrote: Thanos that shit. Guardian claims, verifies, and then picks half the remaining players at random who are forced to sacrifice themselves. Guardian now has enough checks for the rest of the players, and the game is solved.

It's somewhat more balanced as scum because the checks can be doubted, and when the game doesn't end they'd be outed anyway, but as Town there's basically nothing scum can really do to stop it.

-Rat
holy shit that IS game-breaking what the heck you’re super smart dude

i get mastina’s push on DE it makes a sense to me. however DE seems mostly nonserious and it seems to contradict with snake guy’s (sorry i forgot your username and i cant be bothered to go back to the previous page to see it) assessment of dragon trying to push past RVS. if he were trying to do that he’d probably be trying more to scumhunt, like mastina’s initial criticism of him. i do remember him writing fucking wallposts while beefing with another player (though keep in mind this was aroudn near the end of day 1) to the point where no one even bothered to read it except him and the player he was arguing with
though this reminds me a lot of how he acted at the beginning of our (very first) newbie game- in which he basically did some goofy things to advance the game which caused some more experienced players to pile onto him in a wagon. we were out of RVS by the top of the second page so i guess it worked? so fucking maybe he’s doing the same here?? i literally do not know. he could probably be doing the same thing here since earlygame dragon is very different from midgame dragon, but i’m really not sure because, again, it was a while ago, and also my memory is actual shit.

if anyone’s played any recent games with dragon or read any of his recent games, could you quickly just pop in and tell me how accurate my train of thought is?

:skull: who’s itnerant again
OHHH rat and rh9 hydra im dumb

dk is giving town vibes tbh, not sure if its a specific way they post or if it’s just a gut feeling. it just makes me feel like they’re towny. they’re actively doing stuff i guess and they seem like there isn’t like, ulterior motives
In post 150, DragonEater70 wrote: In all the above games my entrance was complete whack, terrible, scummy as fuck and "stiff", according to some fine town players. Yet I was the real deal - Green as a tree (green in the alignment sense not newbie sense).
self-quoted meta sucks but this is true
In post 155, DragonEater70 wrote: Honestly this entire scumcase by Guillotina is a perfect scumcase against them because it shows how forced their reads are. 0/10 scumcase

VOTE: Guilo

I also FoS Koba for thinking Guilo is town here despite Guillo's extremely shady reasoning.

You can call this omgus if you want but neither of their reads make any freaking sense and are like 100% scum motivated.
oh my god what even is this post
no, they don't know your meta they have completely valid reasons to suspect you- if i wasn't familiar with you the wacky ass "everyone let's start scumhunting!!" and then the fluffposting and jokes would've thrown me off too. even then im not too sure how good my memory of your play is since i took a long break from mafia and i'm drowning in work atm… guilo’s reasoniung is fine
i do think the rolefishing claims are wrong though!

dragon if you’re town why are you digging a greater hole for yourself
i know you really like scumreadign people who scumread you but like….. :( your assertions that “OMGUS is your thing” is really NOT helping your case in the slightest

i dont think zzzx is locktown they dont exhibit much reason for me to sort them
wow i can’t believe it didn’t even REGISTER to me that flavor leaf was here. i saw them post but i didn’t even have that little “oh it’s you!” moment in my head. my bad dude. heya i remember you
In post 184, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 183, DkKoba wrote:
In post 179, we"Flavor Leaf" wrote: Would anyone care if I day vigged Dkkoba for the lols?
people who rand dayvig claim day 2 challenge [failed]

I'd be fairly upset but I don't have any agency and I know you as town from our 1 sample together as town/town scumread me naturally so lol

I have historically been dayvigged everytime on day 1 whenever there is a dayvig because the hero shooter always rands it so why change things
Yeah, why change things

Claim

I will be day vigging on Day 1 here. First time I am able to do so, so you all, bow down to the Almighty Leaf and taste the flavor
what is the purpose of this post
In post 192, Flavor Leaf wrote: Im just trolling you Kkoba
oh
In post 205, DkKoba wrote: why do you implicitly oppose a dragoneater vig?
because if we really need to, we can just... lim him.... normally???

current thoughts on players:

not many people stand out to me. dragon is one who sticks out in my head. i think he’s null more out of unsureness because i don’t know how to read his behavior properly. i know his meta aligns with town, but it’s been such a long time since i played with him myself that i can actually apply this. his omgus on guillo is a little bad but like…. he’s also done that too as town. but his behavior is a decent amount of traditionally scummy. tbh i think it’s a slot that needs more thought and i don’t think we should rush towards a dragon lim. or that matter, any lim at all, since it’s literally page 9.
(dragon do u remember when you tunnelled on delta a ton that one game and he actually ended up being scum? i think it was 2119 newb but i cant remember. i do remember that i suspected you and delta were paired because you guys were pushing each other and it seemed weird to me. also comet was cop in that game)
anyways yeah
happy literally has not done much. usually he doesn’t just sort of flop over at the beginning of the game but since it’s only been like 12 hours since daystart im willing to give him more time

dkkoba has town vibes i think i talked about this earlier. i think im gonna take the jump and put some trust into them and if i wrong i guess i’m screwed. i really don’t know.
though, dk, you never did mention why you scumread dragon, if i’m not mistaken? maybe you did idk but i can’t remember much on it. could you elaborate or quote something?

guillo is interesting. never played with them. not sure if that’s how i spell the abbreviation of their username. any push at all early-game is pretty good but i’m not too sure about it. i think some of the arguments they make are certainly stretches (particularly the ones about rolefishing. i really do not buy that argument and i don’t think any scum would be stupid enough to be so obvious about it in a serious context and i don’t think any town would be stupid enough to actually answer). i think i might take dk’s word for it about their illogical case meta but idk.

the zzz guy has no vibes. it’s really fucking weird i don’t know how to feel about them.
not sure what’s happening on flavor leaf’s end i also dont know how ot feel about them.
i dont remember who else has posted.
OH SNAKE GUY
not sure how to evaluate them either, actually. i think there’s minimal contribution but it’s what you would expect from someone in RVS.

i have really fucking bad habits of going down a train of thought or starting on something and then i second-guess my way out of it. i don’t know whether to scurmead or townread dragon because as soon as i go down that path i have to immediately backtrack out since i’m not sure if i can make such a conclusion. i’m really sorry if this post isn’t helpful or anything since most of my reads don’t really go anywhere. i’m trying pretty hard since i’m still working on how to play this properly! i definitely accept tips and constructive crit and i’d be really happy if someone had commentary on how to play better, especially if it’s postgame!
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by patchwork »

RTTHAT TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE
bye im going to fall over and die i have a test on Monday
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 232, Guillotina wrote: Why are you willing to trust Koba's read on me if you are not completely sure about Koba?
because it's a meta read and i don't think someone would be ballsy/stupid enough to lie about meta when you're obviously a well-known player
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 233, DkKoba wrote: i didnt want to say it but I kinda read patchwork as 3p non-town lol

they are exhibiting pro town posting and trying to blend rather than anti town 3p gaming so im not so interested in them atm
god i fucking WISH. the experiences ive had with 3p are genuinely so fun tbh
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 235, Guillotina wrote: Yah i believe Patchwork is the second scum
bc i don’t decide to immediately side with you and push dragon?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by patchwork »

also i won’t claim unless i have to but i am willing to disclose details of my role if needed be
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 280, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 276, patchwork wrote: god i fucking WISH. the experiences ive had with 3p are genuinely so fun tbh
oh def, my 3p game was rather fun
i've never played one on here but i had a game where i was sk once and it was pretty freaking fun
there were a few points where i targeted scum and then changed my mind -_-
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 279, camelCasedSnivy wrote: ill also say it now so its easier to claim later

my role is created by cook

wont be that hard to fakeclaim since cook does have a limited pool with a wide variety
i did some thinking and i decided i'm not going to claim who made my role becauuse thyeve posted under 100 times, have a lot of role repeats, and it'd be pretty easy to narrow down what my specific role even if i gave the slightest hint about what it does
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 290, Guillotina wrote:
In post 275, patchwork wrote:
In post 232, Guillotina wrote: Why are you willing to trust Koba's read on me if you are not completely sure about Koba?
because it's a meta read and i don't think someone would be ballsy/stupid enough to lie about meta when you're obviously a well-known player
Am i a well know player? Since when? I havent played here since 2021.
i think it can be inferenced by how literally everyone seems to know you (and also how i saw your name all over the mafiascum wiki)
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:22 pm

Post by patchwork »

iinferred or whatever idc
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:22 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 294, Guillotina wrote:
In post 277, patchwork wrote:
In post 235, Guillotina wrote: Yah i believe Patchwork is the second scum
bc i don’t decide to immediately side with you and push dragon?
Because sheeping Koba's read to townread me instead of you working to get at thst conclusion on your own is scummy. If you are scum, you will look like you pocketed Dkkoba to fake a townread on me, associating yourself with me. Fuck that.
i'm not even townreading u tf are you going on about
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 297, DkKoba wrote: tbh i kind assumed patch is someone who found the site from off site bc of their posting seemed mafia experienced.
i played on discord at first with irls and decided to branch out
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 300, DkKoba wrote: Subject: Newbie 2113 - Shea it ain't So! | Game Over!
In post 30, patchwork wrote: ok just gonna post some questions so we can get some knowledge about the players

1 - pronouns? (some people don't have them listed)
2 - prior experience with mafia? (including derivatives of mafia)
3 - are you gay?

1 - they/them
2 - played on discord and did mafia.gg during the pandemic, mostly fell out of mafia post-2021. decently experienced though, i know most of the terms.
3 - yes
i did research

regardless i think the point is a little inconsistent in practice and needs more evidence, but is a genuine point against their favor.

FUCK that is such a jumpscare jesus koba you don't need to go digging up 2113 of all games :sob:

also which point r you talking about
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 304, DkKoba wrote:
In post 301, patchwork wrote:
i think it can be inferenced by how literally everyone seems to know you (and also how i saw your name all over the mafiascum wiki)
In post 302, patchwork wrote: iinferred or whatever idc
and this is the scenario where it is inconsistent bc yea this is wholly plausible lol
what does this mean im comfused
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:26 pm

Post by patchwork »

about my past experience? i thought we were just talking about how guillo was well-known
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:29 pm

Post by patchwork »

OH i didn't know guillo was making an argument :skull:
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 313, Itinerants wrote:
In post 301, patchwork wrote:
Eh.
Guillo's only on the DoAR page.
I'm on more wiki pages and I'm scarcely well-known.
idk ive seen them somewhere and it's probably the mafia wiki
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by patchwork »

wait so how is me knowing guillo tmi again???
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by patchwork »

someone review the case i'm kind of lost here
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by patchwork »

rh9 were u in giratina pokemon mafia??
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:33 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 324, Itinerants wrote:
In post 323, patchwork wrote: rh9 were u in giratina pokemon mafia??
Nah.
I was going to but I ended not having the time to.
~RH
oh i think i might've seen you in specchat
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 325, DkKoba wrote:
In post 320, patchwork wrote: wait so how is me knowing guillo tmi again???
The point is moot to me at this point but mostly its that you never played with them and made the claim they were well known without indication of how you might know them bc it requires being in certain communities (of those being major ones like MS, MU, etc.) and thus the theory is that you learn that info from being told by a scum partner.

Since you gave a fairly plausible scenario for you to make that claim without TMI it doesn't matter to me personally atp and talking more about it is circular.
OHhhh okay
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:35 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 326, DkKoba wrote: god fucking damn it im getting n1d
):
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:35 pm

Post by patchwork »

INVISIBILITY IS IN THIS GAME? i checked the playerlist to see who hasnt posted yet. HI INVIS
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 332, Guillotina wrote: I am on the wiki?

Wow! Im flattered
yeah i think so
ive also seen koba on the wiki, someone named pookie bear or something (:skull:), and mastina (because they made many guides)
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:39 pm

Post by patchwork »

i dont remember who made the guides let me check
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 333, patchwork wrote:

Wow! Im flattered
yeah i think so
ive also seen koba on the wiki, someone named pookie bear or something (:skull:), and mastina (because they made many guides)
so apparently their username is mastin and not mastina huh
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:41 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 335, DkKoba wrote:
In post 333, patchwork wrote:

Wow! Im flattered
yeah i think so
I should make some mafia guides soon since I think a lot of guides out there are bad and push people to use shortcuts in play like trying to say 1 tell is universal for everyone :lol:

executive dysfunction do be a bitch tho
:cowboy:
i think the thing is with telling people that tells exist is that scum takes not of them and suddenly they dont become tells anymore

SO TRUE on the executive dysfunction part

lowkey i feel like guillos trying to bait me into saying something scummy so they can push me LOL its just a gut feeling tho kinda weird. they can push me if they want though i genuienly dont care which is why its weirder
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 338, Guillotina wrote:
In post 334, patchwork wrote: i dont remember who made the guides let me check
What picked your interest in researching me?
because you guys mentioning the wiki makes me fucking paranoid that i'll misremember something and i don't want to look like a dumb bitch who knows nothing
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:44 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 339, DkKoba wrote: mastin is their username b4 they came out as trans iirc. I was not around for that but should use mastina for them.
ohh okay got it :thumbsup:
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:44 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 341, DkKoba wrote: for me i think tells are things that worked like 2-3 times and humans are naturally like pattern seeking monkeys and go eeh ooh dopamine rush i found a pattern that sometimes works it must be correct and forget when the pattern doesnt actually produce results
this was a really funny sentence to read
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:54 pm

Post by patchwork »

well this votecount reminds me that i have no idea who to scumread fuck :skull:
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:54 pm

Post by patchwork »

im going to sleep
gn
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:03 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 360, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 225, patchwork wrote: mastina’s push on DE
Are we in the same game bro?
SHIT i typed mastina's name instead of gukllo
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:08 am

Post by patchwork »

WHAT THE FUCK there's a whole paged i missed last night??????? i didn't read page 11 at ALL?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:10 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 361, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 225, patchwork wrote: nice to take initiative i guess but there’s not really a point since. dragoneater literally posted something not too long ago along the lines of “hot take no one who’s posted is scum”
Well 2 new people posted since I said everyone was town and I thought one of them was likely scum

Also, just because I had a hot take doesn't mean it's 100% correct and I wanted to get up engagement
okay, fair, but you still didn't do much scumhunting after that until u got pushed
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:11 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 364, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 225, patchwork wrote: dragon is one who sticks out in my head. i think he’s null more out of unsureness
Your read on me is fake and we both know it

You 100% of games townread me for this playstyle and now you're like "why you doing this thing that you did in every town game I had with you? This is so NAI btw!"
dragon its been months since i played with you....
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:12 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 227, DkKoba wrote: oh i thought rh9 claiming all 4 roles instead of the 3 unused was towny not the claim nor was I even aware that rh9 fullclaimed already
how did i see this bruh
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:12 am

Post by patchwork »

not see this*
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:15 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 389, DragonEater70 wrote: Honestly I don't feel that how Koba pushed patch is very logical and I know Koba as a logical person so my gut says this is scummy.
In post 390, DragonEater70 wrote: Or not pushed but called patch's experience "inconsistent""

Which doesn't really advance the game in any way except as an attempt to trip up patch and make them look scummy
i don't think they were pushing me
i'm really still not sure what the purpose of hunting my "TMI" was though
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:15 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 393, DragonEater70 wrote: their read on me is clearly fake
k
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:25 am

Post by patchwork »

page seventeen was a fucking mess and i genuinely don't know how to feel about it
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:25 am

Post by patchwork »

dragon why do u even scumread koba...
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:27 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 229, DkKoba wrote: dragon is kinda like the vibe of wanting to appear like theyre being towny and scumhunting while coming off as having an agenda of like instigation in a way and wanting to keep hands clean in a way? Its hard to like explain in words until like they show the behavior I feel theyre projected to show if they are scum. I tend to kinda see ppl as like archaetypal play and if they do something it can strongly imply a trend towards something else that confirms alignment etc.

(I am a super tryhard at this game and have thought much about mafia theory and played many many games lol)
THERE ARE SO MANY POSTS I MISSED what the heck????
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:28 am

Post by patchwork »

wait is flavor leaf vig???? if u are why in the world would u claim that
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by patchwork »

i wouldn’t be down to any flashwagons in the slightest
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by patchwork »

down to do*
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 487, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 473, patchwork wrote: i wouldn’t be down to any flashwagons in the slightest
Why not?
are you serious rn
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by patchwork »

guillo why do u scumread me again
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 503, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 499, patchwork wrote:
In post 487, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 473, patchwork wrote: i wouldn’t be down to any flashwagons in the slightest
Why not?
are you serious rn
Kinda
Early wagons tend to get the game moving forward and are pretty rarely lethal anyway
oh wait my bad i mistook flashwagon for a quickhammer :skull: not sure how that went through my head
i agree early-game wagons are okay but as long as it's not like, everyone collectively agreeing to pile on top of one person which is mostly how they work
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 509, Itinerants wrote: I do not think you are lying, I think you are a pattern-seeking monkey.
this squeezed a wheeze out of me
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:18 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 532, ZZZX wrote: Less about their statement being convincing, and more about me wanting to have a wagon on Guillo for my own reasons I've expressed, now that I am seeing it is catching traction.
hey man i'm not a fan of guillo but even then this is pretty damn opportunistic
like what even are your reasons
mmm nevermind i scrolled down, i see
In post 563, DragonEater70 wrote: Jesus fucking christ can you like take a step back from tunneling and maybe have a look at other's people viewpoints? There's like 5-6 people who tr'd me, I don't think ALL OF THEM are scum with TMI.
this is lowkey towny
In post 566, Guillotina wrote: I dont remember anymore so i guess i dont anymore.
okay i guess :skull: that's fine
In post 624, Flavor Leaf wrote: I think I'll do this game a favor, and call their bluff on their death.

I'm a Melded Vengeful Quitter. I can leave the game at any time, and then kill someone.

I QUIT. VENGEKILL Guillo

Bye.
well shit uh

In post 631, Nono wrote: just finished catching up, ngl skimmed
2manymonologues4me

trust dragon with my life no sarcasm
230 same, 100% xD VOTE: patch
rest unable to tell,, lots of words, not a lot of content
suppose koba towny, big assumptions (feels same as flavor, gullio) but good enough for now
will see how game progresses

bye flavor, nice seeing you)
okay so apparently that whole page i missed was actually important?? damn did not know FL voted me
also im not sure what you mean by "not a lot of content", i was literally catching up on the game and providing my opinions on how things went??
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 656, camelCasedSnivy wrote: i feel like whoever is the guardian deity chose it for scum slot so i wouldnt sac
the real question is why would you choose guardian deity, like at all
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 665, pisskop wrote: What? Maybe its be, but this looks half-baked
what does this mean
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 703, pisskop wrote:
In post 700, patchwork wrote:
In post 665, pisskop wrote: What? Maybe its be, but this looks half-baked
what does this mean
Sorry, lol.
Maybe it is

Lying about meta
is
the meta. Being caught lying about your meta isnt a tell in a game, is it?
what
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by patchwork »

that's nto hwo it works
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 725, iamveryhappy wrote: when in doubt, omgus
this game is simply idea with no discards revealed and hate how i can't setup solve this
how do u solve a gim with a massclaim tho
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:14 am

Post by patchwork »

hey, nono, could you elaborate about why you scumread me? i know the difference between behaviors exhibited by town and behaviors exhibited by scum when they vote me, and if you could engage in discussion with me it'd help to sort you.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by patchwork »

tbh nono's push on me feels lazy asf and i find when it comes to people pushing me for playstyle it's always the same thing (not enough content too much fluff etc) but in this case i think i've been contributing a decent amount which is why i'm a little confused about this vote on me!
i also had NO idea flavor leaf voted me and if they're sheeping flavor leaf it's a dumb thing to sheep. so here's a late defense. i'm allowed to be confused about something lmao. how is that scum-indicative? how i saw it was that vigs have no reason to claim because if you're a PR why won't mafia kill you? if you vig someone and it goes through it confirms you as town, or you're just a mafia dayvig or something. it didn't make sense to me because then you'd be either town and dead the next night, or a non-town using it to hide.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by patchwork »

lowkey enchant has town vibes but maybe its just me
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 815, DkKoba wrote: lets murder nono
i agree
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 829, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 828, pisskop wrote: so are you saying agree with iterants?

The problem with the memes is that theyre open to interpretation.
uhh let's put this straight
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA! woo
hot take: happy probably rolled jester and that's why they're doing jack
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 864, Nono wrote:
In post 792, patchwork wrote: tbh nono's push on me feels lazy asf and i find when it comes to people pushing me for playstyle it's always the same thing (not enough content too much fluff etc) but in this case i think i've been contributing a decent amount which is why i'm a little confused about this vote on me!
i also had NO idea flavor leaf voted me and if they're sheeping flavor leaf it's a dumb thing to sheep. so here's a late defense. i'm allowed to be confused about something lmao. how is that scum-indicative? how i saw it was that vigs have no reason to claim because if you're a PR why won't mafia kill you? if you vig someone and it goes through it confirms you as town, or you're just a mafia dayvig or something. it didn't make sense to me because then you'd be either town and dead the next night, or a non-town using it to hide.
not a push, not trying to convince anyone,, just think you’re scum for reasons outlined in linked post,, i.e yours was unnatural
this response? an overreaction imo xD the vote stays
In post 808, patchwork wrote: lowkey enchant has town vibes but maybe its just me
they’ve done nothing kek!
how was my post unnatural? it'd be nice if you explained like i asked you to.

this post also isn't an overreaction! if it were an overreaction i certainly would've posted this hundreds of posts before, when you first voted me! i have repeatedly been scumread for the exact same things over and over, so i'm pretty sure i know how to read people who try to push me. i'm pretty sure i made another post where i questioned you directly, why'd you quote only this one??
okay, and so what if i've "done nothing" :skull:. i'm not good at generating reads on my own, so the best way for me to contribute is by providing my opinions on things and engaging in conversation. the latter was my attempt with you, and the thread's been too stagnant for me to provide actual useful commentary. look at the pot calling the kettle black- if you're going to criticize me for "doing nothing" then maybe stop sitting on me and scumhunt like i'm trying to do.

well actually i'm mostly just townhunting cause i suck ass at scumhunting but still my point stands
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 873, patchwork wrote: i'm pretty sure i made another post where i questioned you directly, why'd you quote only this one??
THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ANOTHER POST WHERE DID IT GO
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by patchwork »

i vividly remember asking u why you scumread me where did that post go
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 769, patchwork wrote: hey, nono, could you elaborate about why you scumread me? i know the difference between behaviors exhibited by town and behaviors exhibited by scum when they vote me, and if you could engage in discussion with me it'd help to sort you.
found it nvm
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #77) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by patchwork »

also like . how's my defense an overreaction at all
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 879, DkKoba wrote:
In post 877, patchwork wrote: also like . how's my defense an overreaction at all
its not they r just saying things to avoid talking about other slots
i know it's not. i was trying to provoke discussion as a way to sort them and tbh they're leaning scum rn
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 881, Nono wrote: just felt like unnecessary effort to something out of nothing,,
is this not how scumhunting works??? u find the little bits and go "oh that's weird" and sort players that way
In post 881, Nono wrote: try to look towny etc
i'm not trying to look towny i think i've said i'm fine with getting voted out
also what's the "etc" u seem to have a lot of reasons but refuse to elaborate on them
In post 881, Nono wrote: the second post? feels panicky, overly concerned over what? over me? i have no power here, why so tense xD
not really LMFAO people were voting u so i decided to put in my two cents, particularly regarding ur push on me. its not getting any less shitty
In post 881, Nono wrote: expecting me to effort? nah
least not now
this is objectively more antitown than anything i've done so far
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by patchwork »

@mod, if a jester wins is town endgamed or do we keep going?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 886, camelCasedSnivy wrote: weird question to ask but ok
how? it just means if we have any jesters we have to root them out and make sure we never vote them
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 889, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 885, patchwork wrote: @mod, if a jester wins is town endgamed or do we keep going?
Third Party wins do not end the game by default.
good
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #83) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 890, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 888, patchwork wrote:
In post 886, camelCasedSnivy wrote: weird question to ask but ok
how? it just means if we have any jesters we have to root them out and make sure we never vote them
seemed random

are you a jester? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
maybe :3 you'll never know
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #84) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by patchwork »

but also like if i were a jester why do u think i'd ask that in the thread in front of everyone....
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 894, pisskop wrote: lol the more you deny it the more I'll think it tho
i'm literally not though... there is literally no strategic advantage to calling it out in the thread if i were jester i'm really not that dumb. last time i did something like this i was vigged n2 lol.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 948, patchwork wrote:
In post 894, pisskop wrote: lol the more you deny it the more I'll think it tho
i'm literally not though... there is literally no strategic advantage to calling it out in the thread if i were jester i'm really not that dumb. last time i did something like this i was vigged n2 lol.
keep in mind i was scum that time and i fake-slipped a vt claim.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 904, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 872, patchwork wrote:
In post 829, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 828, pisskop wrote: so are you saying agree with iterants?

The problem with the memes is that theyre open to interpretation.
uhh let's put this straight
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA! woo
hot take: happy probably rolled jester and that's why they're doing jack
Jester go brrrrrrrrrrr
Weee heee hee I’m flying through the air
it'd be pretty cool if you actually did something
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 910, Yimmy wrote: i think it's really weird to say "i'm not trying to look towny" and i'd like to hear more about that
ok, here's a role crumb! when i die in any manner, the next day no kills of any kind can occur. it's actually a bit more specific than that, but i'm not going to elaborate further. my death will always be advantageous to town, so i'm not putting a conscious effort in to blending in. i'm fine with a nk, i'm fine with being voted out. literally it doesn't matter to me- in fact, i picked this role for town specifically because i know people scumread me easily, and i know that if people don't scumread me easily i'm likely to be the nk choice.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 913, Yimmy wrote:
In post 10, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5, TemporalLich wrote:
Players may sacrifice themselves to the Guardian Deity of Cops during the night. Everyone has gained the Sacrifice global ability.

Global ability:
• During the night, you may sacrifice yourself to the Guardian Deity of Cops to provide the Guardian Deity of Cops one Offering. If you sacrifice yourself to the Guardian Deity of Cops, you will unavoidably die.
i think it goes without saying, using this is a really dumb idea unless you are an unjester
idk it really feels like if we just get 8 people to sacrifice themself tonight and then have the cop investigate the entire player list then we auto-win. like i guess the guardian might not be town but its a pretty good gamble i think. >rand at least
rat already said there's a chance that guardian deity is likely to be scum, and mod didn't confirm whether or not deity can do multiple cops at once
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #90) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 923, pisskop wrote: If youre a vig, or have some fun 'activate on death' powers, perhaps you should be trying to die.
FORESHADOWING LMAO
the only reason im not is because of rat's theory
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 928, Yimmy wrote: i was ready to call this town just for effort but actually the last paragraph is super iffy. self-conscious in a way i'm not into
deez nuts
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #92) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 937, MegAzumarill wrote: Am now caught up

Like patchworks recent stuff, like stds recent stuff

not a fan of IAVH, feels off and by the looks of things I'm not alone in that feeling

VOTE: IAVH
this feels like a post that both alignments could make but it's also really easy for scum to make :/ for someone who caught up with the game i think i'd expect more than just... that?
i think azumarill is going in my poe bin
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #93) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 953, DkKoba wrote: I do think that iavh has a decent probability of being a miss and is kinda bait and... nono is the most blatant scum we have to kill with the kind of asspully takes theyve had that try to pretend they are reading and actively solving but come off as pretty fraudulent and agenda-y in that they push scummy bad faith arguments
i do think happy is an interesting slot and at this point i'm really not sure how to take it
seconded on nono i think there's other players who are like that, but theyr'e really the most blatant
tbh koba which many players do u think have the most "pretending to do stuff" energy?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #94) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 955, DkKoba wrote:
In post 954, patchwork wrote:
In post 910, Yimmy wrote: i think it's really weird to say "i'm not trying to look towny" and i'd like to hear more about that
ok, here's a role crumb! when i die in any manner, the next day no kills of any kind can occur. it's actually a bit more specific than that, but i'm not going to elaborate further. my death will always be advantageous to town, so i'm not putting a conscious effort in to blending in. i'm fine with a nk, i'm fine with being voted out. literally it doesn't matter to me- in fact, i picked this role for town specifically because i know people scumread me easily, and i know that if people don't scumread me easily i'm likely to be the nk choice.
no worries, I'm the n1 kill anyways because i already soft claimed a protective under pressure bc of FL and probably have fairly accurate reads atp (at least I feel that way, confidence is pretty high at the PoE I have) (((((:
wait you claimed??? when did that happen
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #95) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by patchwork »

also :handshake: in protective variants
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #96) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by patchwork »

shit i just realize dthe problem with my post. i think i might scream LOL
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #97) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 964, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 959, patchwork wrote:
In post 937, MegAzumarill wrote: Am now caught up

Like patchworks recent stuff, like stds recent stuff

not a fan of IAVH, feels off and by the looks of things I'm not alone in that feeling

VOTE: IAVH
this feels like a post that both alignments could make but it's also really easy for scum to make :/ for someone who caught up with the game i think i'd expect more than just... that?
i think azumarill is going in my poe bin
My posts often aren't very telltale to my heart
I like to mask a red pm to my death
Often my weaker reads go back and forth like the pendulum in the pit
So for now I say them nevermore
did u write me a poem :heart:
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #98) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 966, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 953, DkKoba wrote: I do think that iavh has a decent probability of being a miss and is kinda bait and... nono is the most blatant scum we have to kill with the kind of asspully takes theyve had that try to pretend they are reading and actively solving but come off as pretty fraudulent and agenda-y in that they push scummy bad faith arguments
I'm not really sold on nono, it just seems like garden variety lack of activity to me

Like its obviously not a lot but i dont feel like its trying to appear that way
azumarill/nono r partnered
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #99) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:06 am

Post by patchwork »

currently i have two people i'm interested in voting, and it's azumarill and nono. i'm trying to figure out where my vote is best placed- since the main wagons are pisskop (who i personally read as more towny, it's less of an actions thing and more of a gutread) and rat/rh9 (who i'm unable to read, so they're on the backburner for now), and there aren't many big pushes on the players i dislike, i'm really not sure how to use my vote. i don't think putting a vote on nono will do anything since they'll just flake into oblivion, and my sr on azumarill is more like. there's something off about them that i can't place, and i don't think there's something i could actually push them for.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #100) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:06 am

Post by patchwork »

(in response to pisskop btw)
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #101) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1011, Yimmy wrote: i feel like i've made an error for calling it out but also why'd you claim? why bother crumbing if you are just going to claim at the drop of a hat? did you feel there was substantial pressure, or was there some other reason?
In post 955, DkKoba wrote:
it's my way of saying that you guys can kill me if you want and that i don't care- however i would rather prefer for it to be later on so i can at least like. play the game (since i chose this role knowing that i suck at playing town but since i joined this game to work on improvement i'd like to get at least some of that in)
In post 1020, Yimmy wrote: yeah i'd really like to know what happened here
i forgot i posted that :skull:
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #102) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1011, Yimmy wrote: i feel like you have an excuse to vote nono at least. i usually don't like voting either actually so that's ok
i mean, fair since there's not much really going on there
VOTE: nono
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #103) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by patchwork »

i think my reasons for scumreading nono r pretty obvious but if anyone wants a case i can make one
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #104) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1049, pisskop wrote: VOTE: nono

I was hoping and waiting to stir something out of them or attract more people to come out and weigh in tbh.
this is precisely why i was refraining from voting, thanks for putting it into words when i couldn't
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:29 am

Post by patchwork »

Really not comfortable with everyone piling on top of this wagon! VOTE: MegAzumarill Those votes came way too fast.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:49 am

Post by patchwork »

we ltierally got five votes in 3 hours i thinkit means somethign
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #107) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:24 am

Post by patchwork »

what does that mean
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #108) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:08 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1066, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1061, patchwork wrote: Really not comfortable with everyone piling on top of this wagon! VOTE: MegAzumarill Those votes came way too fast.
VOTE: Nono
well now i'm in a position where even if i wanted to vote nono again i'd probably be putting them at e-1
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #109) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:11 am

Post by patchwork »

lets not eb angleshooty
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #110) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:58 am

Post by patchwork »

VOTE: camelCasedSnivy
Just a gut feeling. More later, if I have time.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #111) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:41 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1101, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1098, patchwork wrote: VOTE: camelCasedSnivy
Just a gut feeling. More later, if I have time.
still didnt tell me what angleshooting is bro
Unrelated to that. Angleshooting is when you make a read/decision based on someone replacing out (that post also was not directed towards you.)
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #112) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by patchwork »

then what word
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #113) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:10 am

Post by patchwork »

jesus christ
here’s why i scumread snivy: they’re present but also not present at the same time. they’re very evasive and sort of just not committing much and i don’t think i’ve seen a post from them that’s actually worth remembering because i do not think they’ve done anything to move the game ahead
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #114) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:12 am

Post by patchwork »

yeah i scrolled through the iso, there’s basically nothing there
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #115) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:55 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1116, camelCasedSnivy wrote: i feel like you could make that case on half this playerlist bro
at least half the playlist isn’t pretending to be present
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #116) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:56 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1119, Cook wrote: that fair?
sure. what are your scumreads and why
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:57 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1120, patchwork wrote:
In post 1116, camelCasedSnivy wrote: i feel like you could make that case on half this playerlist bro
like u have more than 90 posts there is no excuse
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:01 am

Post by patchwork »

koba would u mind providing ur limpool and why
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:02 am

Post by patchwork »

and do u have any opinion on my push

pedit: thanks!
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:38 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1127, DkKoba wrote: my townread on camel is not one that is reached intuitively, so i get disagreeing. I think there's underlying towniness in the slot, and the energy has been consistent which is a + sign.
i don't really get what you mean by the energy. would you be willing to elaborate? i've just mostly seen them hop from wagont o wagon and not really make any real contributions nor reads. is your tr just a gutread?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #121) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:40 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1130, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1120, patchwork wrote:
ok bye then
it would be nice if you could come up with an actual defense
or
yknow
contribute
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #122) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1147, Yimmy wrote: i agree with dkkoba that this is superstition but i don't think it's superstition that scum pushes. this is a townpost
out of curiosity what do u mean by superstituion
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #123) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1150, Yimmy wrote: the same thing dkkoba meant
yeah but idk what that is
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #124) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1154, Itinerants wrote:
In post 1152, patchwork wrote:
In post 1150, Yimmy wrote: the same thing dkkoba meant
yeah but idk what that is
They mean that rapid voting doesn't actually mean anything about the alignment of the target, despite it being a common belief that it does.
ik never said that but ok
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:36 am

Post by patchwork »

what the actual fuck happened... im gonna need a sec to process this
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #126) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by patchwork »

Really not sure I buy any of this VOTE: snivy
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1232, camelCasedSnivy wrote: dude patchwork are you an executioner
How can I be a jester and an executioner at the same time?

seriously though, no. i'll keep my vote parked on you until we get our replacements in (though maybe not if this slot still sucks). i'm not sure how an unjester survived a literal vig kill i really cannot wrap my head around it
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1235, Cook wrote:
In post 9575, Cook wrote:
World's Best Role

- You are a Rolestopped Unjester.
- However, if you name a non-Normal role that is in the game by PM'ing the mod, your Rolestopped modifier is removed.
OH
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by patchwork »

my bad i didn't understand the role talk
tbh it's about 50/50 here if ur not dead by tomorrow ur the vote my friend
VOTE: megazumarill
back to square one
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #130) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:43 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1240, DkKoba wrote: rolestopper effect only works at night, yall are getting pranked
p sure it's a modifier
yea its a modifier
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:44 am

Post by patchwork »

this game is a hot mess who am i even supposed to fucking vote
the real question is why would they claim cook as sk... what does it do for them
ugh
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:46 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1282, Yimmy wrote:
In post 1254, camelCasedSnivy wrote: enchant is scum

they want me dead because its practically a no lim and cop god doesnt get any offerings from it
we should lim enchant just to verify this theory cause if it's true then the cop god isn't mafia aligned and we can follow through on having everyone sacrifice themselves to it. i know it's only one shot per day. we can do it anyway. i just think it would be fun
woah this actually makes sense
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:48 am

Post by patchwork »

huh what the fuck
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:51 am

Post by patchwork »

before i try and reread the past few pages to properly understand it.. on the topic of cop god sacrifices, do yall think i should sac myself tonight? i'm not sure if sacrifices activate my role lol
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #135) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:52 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1320, patchwork wrote: before i try and reread the past few pages to properly understand it.. on the topic of cop god sacrifices, do yall think i should sac myself tonight? i'm not sure if sacrifices activate my role lol
i mean probably since its a death but ill ask
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #136) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:52 am

Post by patchwork »

wait ehat
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #137) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:53 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1322, Enchant wrote:
In post 1320, patchwork wrote: before i try and reread the past few pages to properly understand it.. on the topic of cop god sacrifices, do yall think i should sac myself tonight? i'm not sure if sacrifices activate my role lol
Why not.

Let's all sacrifice. Who cares that we don't have numbers afterwards? Pfft!
??? were u not paying attention to my claim?
if i die for whatever reason (so im assuming it includes cop god sacs) the next day no kills can happen
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #138) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:03 am

Post by patchwork »

tbh snivy and enchant aren't same alignment unless its 3p v 3p infighting, koba and snivy are w/t i think... w meaning non-town
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #139) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:03 am

Post by patchwork »

pagetop yummy
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:03 am

Post by patchwork »

i played a towngame and a scumgame with enchant before but im not sure which one it's more similar too
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:06 am

Post by patchwork »

also i'm bringing my snivy case back from the dead to elaborate further
this is kind of what i mean by attempting to look present, it's got an evasive sorta fakecontrib vibe
In post 1072, camelCasedSnivy wrote: iavh should be prodded rn
nm is about to be

yeah i think we could push std or enchant or ZZZX if we want to target lurkers
In post 1073, pisskop wrote: I mean id be down to flashwagon them

std has been the most active player on that list.

You dont like how theyve been playing?
In post 1074, camelCasedSnivy wrote: i was just using activity overview :dead:
In post 1075, pisskop wrote: fair enough.

Do you think theyve been active enough to bead on?
In post 1076, camelCasedSnivy wrote: id be down to flashwagon zzzx, or enchant if thats fine
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:07 am

Post by patchwork »

who did enchant replace...
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #143) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:07 am

Post by patchwork »

oh, someone who never posted
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #144) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:10 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1332, Enchant wrote:
In post 1324, patchwork wrote:
In post 1322, Enchant wrote:
Why not.

Let's all sacrifice. Who cares that we don't have numbers afterwards? Pfft!
??? were u not paying attention to my claim?
if i die for whatever reason (so im assuming it includes cop god sacs) the next day no kills can happen
Next Day and Next Day-Night are big difference.
i'm not elaborating which one it is ?
that just gives mafia a big advantage
maybe it's just day or just night, or maybe it's the whole day and whole night
you never know
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #145) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:10 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1331, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1325, patchwork wrote: tbh snivy and enchant aren't same alignment unless its 3p v 3p infighting, koba and snivy are w/t i think... w meaning non-town
koba seems town if im being 100% transparent but everyone else on my wagon is actually fucking terrible
yeah im not a big fan of cook or meg. i skimmed through the scumgame enchant and i had together and it reminds me of this lol
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #146) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:11 am

Post by patchwork »

except then enchant replaced into a troll's spot and not an inactive person's spot
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #147) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:12 am

Post by patchwork »

dont remember what it was, but i think it wa one with a bunch of vig hoods? we probably would've won if i convinced my hood partner to kill n1 lol
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #148) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:12 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1338, Enchant wrote: The fuck is this idiocy

If you kill self so day kills (including maybe eliminations which if truth DOUBLE stupid) won't work it's literally waste of waste.

Nice not elaborating.
it's not about eliminations obv that would just be broken lOL
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #149) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:13 am

Post by patchwork »

why do u wanna know about the details of my role so bad huh
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #150) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:16 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1342, Enchant wrote:
In post 1341, patchwork wrote: why do u wanna know about the details of my role so bad huh
Ok whatever go kill self.

It's not like players role PMs show at flips so everybody know it anyway.

Right?
this wasn't even the question i was asking, i was trying to ask if n1 would be the most opportune time lmfao like ok whatever
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #151) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:16 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1343, Enchant wrote:
In post 1325, patchwork wrote: tbh snivy and enchant aren't same alignment
:neutral:
this is kind of a given since snivy is a guarntted 3p
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #152) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:16 am

Post by patchwork »

VOTE: Enchant my gut says yes
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #153) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:22 am

Post by patchwork »

players who are currently alive include
camelCasedSnivy
Save The Dragons (replaced invis who never posted)
BlueSnakelet (getting replaced)
DkKoba (probably town)
Not_Mafia (getting replaced iirc)
MegAzumarill
pisskop
Cook
Enchant (replaced arko who never posted)
patchwork (me)
Yimmy (replaced radical polaroid who never posted)
Itinerants (hydra of Radical Rat and RH9)
Nono (getting replaced)
iamveryhappy (getting replaced)
ZZZX

strong townreads are:
well the aim was to townhunt but i don't think i have any that are incredibly strong. asides from yimmy and koba.
weaker townreads are:
itinerants (lowkey has mid vibes though, rat has better vibes than rh9), pisskop

notable nulls are
zzzx
nm
bluesnakelet

limpool in no particular order:
azumarill
enchant (currently voting)
cook
snivy
nono (will see about this when replacement comes in)
StD (what are they even doing)
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #154) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:23 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1347, Enchant wrote:
In post 1344, patchwork wrote:
In post 1342, Enchant wrote:
In post 1341, patchwork wrote: why do u wanna know about the details of my role so bad huh
Ok whatever go kill self.

It's not like players role PMs show at flips so everybody know it anyway.

Right?
this wasn't even the question i was asking, i was trying to ask if n1 would be the most opportune time lmfao like ok whatever
Hey, should i use my PR N1?

I won't tell what this PR does but i can use it. So should i? And don't ever dare to ask about my PR sussy baka.
I have literally claimed before
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #155) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:24 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 954, patchwork wrote:
NOTE THAT I SAY KILL. not elimination. or hang. those are different from eliminations (in fact, the proper word the mod uses is "exiled".) i also say my death will be advantageous to town, so clearly it discounts lims.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #156) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1350, Enchant wrote: Very fitting answer for "Why you ask me about PR which i asked tips for?"
no... you're not getting it... i talked about the role before and no one questioned it, i said i wouldn't go into specifics because it's antitown... literally you will know if i flip anyways... i was just asking if saccing n1 was optimal or not because i'm not sure how large games, gims especially, are supposed to work.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #157) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:26 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1352, Enchant wrote: I change my mind.

You for sure should sacrifice.

well actually it depends on what other ppl will say
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #158) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:26 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1354, Enchant wrote: Piss off.
???
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #159) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:29 am

Post by patchwork »

enchant im sorry but are u being an ass like intentionally or what because i have no idea what ur trying to do here
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #160) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:33 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1358, Enchant wrote: "Should i kill self N1 to stop kills at next day????"
"Eh, Day phase or Day+Night?"
"Why you should know if i stop kills at night as well to give me answer??? You totally evil for that."
uhh i was talking about ur meta before i voted u????
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #161) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:34 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1336, patchwork wrote:
In post 1331, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1325, patchwork wrote: tbh snivy and enchant aren't same alignment unless its 3p v 3p infighting, koba and snivy are w/t i think... w meaning non-town
koba seems town if im being 100% transparent but everyone else on my wagon is actually fucking terrible
yeah im not a big fan of cook or meg. i skimmed through the scumgame enchant and i had together and it reminds me of this lol

hellllooooooooooo
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #162) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:35 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1360, Itinerants wrote:
Like, if he's SK, why would he claim to be a Cook role at all?
Why would he not pull this Unjester thing from the start when he was already clearly setting up for it? Why would he set up an Unjester fakeclaim at all, when surviving a single night gets him autolimmed?

As a real Unjester, his play is not good, but it at least makes sense.

So might as well get a cop shot out of the deal, right? Even if Cop God's scum, scum finding/killing each other is what we want, so it's just better that way.
ywah, this is what i was thinking!!
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #163) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:35 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1363, Enchant wrote:
In post 1359, patchwork wrote:
In post 1358, Enchant wrote: "Should i kill self N1 to stop kills at next day????"
"Eh, Day phase or Day+Night?"
"Why you should know if i stop kills at night as well to give me answer??? You totally evil for that."
uhh i was talking about ur meta before i voted u????
I don't have meta. Anyone claiming otherwise just want to believe in it.
k... great to know but u still have rancid cheese vibes my pal
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #164) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:35 am

Post by patchwork »

NOT IN A MEAN WAY I PROMISE JUST LIKE IN SCUM VIBES WAY
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #165) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:37 am

Post by patchwork »

okay....
rat what do you say? i'm sure you guys know more about this than me
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #166) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:38 am

Post by patchwork »

someone mentioned offhandedly that on n1 everyone died, but since i affect the second day/night phase i dunno if it owuld be as useful
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #167) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:39 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1370, Enchant wrote:
In post 1369, patchwork wrote: someone mentioned offhandedly that on n1 everyone died, but since i affect the second day/night phase i dunno if it owuld be as useful
AND NOW YOU SAID HOW IT WORKS.
there is a slash for a reason...
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #168) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:41 am

Post by patchwork »

also does multiball mean multiple alignment groups or whatever
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #169) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:44 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1377, Enchant wrote: kill me
???
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #170) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am

Post by patchwork »

cop god is probably 3p or town
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #171) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:48 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1381, Itinerants wrote:
In post 1368, patchwork wrote: okay....
rat what do you say? i'm sure you guys know more about this than me
About Enchant? Leaning scum, but not set on it. I don't think the argument you're having is really AI, but I do think the jump on Snivy looks sketchy.

About you sacrificing? I don't think it's worth it. I can't imagine there being THAT many more day kills in the game, and I'd rather have the extra Town vote on the board. If it affects night kills it's more valuable, but could be better used as a last-second ELo save, so I still say hold on for now.
okay. so if i somehow survive to the day before elo would you say i should sac?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #172) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:18 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1386, MegAzumarill wrote:
I mean snivy is strictly always nontown as an unjester claim so idrk what the point of this comparison is
aliens are 3p right, and there's a chance they might eb in thsi game
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #173) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:18 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1392, pisskop wrote:
In post 1324, patchwork wrote: ??? were u not paying attention to my claim?
hello hello hello
hi why are you saying hi
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #174) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1398, pisskop wrote:
In post 1394, patchwork wrote:
In post 1392, pisskop wrote:
In post 1324, patchwork wrote: ??? were u not paying attention to my claim?
hello hello hello
hi why are you saying hi
Im making a note in my iso for possible future reference.
ok
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #175) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1409, Yimmy wrote: how about u scumhunt instead of asking other people to
seconded, but i think pisskop is trying to provoke discussion
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #176) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by patchwork »

yeah but then night will last literally forever
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #177) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1441, Cook wrote: who are we still waiting on replacements for
literally everyone
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #178) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:42 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1453, DkKoba wrote: Patchwork why aren't u voting the confirmed SK lol
he claimed mod discretion and then cook, i don't think sk has a reason to do that
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #179) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1478, pisskop wrote: The kicker is that my mason partner is patchwork
hii guys this is why dragon called me out for my read on him being fake at start of game :)
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #180) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by patchwork »

HOLD UP MY HANDS ARE DIRTY IM GONNA WASH THEM BEFORE I DO MY EPIC SEGMENT
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #181) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by patchwork »

so i'm back (:
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #182) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by patchwork »

remember how i said whenever i died no one could die? well, yeah. that was a lie.
at least, partially.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #183) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by patchwork »

i kept the details of my role intentionally ambiguous. specifically, i claimed that when i died, no one could die the next day or night phase.

snivy go away im doing my dramatic monologue let me have a little bit of fun
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #184) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by patchwork »

but that wasn't really true. obviously the gist of it is the same, but, well.
first, it only affects the following night.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #185) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1488, pisskop wrote:
In post 1486, camelCasedSnivy wrote: oh come on i literally fucking had a basic mason card

why TL, why
isnt fair, I didnt ask to be a god snivy
LMAO
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #186) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by patchwork »

and secondly, it only activates when i'm eliminated.
i'm a town martyr- specifically, GuyInFreezer's Town Martyr.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #187) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by patchwork »

that's all. VOTE: patchwork
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #188) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1493, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1492, patchwork wrote: and secondly, it only activates when i'm eliminated.
i'm a town martyr- specifically, GuyInFreezer's Town Martyr.
wow you really didnt do that much digging for your roles did you
was i supposed to??? max i read to was page ten lol
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #189) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by patchwork »

anyways it's ur turn pisskop :]
patchwork used Baton Pass!
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #190) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by patchwork »

were u not paying attention to me literally preventing kills
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #191) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by patchwork »

if someone dayvigs me because you guys didn't hammer me in time im gonna be pissed like i was planning on hunkering out until before ELO or until at least day five or whatever but i'm laying out my life rn.... i lied so mafia had no incentive to nk and if i do nto get eliminated i will surely be the kill
In post 1504, camelCasedSnivy wrote: well cop god said unstoppably idk
literally no one can die the night after i get limmed, regardless of strongman powers or whatever
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #192) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1508, camelCasedSnivy wrote: @mod would a town martyr being exiled prevent deaths caused by the global Sacrifice ability

i usually feel bad asking mods shitloads of question but in setups like this its bound to happen

for real, this time
oh shit i forgot about that
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #193) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by patchwork »

whoever designed setup u are a sadist
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #194) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 5, TemporalLich wrote: During the night, you may sacrifice yourself to the Guardian Deity of Cops to provide the Guardian Deity of Cops one Offering. If you sacrifice yourself to the Guardian Deity of Cops, you will unavoidably die.
oh ok we're safe
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #195) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by patchwork »

ur good snivy, have fun dying tonight
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #196) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by patchwork »

pisskop vote me
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #197) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1538, camelCasedSnivy wrote: all i asked was how a masonry formed what are you on about
I'm pretty sure masons exist from the beginning
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #198) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:03 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1571, Yimmy wrote: i think pisskop is not town and it doesn't seem like there's a world where they and patch are telling the truth and i would like to resolve that
???
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #199) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:04 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1594, Itinerants wrote: but worst case scenario patchwork is vengeful or supersaint or something
what do both of these do

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”