nachomamma8

ender241

Dead:
AdumbroDeus, VT, lynched Day 1

AurorusVox, VT, died Night 1

Exe, Cult Recruiter, lynched Day 2

Katsuki, Vanilla Townie, was killed Night 2

Plum, Serial Killer, was lynched Day 3
Last edited by Kmd4390 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:10 pm, edited 19 times in total.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Rules

Read them and know them. You are responsible for knowing ALL rules.

1.Outside Communication- Outside communication is forbidden unless your role allows it. If your role does not SPECIFICALLY state that you may discuss the game outside of the game, YOU MAY NOT do so. Unauthorized outside communication will result in an instant mod-kill if proven. (proven meaning I have enough reason to believe it happened). This rule stands even when dead.

1a. Mafia Discussion threads are NOT a part of this game. Do not post there looking for advice on this game. If I have reason to believe that any posts you make in Mafia Discussion are made for help in this game, you will be mod killed.

2. Voting- Voting should be in the following format.
Vote: Kmd4390
. In order to unvote, use
Unvote
. Bolding is required, as is unvoting. If you do not unvote, a new vote WILL NOT COUNT. Votes or unvotes in an incorrect format will not count. If I miss a vote or unvote, be sure to tell me as I am human and it may happen.

3. Night Actions- Night actions should be in within the amount of time that I have given. If I say "you have 24 hours" and no action is in, your action will be randomized. This means random.org will choose your action for you. "No action" is a possibiliy for randomization as is self-targeting. I will prod for night actions when needed. If you are choosing not to perform an action, you MUST submit "no action". Any actions submitted after night deadline, but before I resolve actions, WILL count.

4.Quoting- Do NOT post anything with exact quotes to anything given to you privately by either myself or another player (if your role allows this). You may paraphrase VERY LOOSELY, but no quoting. Don't quote anything from PMs, Quicktopics, or any other way you may be communicating with the Mod and/or other players.
If you are unsure of paraphrasing, contact me before posting it.
If you are modkilled for quoting outside communication, it is your own fault.

4a. If any paraphrasing is questionably close to quoting, I reserve the right to modkill.

5.Twilight - You may talk until I lock the thread. You are not dead until I say so. That means that if you have been killed, but I haven't made it to the thread yet, you may still post.

6. Lynching- Lynching will require a majority vote (7 alive means 4 will lynch.) I will remind you in every vote count how many votes it takes to lynch. In case of a deadline, there will be NO LYNCH. Every vote count will also include the deadline.

7. Activity- I will send out prods to any player who hasn't posted in 48 hours (not including weekends). There will be NO REPLACEMENTS unless requested by the player being replaced. If a player doesn't post for an entire game-day, they will be modkilled. There will be no activity-related modkills if the day doesn't come within 24 hours of deadline. By signing up, you commited yourself to playing this game. Please treat the game that way.

7a. If a player doesn't post for two consecutive game-days, they will be modkilled regardless of the length of each game-day.

8. Deadlines- Day 1, you will have 10 days. All following days will be 7 days unless 4 players or less remain, in which case you get 5 days.

9. When you are dead, do not post anything else. You can post a neutral "bah" post that gives no information about anything. Please make all "bah" posts entertaining and/or amusing. Other than that, you are dead. Rot there.

10. If you fake breaking a rule, it will incur the same punishment as actually breaking the rule. (rule shamelessly stolen from Farside22)

11. If you believe I have made a small mistake, for example, in a vote count, please point it out in thread. If you have a more serious grievance for some reason, talk to me privately. Leave it out of the game topic. (also stolen, but slightly re-worded, from Farside)

12. My word is final. If you have a problem with it, see rule 11.

13. Play to win.

14. Have fun and allow others to do the same.

15. Do not use
red
. It is my color. All use of this color will be edited. The only exception is if the color is being used in Vote Count Analysis or anything else where scum or scum reads are being colored red. DO NOT try to pass yourself off as me by use of my color. This will get you punished in some way, probably by modkill.

16. My games always may or may not include objectable roles such as cults, jesters, survivors, etc. If these roles exist, there can be multiple winners. This means the game does not end if one win condition is fulfilled and others can also still be fulfilled.

16a. Game-specific. There is a cult in this game. You knew this when you signed up. Just felt it was necessary to add that.

17. No small text, invisible text, or other hidden text

18. Any attempt to use Role PM structure is forbidden. If I see it, I will issue a warning. If I see it again, you will suffer some kind of creative punishment. If after the punishment, you try it again, you will be modkilled on sight. Please note that not all vanilla PMs, win conditions, or anything else are necessarily identical. I may say "vanilla", "townie", "innocent bystander", or whatever comes to mind. Do NOT try using PM structure or anything else to catch scum. It DOES NOT work in my games.

19. Flavor, such as lynch scenes, day starts, flavor in vote counts, etc., is flavor and nothing more. It is off the top of my head and doesn't give any game info. Don't use flavor to attempt to determine things such as a player's alignment or setup info.

20. I reserve the right to add rules if necessary. Everyone will be notified if I do so.

This game is semi-open and you know that the following roles exist in this game:
Cult Recruiter wrote:You are the
Cult Recruiter
. Each night, you may convert one other to the dark side. You are immune to all recruiting. You win when only the cult remains, or nothing can prevent this.
Head Mason wrote:You are the
Head Mason
. Each night, you may recruit one player as a mason, who you will know is town. You may communicate with all other masons <here>. You are immune to all recruiting. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

All roles are out. Please confirm via PM. Game will start once
players have confirmed.

Also, I will say this once. I took several steps in balancing this game. If you think you have an idea to break the game, I have probably already thought of it and found a way to stop it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Day 1 Begins

Deadline is Sunday, Feb 27, at 7:31 PM EST
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

first
Vote: AV
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Also guys, be sure to read my rules. They are slightly different from most games, but pretty much the same as my most recent games.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Vote: Exe

Obv

/commence lurking and sheeping
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Parama »

I think this is the first game on site where I've played a game to some extent with everyone involved, including the mod.
So Hi to everyone!

vote: chesskid

chainsaw
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Parama

I see your chainsaw
and I raise you an omgus
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Plum »

VOTE: Katsuki

She steals so much love away from me.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Exe »

Vote: Chesskid3
Saving future trouble.

@Mod
: Can you confirm or deny if there are any normal mafia in this game? I wasn't sure if this was confirmed as cult only.

The roles listed in the OP exist. None of the other roles in the game are public. There may or may not be a non-cult mafia.
Last edited by Kmd4390 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

BRING
IT
ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Plum wrote:VOTE: Katsuki

She steals so much love away from me.
</3

Here's a Plum Cupcake, just for you.

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vote: AV
You are stealing Vas away from me.
I SAW HIM CALL YOU A SEXY SCUMMER. </3

Some potential notes of the setup:

ALERT, ALERT: SPECULATION IN PROGRESS:

-------------------------------------------------------------
So yeah. From my personal dabbling in the art of a one-man anti-town team in a mini, he's probably not alone right now. There's the Cult Recruiter, and either some form of "Backup Cult Recruiter"/ "Traitor Cultist" or the Cult team simply starts with 2 members to ensure that if we luck out today and lynch the Cult Recruiter the game won't be insta-win for town on D1.

Also, more reasonable probabilities say the Cult may not have a kill. (Or the Recruit/Kill thing.) Recruiting AND killing as one faction in a 12 player game is a bit over-powered.

I'd take us on a ride to TINFOIL STATION but its still early and we have time.

For the win or the loss, may our fight be brave and our hearts be true.

-Andrius Kairys Walker

p.s. Cult Recruiter, recruting me is playing against your win condition because we all know how bad I am as scum. :D Thanks and I REALLY WANNA BE MASONS WITH VAS SOMEONE HOOK US UP PLZ.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vas, I see you posting elsewhere. </3
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Don't think there are kills. Don't think there's a backup recruiter either. There was 2 recruiter scum in that other cult game with Mr. Flay right?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yes but they were on different teams.
It was:
Cult Recruiter A
N0 A Recruit
Cult Recruiter B
N0 B Recruit

So they were able to recruit and prevent an auto-loss N0, but they were on different teams.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh. In that case, yes to a 2 cult team D1.

Now for the bad part...

Vote: Andrius

THIS HURTS ME MORE THAN IT HURTS YOU. T_T
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

Questions because Vas isn't posting:
1) Ever been a Mason or Cultist before?
2) Ever played with a Cult Recruiter before?

1) I've been Mason in Harry Potter Mafia, and Quirkytown. Cultist in Blackest Night Mafia (
T_T
) and Comedy of Whims.
2) Played against a BastardCult in the recently over Blackest Night Mafia, and would have owned it if hadn't been recruited N5. Played against two Cults in Succession Mafia, and one in Comedy of Whims, which I joined to win in LyLo.
Vas wrote: THIS HURTS ME MORE THAN IT HURTS YOU. T_T
What she said as well. ;)
Why though? Random votes require some reasoning. You have none.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Andrius wrote:What she said as well ;
XD. Hahaha!

---

You're being ScumAndy, not TownAndy(at least for now anyway). :(
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote:

>.>
Mods not giving links >.>
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

lol @ Nacho.
As mod I ALWAYS forget links to the game thread in my Role PMs. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vas: I don't really have a response, tbh, because I don't see what I've done (so far) to be ScumAndy in your mind.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm not getting the Town Andy 'Hey guys! I'm so excited for this game because it's going to be fun!'.

The feel I'm getting is 'Hey guys! I'm so excited for this game because I AM SO GOING TO FOOL YOU ALL WITH MAH STRATEGZING AND OBVTOWNIENESS. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY LOSING AS MUCH AS I ENJOY WINNING.'

....or something like that. :|. (PS. I have yet to lynch you D1. D=<)
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Plum »

Hm, well then, Andy, lemme just ask. You have nice pretty setup speculation in your first post. But I don't see it going anywhere. I mean, great, Cult may well have a backup Recruiter or suchlike and very probably do not have regular nightkills in addition to regular recruition. Dandy. But
what difference does this make for us now
? And why don't you touch upon that at all? Why so much speculation and so little in the way of conclusions?

I've been a Mason once or twice I think and I was once a Cult Recruiter who managed to nearly win the game despite never successfully recruiting. Bastard Mod didn't help by letting my would-be-recruits choose whether or not to completely join my cult :evil:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”