Texas Outlaws 7/7 (Glitched, See New Thread)

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Texas Outlaws 7/7 (Glitched, See New Thread)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:09 am

Post by PokerFace »

Well shucks howdy cowpokes. Looks like thar be some nasty outlaws that done entered the town. Boy I tell y'all what, its a good thing we have a heavy supply of 1-shot vidges to solve this. Justice must be swift!

The Rules, Stolen from shaft.ed, TSQ, Mr. Stoofer, Flameaxe, Jdodge:

00. I reserve the right to edit these rules at any time should something truly unexpected occur.
01. All votes must be made bold. Unvoting is not required but I heavily perfer it. Any attempts at disguising your voting will be prohibited. If its treated as a vote and I think its a vote, its a a vote!
02. A majority of votes is required to lynch. Should the deadline hit before this can be obtained, then no player will be lynched. If there is a lynch, no amount of bitching will prevent the lynch from happening. I am a moderator, not a charity.
03. When you live, live well. Live long. Prosper. When you're dead, shut up. Don't post or even pm me. Lie in a grave/furnace/corpse pile. Rot.
04. All days have a 40-minute deadline. All nights have a 10-minute deadline.
05. You can vote No Lynch during the day. Simply
Vote: No Lynch
. Should this vote reach a majority. It will happen
06. Quoting or faking any PMs you receive from the mod will get you modkilled and blacklisted from any games I am running now or in the future. You may paraphrase anything in the pm. If you are worried you are quoting more so then paraphrasing you should probably pm me before I modkill you
07. This is
NOT
a bastard mod type game. You can relax as I will not be going evil on my players this time.

08. Don't talk to each other outside of the game thread unless your role says you can.
09. No small or invisible text. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts either.
10. This is a game. Have fun and respect the other players. Don't be a dick.
11. If it seems like it should be illegal, it probably is. Considering the fact rules sometimes can't cover everything. Please use your common sense. When all else fails blame the mod and trust yourself.

AFTER WE GET ENOUGH SIGNUPS, THE GAME WILL START WITH NIGHT 0 AND END IN 10 MINUTES OR ONCE EVERYONE HAS CONFIRMED THEIR ROLE IN THREAD. NO ROLE ACTIONS WILL BE PERFORMED DURING NIGHT 0. Then the game will move to Day1.
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:41 pm, edited 10 times in total.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

2-3 people will get this role:
You are a
Mafia Outlaw
along with XXXXX. Your scum group may talk at any time via pm or QT and send 2 group actions to me each night. At night you may select one player to be the Mafia Kill and you may also select one player to be the Mafia Block. You may Block and Kill the same player if you wish to do so. Your group can perform both actions as long as one member is still alive. You win when your faction controls a majority of the town AND nothing can be done to prevent this. Good Luck.
5-9 people will get this role
You are a
One-shot Vidge
. You have a one shot kill you can use any one night. If you are blocked when you try to make your kill, you will have to use it a different night. Sucks to be you, buckeroo. You win when all threats to the safety of the town have been eliminated. Good luck
I have got to take some cold meds. I expect signups while I am doping. If I make a mistake while modding be nice correcting me as I will be doped
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:12 am

Post by Parama »

/on
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:14 am

Post by PokerFace »

I will also give scum time for them to make their own QT or whatever during night 0 so that may last 10-20 and players can confirm in thread or via pm.
Scum can day talk

Signed up:

alive

1. Parama
2. ender241
3. werewolf555
4. Shadow Dancer
5. Equinox
6. gandalf5166
7. Jahudo
I want at least 7 players for this

dead

replacement

1. Faraday?

This post will be edited
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:01 am, edited 9 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

oh and only I may edit posts. I catch others editing anf you shall see mod killing bitches. I can't remember if that rule is up above or not
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Faraday »

yes.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:18 am

Post by werewolf555 »

/in
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

THIS IS A TEST POST:

Vote count

1. Parama - ()
2. ender241 - ()
3. werewolf555 -()
4. Shadow Dancer -()
5. Equinox -()
6. gandalf5166 -()
7. jahudo-()

LYNCH WILL HAPPEN WHEN x VOTES ARE ON ONE PLAYERS
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

YAY IN THE uDRINK GAME TONIGHT MY BLOOD ALCHOL CONTENT GONNA BE A MIX OF DAYQUIL AND BLOOD

Edit: Fucking capslock. I feel like I just posted like Fate
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

Christ bump and join.

tell your friends and get them to come and signup
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:37 am

Post by PokerFace »

If we don't get enough people soon enugh I may pause and run this at a time more people are on. My head maybe in better shape then too
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Faraday »

pokerface what exactly is the udrink game? I'll play that for sure.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

ok only 1 game is actually running in marathon forum. Parama is running it. Do me a favor parma, when your game finishes tell your players to come here. we will start this once we get players and hopefully that game ending and them coming here will work out well

parama's game:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 24&t=16594
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 am

Post by ender241 »

/in :)
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

Faraday wrote:pokerface what exactly is the udrink game? I'll play that for sure.
Check the marathon discussion earlier and go here
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p2807485
to see where I did setup testing. Its basically a UPick with a theme that you must pick some drink and it is heavily advice you drink as you play.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Faraday »

BAH I have to out, as I'm heading home. Will be around in avout an hour to play games though.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

I'll add ender to signups in a sec and put faraday down in replacements list should things go that far
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

/in
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

shadow has been added
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Equinox »

/in
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:50 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

/in
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:50 am

Post by PokerFace »

Equinox added
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

gandalf added

Once we got enough signups I think I will instead lock the thread and everyone will need to confirm by PM. That way scum can setup a QT or however they want to talk to each other and get back to me and time of confirmation won't be seen by all. Don't want some info getting out and things being unfair and all
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

Results of PF's breath test tonight:
50% dayquil and alkaselzer
50% whatever else is in blood, I ain't no damn doctor or scientist so how the fuck should I know
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

new page and bump!

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”