Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Mini 1068: Prozacs Basic Theme 2: OVER

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Porochaz »

You can read the prequel here: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=14698

You don't have to read it to play the game by any means however the story carries on directly 1 hour later past the events of the previous game. (as a shorter alternative you can read my NK posts in thread to get caught up quickly)

1 hour later,

Michael Murphy drove as fast as he could along the windy country lane, he could see Inverness in the distance... too close. It would be easy to find him there. Where could he go where he would be safe and away from the nasty mafia who had infested the village and had... killed his wife. His thoughts were interrupted by his phone, as he answered, the cold voice caused him to almost crash. Richard Jones, the man who lead the attack against the village, an old man who had been corrupted by money. His job, to kill everyone in a village so it could be used for drug smuggling. Even Richard's wife didn't know, but she was safe now. Michael glances back at Nina Jones, sleeping soundly thanks to a tranquilliser, Michael had used to get the hysterical woman away from their would be killers.

Richard Jones's message was simple. "We don't get paid until you are dead. We are coming."

3 weeks later,

Michael Murphy had found a basic flat in Edinburgh and with Nina Jones he had started to rebuild his life. Between them they had scraped enough money to get by and had both found jobs to keep the cash flowing. Neither of them had talked to each other unless it had been essential, both traumatised by the events just a few weeks prior.

However, Joshua Gibbs, Richard Jones's right hand man appeared on the scene and when I say scene, I literally mean that. He had been killed at the bottom of the stair well. The flat was secure, one of the advantages Nina and Michael had seen when choosing to live there. Someone within the block of flats had killed him and the door to the outside world had been locked shut. 12 suspects and as we are about to find out no-one can trust anyone...

Tennants Alive: (5/12)

Blackberry

Bub Bidderskins

Jahudo

q21

xRECKONERx
replaces Flava Flave pre game.

Promoted to management

Doombunny9 - mod error

Tennants Dead: (7/12)
Espeonage - Lily Kennedy - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 1

xvart - Denise McPherson - Mafia Goon - Killed Night 1

Moospiker - Simon Daniels - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 2
Drshotty - Karen Little - Town Mason - Killed Night 2
StrangerCoug - Brittany Black - 25% Insane Town Doctor - Killed Night 2

Flameaxe - Ross Wright - Mafia Usurper - Lynched Day 3

Rhinox - Hannah Aitken - Town Psychologist - Killed Night 3
Last edited by Porochaz on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Porochaz »

GAME RULES (amended from Porochaz's rules who blatantly stole and ammended them off MichaelSableHeart who may or may not have stolen them from elsewhere)

General

01. This is a game, it's supposed to be fun. Make sure you have fun, but please don't ruin the fun of others.

02. Players are required to know the rules. Whenever a rolepm contradicts the rules, the rolepm applies. Because of this, players are also required to read their rolepm. To prove that they have read it, they will have to confirm by PM with the name of their role, you have not confirmed if this does not happen and will still be liable to being replaced if this does not happen even if you are posting in thread.

03. Any major questions to the mod should be asked through pm. Minor questions in the game thread. Please bold questions.

04. The mod is only a human-anti-depressant based hybrid, and can make mistakes. If you believe you've spotted a mistake by the mod, please let him know.

05. The mod reserves the right to act in the way he deems best for the game. In exceptional circumstances, he could take actions that actually contradict these rules.

06. Only the mod and players who are alive in the game are allowed to post in the game thread. Bah Posts are allowed as long as they consist only of the words "Bah, Go [alignment]" or "Prozac is Awesome, YAY!"

07. It is not allowed to talk about this game outside of the game thread, except with the mod. This includes talking with people who aren't in the game!

08. It is also not allowed to use coding, small or invisible text to hide information in your messages inside the thread.

09. Do not quote any private conversations with the mod inside the thread. Do not discuss formatting of such conversations either.

10. Not posting is unacceptable. Players are expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you are unable to do so, please inform us through the Vacation/Limited Access thread. If you do not post for 48-72 hours without prior informing, you will receive a prod. Not posting for 24 hours after that, or being prodded too much will result in a replacement. I won't be rigid with this but I do expect high posting frequency.

11. Players are not allowed to edit or delete posts they made in the game thread.

12. Any action that is illegal to do, is also illegal to fake.

The rules of Mafia
13. The game of mafia consists of days and nights. This game starts with day. During the day, the thread is open for posting, during the night the thread is closed, if for whatever reason the thread is not locked, do NOT post.

14. In the game, players can die. A player has died (and should therefore stop posting) as soon as the mod has posted that that player died. Dead players can still win. Dead players can't use any abilities they have.

15. Each day, the players vote on someone to lynch. A lynched player will die. For convenience of the mod and other players, voting should be done in the format Vote: Player Name. Votes can be withdrawn by unvoting, in the format Unvote: Player Name. A vote or unvote will be counted if, after reading the post, the mod believes there was intent to vote. You do not have to unvote but it will make me like you and it will make you feel good inside.

16. As soon as a mayority of votes (more then half the number of votes) agrees on a person to lynch, that decision stands. Vote changes after that will no longer be counted.

17. It is also possible to decide not to lynch anyone. Votes for this decision should read Vote: No Lynch. It requires a mayority of votes for a no lynch to take place.

18. Each game day will last until the mod posts that the day has ended. This happens if the players have made a decision on a lynch, or when the deadline hits, whichever comes first. Each day, deadline hits after 3 weeks. If no decission has been made at deadline, then it takes half the amount of votes to lynch, if there is a tie above the limit then the one who reached the limit first will be lynched, if noone is at the limit, there will be no lynch. If in the unlikely situation (like in Basic Theme 1), where 2 scum and 2 town are left going into day and town still have a chance of winning, the game will be declared a draw.

19. Likewise each night will last until the mod posts that the night ends. A night lasts at least 48 hours. If a player has a nightchoice, their rolepm tells what happens if they do not send it in during the night.

20. The game ends as soon as anyone has fullfilled his or her win condition, or if there have been three day/night (or night/day) cycles without a death, or if everyone has died.

21. At the end of the game, all players who have fullfilled their wincondition win, and all players who haven't fullfilled their wincondition don't win.

22. The next post will be BBM's 5000th post post. BBM is awesome.

Due to flavour purposes, vanilla role pm's are not 100% standardised. However this is how all role pms will be constructed and an example role PM for a vanilla townie would be:
Name: Ross Sneddon
Role: Vanilla Townie
Biography: You have worked in this flat for years as it's janitor. Making sure people are happy and looking after the stairs by cleaning it and making it look nice.
Your Secret: You are secretly the flat owner and you have been spying on the tennants to make sure they behave in your property.
Your Weakness: Your blind and deaf, so you can't see or hear anything, which makes you useless at your job. In fact, your in the wrong block of flats right now and thus have nothing to do with this game.
Role Mechanics: By day you can vote, by night, you can sleep.
Your Win Condition: You win when there are no more threats to the flat.
Thread is here:

Please confirm by PMing me your role and NOT your role PM.
Last edited by Porochaz on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Indeed, this is my 5000th post on this site. This requires cake and balloons, and celebration.

WEEEEEE. :D
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Porochaz »

EGGNOGFAS AND PARTY AND HUGS AND ALCOHOL FOR ALL!!!

This thread is now closed for partying before it opens tomorrow.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Role PM's will be sent out tomorrow, please read the rules and stuff, if you have already read it, read it again I have added new stuff.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Confirmation Period Begins. During this time, scum may communicate.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Porochaz »

You may also chat in this thread until I start the game when approx 10 people confirm
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Since we can't really vote yet, the random questioning stage for everybody:

1.) How excited are you?
2.) Do you think you play better as town or as scum?
3.) Assuming you are town, who do you least hope is scum and why?

Answering myself, I'm pretty excited and I've always done better as scum. The person I least hope got a scum role is Flameaxe, because I perceive him as an established and excellent player.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

The person I least hope got a scum role is Flameaxe, because I perceive him as an established and excellent player.
I can honestly say, you are the first person on this entire site to say anything remotely close to this statement. Congrats. :D
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Jahudo »

hi hi! that is an awesome cake.

1. I like the premise of a theme game that doesn't go too experimental so this should be good.
2. Probably scum though I prefer town.
3. No preference, but I've only seen a few of you play before. (SC, espy, xvart... and that's it I think).
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Espeonage »

1. Very. My very first game onsite was a newbie with prochaz as my mod. That was the worst game I have ever played so I am ready to do better this time around. Also I like the flavour of this series.
2. Hard one. My two best games have been when I was scum and when I was town. My two worst games the same. I'm going to have to say even here, sorry.
3. Not sure. I have only played with three of the player list before so I am in no position to judge.
Don't @ me.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

1. I'm pretty excited.
2. Hard to say exactly. I play similarly town or scum.
3. I'm not sure. I haven't played with too many people in this game.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by q21 »

StrangerCoug wrote:1.) How excited are you?
1. A bit.
2. Personally I don't think I play particularly well as either... Moderately better as town, despite the fact that I've lost more often as town.
3. xvart. He played well last game I was in with him so I hope to have that on the town's side again.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Due to mod error, doombunny will be replaced, he will now be second in command of this game.

Thread is now back open
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Porochaz »

drmyshottyiszik replaces doombunny.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

With just one person left to go, Im going to start this game. I apologise for the delayed start.

You all gather in someone's living room. Someone makes a big jug of tea as you discuss who could have possibly commited such a heinous crime.

With 12 alive it will take 7 people to lynch.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

And deadline will be exactly 3 weeks away.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Vote Flameaxe

I'm a daycop, he's guilty!
Moospiker
Moospiker
Goon
Moospiker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:46 am

Post by Moospiker »

Counter-claim.

Vote: xvart
Click.

Please, no double capitals.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Vote: Flameaxe

For speaking about himself in third person; a sure sign of demon possesion.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Flameaxe »

It wasn't third person! I'm a hydra, duh.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Jahudo »

We gather in someone's living room? Sounds like he's trying to hide in the shadows and not reveal his true identity. He's probably scum!

Oh hi Blackberry

Vote: Blackberry
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Blackberry »

for not claiming arsonist last game and for being a bad husband.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Blackberry »

1.) How excited are you?
Not very excited at this very moment as I'm at work and it can be stressful. And I'm procrastinating by being on here. XD

Reading the opening post, I just got more excited :).

Town. I feel my actions can give off my genuineness and its easier for me to be open and honest when I know I haven't got anything to hide.

Flameaxe - because he is my true love, errr, friend.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:42 am

Post by q21 »

"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”